this would be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kip
i just thought of something what if the symbiote would have attached itself to sandman or doc oct would he take on there ablities as well

Next Venom_girl
Ock and a symbiote already happened:
Doc Ock + Carnage symbiote = Monster Ock
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/12700/images/spidey_28.jpg

ranting Warning! Rant:
And lately MK and MC2 has been doing such idiocy as Scorpion-Venom, Goblin-Venom, etc. Not cool, really. Just exploitive. You can't have Venom with half the character missing. bash

Kip
but wouldnt carnage and sand man be awesome together

Ock
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl

ranting Warning! Rant:
And lately MK and MC2 has been doing such idiocy as Scorpion-Venom, Goblin-Venom, etc. Not cool, really. Just exploitive. You can't have Venom with half the character missing. bash

That was the most bizarre thing ever.

Ock and a symbiote.

Ock doesn't need a symbiote to be a deadly threat wink

BlackC@t
No offense, but I really, really hate that idea.

MayhemSymbiote
neither of them needs a symbiote really. They already have cool powers or cybernetics

pmike
i dont like the idea

imagine the symbiote landed in Gotham City in DC comics instead and became batmans villaincool

Red Superfly
What about Carnage-Venom?

The ultimate in fanboy lameness!

speiderman
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl

Monster Ock would be awesome!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Red Superfly
What about Carnage-Venom?

The ultimate in fanboy lameness!

Explain. Like the two come together to form one thing? That should be a good laugh. hehe

Next Venom_girl
Venom already reabsorbed Carnage's symbiote but it had little to no impact plot-wise:

(The following is from: http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/carnage.html)

"Recently, Carnage lost his symbiote when Venom re-absorbed it. But Mackie couldn't let a character actually change, that would be too much like long-term plot development, so he had him discover another one just the same, in the Negative Zone."

BlackC@t
Originally posted by pmike
i dont like the idea

imagine the symbiote landed in Gotham City in DC comics instead and became batmans villaincool

Impossible. Batman and Spider-Man did not live in the same world.

In the Spider-Man movies every other super-hero does not exist, they are all made up characters.

pmike
i ment imagine the symbiote was in the DC universe instead

Paola
is this a symbiote talk?

I might be wrong, but I remember seeing an 'Official Symbiote thread' around here, somewhere roll eyes (sarcastic)

pmike
yes there is a symbiote thread but its like 145 pages longsad might aswell start a new 1eek!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by pmike
yes there is a symbiote thread but its like 145 pages longsad might aswell start a new 1eek!

Wow that is kinda weak, but I guess he has a point. I didn't know that venom had consumed carnage's symbiote before, you figure it would of done something cooler. Maybe double his power? They could have an evil symbiote who kills over and absorbs them to become the supreme one, kinda like Highlander, but with aliens. smile

Kip
or even maybe like the rhino guy
(can't think of his name) that would just be too much power for anyone to control

NoFate007
I'd like to see a symbiote attach to Mysterio...how messed up would that be? lol

Kip
see thats what im talking about thank you nofate you understand

Spideys Sister
lighten up. what about a shocker-venom big grin eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance yes rock doctor love

Spideys Sister
I'm playing

doctorstrongbad
I would like to see a Kraven-venom.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I would like to see a Kraven-venom.

Yeah and I'd like to make sweet love to Angelina Jolie.

But thats not going to happen either.

A Kraven-Venom?? Have you forgotten the mess of Scorpion-Venom in Marvel Knights??? And Scorpion is a good villain.

Kraven should stay where he is.6ft under.

NoFate007
Carnage symbiote with The Joker
Venom symbiote with Superman
Carnage symbiote with Dr. Doom
Carnage symbiote with Magneto
Carnage symbiote with Apocalypse
Venom symbiote with Juggernaut

Now I'd like to see THOSE, the hell with Sandman and Ock lol

Doc Ock
Sandman and Ock never had the symbiote.

The video games do not count wink

Spideys Sister
To hell wit the doc ock symbiote? what kinda shit are you talking about

NoFate007
Carnage + Ock would be nothing compared to Carnage + Joker, imagine how f*cked up that would be, two of the most insane people in comic book history...both of them are badass enough by themselves...if you gave Napier the symbiote, he'd be completely snapped out of oblivion

Spideys Sister
Whatever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.