They SHOULD make a Zelda movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeldaGirl14
Happy Dance Peter Jackson and George Lucas should work together to make the Zelda movie, if there's going to be one! Is it true that there's a making of a Zelda movie in Hollywood? One day, I went over to my Cousin Ian's house, and he had a poster for the Zelda Movie on his bullitin board. Hmm... I wonder. The best voice to play Link, in my opinion, should be Orlando Bloom. Please write back to me! Happy Dance

ZeldaGirl14
Hey amigos! Please right back to me if you are a Zelda game fan!

Reborn Again
Sure, I'd go and see it. It would be cool!

SpikeSpiegel
Orlando Bloom!? No way!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ZeldaGirl14
Peter Jackson and George Lucas should work together to make the Zelda movie

No, no they shouldnt

Wolfie
Video game movies suck.

jaden101
a zelda movie...no NO NO NO NO NO...NEVER NEVER NEVER...

anyone who tries should have there innards eaten by rabid vultures

Red Superfly
CGI movies straight to DVD - yes please.

Real action blockbusters? Hell no.

mardook
I agree... the big N is making plans to produce and make their own feauture films of their game franchises. Meaning its probably going to be meh... smile At least they'll be destroying their own creations. Not some hollywood hack like Paul W.S. Anderson.

DarkAge
Link shouldn't speak. It's blasphemy.

jaden101
Originally posted by DarkAge
Link shouldn't speak. It's blasphemy.

it didn't work for the pink panther and it wont work for link

yeah...and everyone should just make "heeooo" noises and the occasional "a hahah hahaha" from Ganon

stick out tongue

b-dan
i dont htink so there makin to many games for the serice and i think if they didi it should of been made a long time ago since the games sooooooooooooo old and why did link have pink hair in the super nintendo version

el barto_1
Originally posted by b-dan
and why did link have pink hair in the super nintendo version

because something is wrong with your tv

diabloprimeevil
i think they should and they shouldent it would be ace to c a film of link but at the same time it would have to be perfect or zelda fans would be pissed off and there are alot of zelda fans
(ps i cannot wait for the next zelda game )

Doctor Strange
I actually think this could work. The thing about Legend of Zelda is that each is a different Link, Zelda, etc. So they could create an entirely new story without straying from the game's cannon.

Blue Dragon
Zelda movie would be good but they don't talk....

Doctor Strange
So? Make them talk in the film. I don't see what the big deal about Link talking is.

Blue Dragon
Yeah, let's dish the talking thing, make him talk! Stab 'im! evil face No no don't stab 'im, it'll 'urt 'im.

MalonSalon
I think they should get a young boy to play link like anakin skywalker? cuz in the games, Link is like 17 or below, Bloom is too old fo tha, and zelda should b a teenage girl like sum1 frm the harry potter films? adults as the best main characters wouldnt work, im 15 so u knwo...my kidish opion ya know smile

MalonSalon
as i said, zelda is supposed to b young, not older than about 18 wink

Linkalicious
Try the search function.

I joined this site like 2 years ago because of a topic like this. I'm sure if you search for it, you'll find a nice sized thread already exsists.

knox12
ya there makin a zelda movie i went to ganonstower.com and it showed the cover pics a bunch of stuff

Fleab
I wouldn't mind seeing a zelda movie. I am a huge Zelda fan always have been. However I'm not sure I would trust Goerge Lucas with doing a movie like that. I love star wars but I doubt he knows diddly about this story. As for people to play Link I agree he should at least appear to be a teenager at about 17. I don't think the actor should be very well known. Perhaps an even completly new face to the picture screen.

Saphira
They have got to make a Zelda film.
It has also been my life's ambition to be an actress and I'd love to be Zelda so anyone considering making a film please contact me.somehow.

jediheroluke
no zelda sucks

Dude_The_Man
I agree! IF they make a movie Link and Zelda should be young. Maybe 10-15ish. If nothing else just for the sweet/cute factor.

God a live action Zelda movie would be so cheesy... LoL. Little kid running around with a sword whacking wierd looking monster all while solving room puzzles... Oh well they made a D&D movie. If they can do that they can make a Zelda movie.

I would love to see it, I just don't think it would work out to great... But I would go see it none the less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.