Yoda vs. Sidius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
i used the force and haven't seen this thread big grin big grin big grin
so what do you think?
i think yoda would win

ArthasKnight
Sidious.

norrin radd

Julie
Yoda.......I think it will be more of a draw in EpIII

norrin radd
then if its a draw why you say yoda?

Julie
Because in a fight to the death Yoda would win...we're talking arena type fight...last one standing...not both die

jackstain
first its spelled sidious, second, we will see what happens in the movie! sidious wuld win though.

norrin radd
Originally posted by Julie
Because in a fight to the death Yoda would win...we're talking arena type fight...last one standing...not both die

if yoda was able to kill him he would do it, really, even mace said is to dangerous to let the dark lord live. and in the comic yoda runned away, not sidious.

jackstain
Originally posted by norrin radd
if yoda was able to kill him he would do it, really, even mace said is to dangerous to let the dark lord live. and in the comic yoda runned away, not sidious.

runned away?

norrin radd

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda is not powerful enough to take Sidious out, only Anakin or another Skywalker has the power

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda could beat sidius
SPOILER:
(i believe you all know this)
FIGHT is DRAW!!!
nobody wins(i still think yoda would take this one)

norrin radd

Kun-ni Habeo
yes but yoda is 900years old
the fact is skywalkers are chosen
but i think he's stronger then palps

norrin radd

jackstain
yoda is basically sidious' b1tch, cuz he ran the whole damn galaxy right under his nose, probly ate brunch with him on numerous occasions, and yoda didnt have a damn clue. and sidious laughs while fighting yoda.....if ur fighting, and you laugh, while ur opponent is struggling for his life, ur pretty much thee winnah!

Julie
we're not talking deception we're talking them trying to whoop each other with sabers and the force

scoobym
well i guess we will know in about 43 days

Darth_Nefarus
Well, the fact that Sidious could cloud Yoda's vision enough to lie to his face, shows me he has more power. As far as saber combat, I think Yoda will be a little better, but the power Sidious has will be his advantage.

Too sure of themselves, the Jedi are...

And Yoda fell into this fault himself.

Kun-ni Habeo
he's NOT A *****.he left and cam to dagobah cause he was old and didn't stand a chance against vader and sidius an 100000000000stormtroopers he knew he couldn't do it so waited for luke cause it is destiny
oh yeah one more thing he also didn't have his lightsaber

Julie
at least he had the force

Kun-ni Habeo
ohhhh..julie

i said it all i n that post back there don't do that again.....eversmile

Darth_Nefarus
Just because we don't see Yoda's saber, doesn't mean he didn't have one, or build a new one. Besides, IMHO, it seems like he would have taught Luke some things about lightsaber combat, especially since he was going to face Vader and Sidious.

chilled monkey
I recently read the novel of ROTS. If the movie is true to the book it should be pretty spectacular.

SPOILERS!

Yoda does retreat, yes, because he LETS Sidious win.

Darth Destroyer
I think he let's sidious win because if he doesn't who will train Luke, Ben we all know how that turned out with Anakin.

norrin radd

Darth_Glentract
Sidious would win beacuse he has several force enhancing Kibuur(?) Krystals

Darth Mantis
We will see it in the movie. But I think Sidious will win this duel.

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda wuld pwn him

jackstain
i see what you mean.

like he does in ROTS right?

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,exactly

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious wins, and is more powerful than Yoda. Yoda is no fool, he realizes that if there is any hope to stop the Sith he must train Anakin's children

adamrubin
well when yoda is blocking the lighning bolts they are both nocked off but since yoda is smaller and lighter he couldnt hold on but sidious was just able to save himself

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Vanquish
SPOILER:

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Yoda's mind set was totally wrong at the time of the big duel with palpy. I truly believe that if Yoda went back and fought him again one on one, he would come out on top. The death of all the younglings and Jedi's, the surprise of seeing a sith lord for the first time, and him not having the mindset to actually fight to kill all led to Yoda's apparent loss to Palps.

I think even despite Yoda's age, he is still an even match for Palpy, he just didn't have a good mind set and he lost a close fight.

Kun-ni Habeo
palps beat yoda and can do it again,end of story

Darth_Nefarus
Even if Yoda's mindset was off, Sidious is far too much for him anyway. Yoda will put up a great fight due to how badass he is, but Sidious will always win, other wise he would have never went into hiding.

jackstain
Yoda......would.......lose.......and does!

Vanquish
Well I think he goes into hiding for a good reason. He can't arrange another one on one fight, given the new situation after their battle. It was an opportunity for Yoda to kill palps, but due to his mindset, he lost the fight. I seriously doubt Yoda could ever get another chance even if he tried. Palpy has a whole army to defend him now, as well as his new b1tch Vader. It simply wouldn't happen, and Yoda knows that. So he hides out and waits for another chance, palpy style. Patience wins the fight, and Yoda does win eventually, by hanging out and training the one who indirectly brings him down in the end. By training Luke, he makes it possible for Vader to beat palpy. Palpy deceived the Jedi's for years, and with patience his plan came into action. Yoda did the exact same thing, by fleeing the fight after he was losing, and training someone who would get the chance eventually to bring him down.

Any way you look at it, Yoda's still the man smile

Bobafetty
Ok this is what would happen.

Yoda does all his freaky moves on Sidius while he blocks them all. Then Sidius would trys to electracute him but his super agility would dodge it all. Then Yoda tries to use the force to throw a giant pillar ontop of Sidius
but all Sidius does is finger him and use the force to throw it back. Then Sidius strangles Yoda with the force. Then either Mace or Obi won would come in and distract Sidius so Yoda can escape. Then Jaba the hut comes and uses his fat to sufficate Yoda and Sidius. In the end, THE FAT A$$ WINS! GO JABA!

jackstain
he fingers him?

woa.

Darth_Janus
Am I the only one who notices the mass misspelling of Sidious?

jackstain
lmao, yeah same here.

Darth_Janus
d00d cideus kix some mega n00b Jed1 a$$, f00. i r0x da n00b hax00rs.

jackstain
lol

Darth_Janus
zOMG... I can read that after typing it. I need help.

truheretic
i saw one of the spoilers and did u see the arena?!?!?! i think in that situation its a little u fair on both ends(yoda with hel!a speed) but in a 4 walls floor and cieling room yoda would win

SithKiller
Sidious would get out of that room ...he isnt stupid...lol....but if they were stuck there fighting oh yes Yoda might die of exhaustion but he would dominate Sidious and slice his Sith azz eventually...

Darth Inanis
Sidious as we see in E3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.