Rick Jones vs Casey Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Casey Jones (TMNT)

vs

Rick Jones (Avengers), without nega-bands

BENITO
Casey jones Rick jones is about as strong as a purple dragon and he beats them up easily with or without the turtles

black wolverine
purple dragons r gay the newer version of ninja turtles r a discrace

purple dragons man dats hecca weak there suppose to be the foot clan

that pisses me off

Scoobless
Rick Jones is the best warrior in the universe.............. i have proof of this, but i don't feel like sharing it....... so stick out tongue

Asian Hulk
Rick Jones is the Hulk's sidekick.who Casey Jones?

Cosmic Cube
Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He's a bad-ass who uses a hockey stick to fight. He would kick Rick's ass.

Kento
Originally posted by black wolverine

that pisses me off

Purple Dragons = Toughest Street Gang in New York. They were in the comics also.

Foot Soldier = Ninja's, and Shredder only leads the New York branch of it.

The new version of the turtles = Closer to the comics then the original cartoon, and are so not a disgrace.

Casey >>>Rick Jones who all I know is just a normal person.

Casey Jones is crazy, and has weapons that consist of Bats, Hockey sticks, Golf clubs, and any other wooden item thats used in a sport.

eleveninches
But rick is an AVENGER!!!

They dont exactly give membership passes away free with every box of cereal

Swanky-Tuna
I saw Casey Jones get a job where he wore a business suit and a hockey mask. For that alone he should win.

BENITO
Originally posted by black wolverine

that pisses me off

not a fan of violoence and darkness

next your going to say the campy 70's version of batman aren't as good as the Bob caine series

BENITO
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I saw Casey Jones get a job where he wore a business suit and a hockey mask. For that alone he should win.
he was trying to be a gangster.
the turtles also wore suits in that Issue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by BENITO
he was trying to be a gangster.
the turtles also wore suits in that Issue It was from the old cartoon. They were hypnotizing the employees to do something or other. I just find it funny how he'd look like such a lunatic in the real world going to work in an office building with wild hair and a hockey mask.

BENITO
oh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.