MS&C Forum Guidelines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Welcome to the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum of KMC! This is THEE place to gab about your favorite stars of stage and screen, both big and small. That said, as rabid as your fandom may run, please keep in mind these 3 important guidelines.

1) Popular stars are more than likely going to have their own thread. Therefore, please use the SEARCH function before hand, just to avoid duplicate threads, or threads pertaining to the same actor/actress/star. Please refrain from starting topics involving 2 or more stars, as an "official" Vs. thread is pinned here at the top.

2) It's perfectly O.K. for you to show your support for your favorite celebrity, however, be warned that people with differing opinions are welcome to participate in said threads, and "Pro" or "Con" threads are not permitted, as they don't promote a healthy posting environment.

3) Like the rest of the forums, personal attacks are not permitted. Under that same statute, please refrain from disrespecting a celebrity/celebrities to spite other users. It's immature, counter productive, and unwelcome.

4) Music stars, both singular and grouped, are NOT considered "celebrities". KMC hosts a Music Discussion Forum, threads pertaining to musicians, singers, bands, and singular band members alike be diverted to their appropriate section, as this forum is reserved more so for the acting variety of celebrities.

Note that threads pertaining to "entertainers", meaning those who are both musicians and actors, i.e. Britany Spears, Ice Cube, Eminem, will still belong here.

5) IMAGE USE LIMITATIONS. This is a rather new and important issue.

If you do wish to share, please keep them to a MAXIMUM size of 500 x 500, and 3 images per post. I'm asking everyone to please abide by these limitations for the sake of your fellow users. Many KMC'ers are on a dial up connection, and the oversized images tend to cause lagging in page and image loading, sometimes resulting in a loss of connectivity.

In addition, said oversized images also cause IE and Mozilla browser users window format to become disproportionate, adding lengthy scroll bars to the bottom, making the text elongated, and the pages increasingly harder to read. Any threads with images in violation will remain open, but the images will be removed, should I come across any.

Keep these guidelines in mind, in conjunction with the
Official KMC Forum Rules, and above all things, enjoy yourself!

If you encounter a problem navigating the forums, or come across questionable material, duplicate posts, or threads/posts in direct violation of the aforementioned rules, please feel free to notify either myself or any KMC Global moderator by clicking on the "Report to Moderators" button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen!

- Cory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.