NJO Luke vs. ROTS Mace and AOTC Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedimaster2000
blah blah blah you know the drill

ArthasKnight
As good as I've heard NJO Luke to be (haven't read much EU), even he couldn't take two of the best Jedi at the same time. I mean come on, Obi-Wan was good in AOTC and only got better in ROTS, and Mace Windu is a Jedi Master. Luke is soundly defeated.

jedimaster2000
I see...I guess I should have made it NJO Luke vs. ROTS Mace and TPM Obi-Wan. You know, why don't we continue the thread with that. Who wins?

Darth_Nefarus
dude, either way Luke would win, by that point he's more powerful than any force user before him
IMHOP

Julie
oohhhhh a tie

Darth_Janus
I dunno. Versus the badass-watch yo' mouth Jedi master and magrick ningra Kenobi? It could go either way.

Darth_Glentract
I think that Luke could despose of Obi-wan pretty fast then beat Mace but ut would be close.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
As good as I've heard NJO Luke to be (haven't read much EU), even he couldn't take two of the best Jedi at the same time. I mean come on, Obi-Wan was good in AOTC and only got better in ROTS, and Mace Windu is a Jedi Master. Luke is soundly defeated.

Originally posted by Janus Marius
I dunno. Versus the badass-watch yo' mouth Jedi master and magrick ningra Kenobi? It could go either way.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.