Look out! Im here!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeldaGirl14
Hello, people! I heard there is going to be a Zelda movie, is that true? If you know anything at all, please write back to me! I am a huge fan of the Zelda games and it would be so AWESOME, IF there is going to be a movie of it, I hope they dont butcher it. Orlando Bloom SHOULD play the voice of Link. Peter Jackson and George Lucas SHOULD work together to make this happen! It would make the fans happy if there would be a movie!

Your Friend,

ZeldaGirl14

LLG
I don't know anything about Zelda, sorry, but welcome and hello. smile

ZeldaGirl14
Thanks anyway, LLG! cool

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LLG
I don't know anything about Zelda, sorry, but welcome and hello. smile

DIITO. smile

Draco M.
Welcome to KMC smile

TheFilmProphet
Welcome to KMC!

Flora
ive heard of Zelda,i have some games of it,the legend of Zelda and the majoras mask,but it dont think theres gonna be a movie of it....it would bee so cool though

starwing
Welcome. Happy Dance

Kharhmah
Hello.

ZeldaGirl14
Thanks for being so nice everyone!

Mr Parker
Sure thing Zelda girl,hope you enjoy your visit here. smile

godessofdamoon
does anybody here know about daughters of the moon?

misha
Originally posted by ZeldaGirl14
Hello, people! I heard there is going to be a Zelda movie, is that true? If you know anything at all, please write back to me! I am a huge fan of the Zelda games and it would be so AWESOME, IF there is going to be a movie of it, I hope they dont butcher it. Orlando Bloom SHOULD play the voice of Link. Peter Jackson and George Lucas SHOULD work together to make this happen! It would make the fans happy if there would be a movie!

Your Friend,

ZeldaGirl14

dont know much about zelda either erm

but i can tell you welcome to kmc big grin

xxoo misha

shangheid
Welcome to KMC!! dance

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.