Galactus vs. Ego the living planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
What do you think? wink

Xplosive
I have always thought Ego has more power than Galactus.

DigiMark007
Eggo's a tough cookie (or waffle) but Galactus is on another level. He's destroyed galaxies in fights...and he absorbs planets for a living. Granted, Ego isn't your run-of-the-mill planet, and he'd put up a good fight, but Galactus would win.

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Eggo's a tough cookie (or waffle) but Galactus is on another level. He's destroyed galaxies in fights...and he absorbs planets for a living. Granted, Ego isn't your run-of-the-mill planet, and he'd put up a good fight, but Galactus would win.

-DM
Ego won't put a fight agasin't Galactus; he was fighting Gladiator and some other guys and they were doing ok with him.

Now what happend to MU earth when a weak weak ass Galactus came to eat the planet? he couldn't do jack shit.

Galactus will destory Ego with one blast to bits.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
Ego won't put a fight agasin't Galactus; he was fighting Gladiator and some other guys and they were doing ok with him.

Now what happend to MU earth when a weak weak ass Galactus came to eat the planet? he couldn't do jack shit.

Galactus will destory Ego with one blast to bits.

Yes, and FF were always doing great againt Galactus. Didn't Galactus himslef said Ego is equal in power to him.

BENITO
Galactus. don't know why?

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, and FF were always doing great againt Galactus. Didn't Galactus himslef said Ego is equal in power to him.

Galactus can't be stoped by anyone by force when he is not weak.

Ego is just a planet who was fighting with Gladiator ;

Galactus said Ego was equal in the FF4 cartoon(he was stong in the cartoon)

in comic he is much much weaker(well he must be if Gladiator was holding his own).

Xplosive

Ego is just a planet who was fighting with Gladiator ;

Galactus said Ego was equal in the FF4 cartoon(he was stong in the cartoon)

in comic he is much much weaker(well he must be if Gladiator was holding his own).

Yes, in cartoon he said that, sorry. Yes, in cartoon Ego is much more powerful as in comic, but Galactus is the same in cartoon and comic.

GalacticStorm
In full power galactus can and has been stopped. Phoenix anyone?

manjaro
Ego: galactus, why are you looking at me like that?

G: looking at you like what?

E: you know, like in those cartoons where all of a sudden charcters turn into chicken legs, and ham hocks and shit?

G: oh you mean like when the do that and they just reach behind thier backs and pull out a bib and knife and fork?

E: yeahh.........i guess.wait is there something on my face? cuz i just saw you licking your lips like you were trying to tell me that i got something on my lips

G: nah youre just seeing things

E: hey why are approaching me like that with such a sinsiter grin on yor face?...wait ... no.. no... for the love of god NOooooooooooo.......................!

Maestro
Is it me, or do you always put forward that idea when a galactus thread comes up, and by the way it was a weakened galactus that was repelled by phoenix. Thor and odin have repelled him as well, does that make them stronger than galactus?

GalacticStorm
Yeah i do always put the idea forward cos its the same people who keep waffling on about how a full powered glactus can do this and that. Yes the occassion youre talking about happened in the what if comics yes i know about that and i have commented about that. But there was also a second incident they fought where galactus was at full power yet he didnt hav the power to wrest it from phoenix by force as he intended.

Maestro
have any prove to back this statement up?

Xplosive

He can be eaisly stopped by some cosmic beings.

King Burger
Good one manjaro.

I do believe that Galactus tried to eat Ego before (don't know what
stopped him), that's why Ego fears him.

I also believe that it was Galactus who put that giant rocket booster
on Ego's side.

Galactus would win, by the way.

But like I said in another thread, I like Ego, he seems like a sad and
hapless fellow.

Xplosive
Originally posted by King Burger
Good one manjaro.

I also believe that it was Galactus who put that giant rocket booster
on Ego's side.

I know in FF4 cartoon Galactus put the rocket booster, becasue Galactus wasn't able to owerpower him and Ego thertend his home or somtehing, he said Ego was equal to him and that was only way for Galactus to defeat Ego. In comic it's little differetn, beacuse Galactus is more powerful.

GalacticStorm
Maestro its in the old series of excalibur noone else is asking for any either because theyve read it or they dont care enough try reading through some back issues

Scoobless
what happened to Ego after the "Maximum Security" line? is he still bonded to Quasar?

GalacticStorm
oh yeah i totally forgot about that. Yeah does any1 know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.