Juggernaut vs. Submariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
in water ... and on land...... who will win ?

in water .. i think Namor

in land..... Juggernaut

what do you think ?

Heracles
Juggernaut on land or in water if were talking with the Gem.

He's UNSTOPPABLE and stronger than Namor underwater or on land.

And he doesn't need to breathe with the Gem so yes he could survive underwater.

Scoobless
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329851&highlight=juggernaut+namor

bakerboy
Not, namor is as strong as juggernautt underwater. Plus, he is faster and can use the sea in his favour.

Heracles
Originally posted by bakerboy
Not, namor is as strong as juggernautt underwater. Plus, he is faster and can use the sea in his favour.

With the Gem Juggy can press in excess of 100 tons and is invunerable and unstopable when moving forward.

Namor lifts 85 tons underwater so where exactley does your smae strength theory come from?

As I said WITH the Gem I will give you without but it hasn't be specified which Juggy were talking about here.

bakerboy
Namor is class 100 underwater, if not more. He beat the hulk underwater, and hulk is class 100 or more when he is angry.

Heracles
Again where did you get this info cause Ive never heard of Namor being class 100 underwater.

Swanky-Tuna
What're you talking about "with the gem"? He doesn't, or should I say he didn't, carry it around like a pocket watch. It was drifting through space.

bakerboy
Well, in some bios, namor strenght is class 100 underwater. And if you see his fights against the hulk underwater, he is as strong as hulk.

Heracles
I meant as in full powered.

I know he wasnt carrying it I was refering to when he had the full power of the gem rather than how he is now.

And as for Namor

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 320 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-gray
Hair: Black

Known superhuman powers: Namor can lift about 85 tons at peak capacity, although his strength degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 40 tons. He is an amphibian, and breathes water and air with equal facility. Namor also can fly for several hours at peak speeds of 60 mph before tiring. In addition, he possesses limited invulnerability.

So I still would like to see anthing relating to him possessing class 100 strength underwater.

Scoobless
he can only fly at 60mph?...... he'd be better off getting his drivers license

who?-kid
Namor winning lol. I'm curious... what exactly will Namor do to Juggernaut ? He can't hurt him and he can't drown him...

baddspellahl4
that's a VERY old bio that you have. underwater at the CURRENT time he is 100 but I still don't see him winning. and hulk only lost becasue namor punched all of the air out of his lungs untill he almost drowned

pulsar
Submariner fought the Hulk to a draw on land, and beat him twice under water, so I think Submariner would beat Juggernaut, besides in the movie Juggernaut ran into a wall and knocked himself out.

xmarksthespot
Precluding BFR, Namor cannot beat Juggernaut.

bigbran
Originally posted by pulsar
Submariner fought the Hulk to a draw on land, and beat him twice under water, so I think Submariner would beat Juggernaut, besides in the movie Juggernaut ran into a wall and knocked himself out. HAHAHAHA, you brought movie Juggernaut in this?
Why?

snoopdogg
Namor has no chance at beating Juggernaut physically. Namors best bet is just to use his ankle wings and fly away. If he goes toe to toe with Juggernaut he will go down hard. Namors only edge is speed.

newyorkcares
I think this fight was already in comics,"stan lee presents @$$ stompings to astonish".I think it was only $.02 cents because it was only two panels long: Juggernaut punching namor and juggernaut looking for a towel to clean namor off of his fists.

hank_mccoy
juggernaut wins here

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Heracles
Again where did you get this info cause Ive never heard of Namor being class 100 underwater.

Shit, I thought you people were already a dying breed.
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100333

Put your trust in comics, not handbooks. Namor has been Class 100 before and after handbooks were even created.

As for this fight, if it is Classic Juggernaut, Namor's only hope is to use BFR....water or not.

Current Juggernaut gets his ass kicked, though. Unless they have returned him to his old levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.