Dope?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
I just wanted to know who smokes dope on KMC. Something that i've always pondered.

I do. I tend to only smoke hash as weed is to expensive and hard to get where i live. I go through about a quarter to a half ounce every week with my mates.

Talk to me fellow stoners.

p.s. Will this get closed? lol

Myth
smokin'

mouth
would you like to puff on a reeferino!?

Klogz
Yeah, it's fairly cheap here. Half the people I know, smoke it. So yeah, I do.

It's super easy to get aswell

ericadurancefan
believe it or not i am 21 and i have never smoked anything and the only time i had a drink was on my 21st birthday and havent drank since which pretty much makes me a square

ChickinMeat
ive only ever smoked it once, my friends were like "its the best feeling ever man", so i tried it and all i got was the worst headache i have ever had in my entire life.

did i do something wrong? is there any special way to do it? i dont like the stuff particulaly, but i was just wondering.

Klogz
Everyone's individual experience is different. I have NO idea why you didn't get high. Maybe try LSD? That lasts for AGES!

Myth
I love that band!

Die Motherf*cker
Die Motherf*cker, Die!

smoker4
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/00009160.gif

Jackie Malfoy
I am clean.JM

LordKerrigor
tried it didnt like it not for me never again

Coldfire
I've never tried it, and don't really wanna. smile

LordKerrigor
lol your not missing much lemme tell you

LanİeWindu™
I was a casual smoker of it...haven't had any for 6 months.

Spooony
Nah i never done drugs or smoked either

Dwarfdude
I smoke weed on occasion. Its super easy to get in my school, and about half the school either smokes weed or drinks. I prefer the bottle to the blunt though. I'll choose a Guiness over a Cuban any day.

But yes, I have smoked occasionally.

SlipknoT
Weed is for me.

bordom
The closest I've been to it is blown in my face... then I got a headache and then I was laughin at everything... but I do that anyways so I don't think I was ANY WHERE NEAR high...

ChickinMeat
all i can say is in my opinion, its really over-rated

my friends are running near on a full blown campaign to get me to smoke the doob with them, it wont happen!

LanİeWindu™
I laugh waaaay too much when I'm stoned.

LiL nAstY GirL
I already laugh too much if I don't smolke...and I think smoking is such a dirty habbit and a turn off, so I dont.

bordom
I agree, guys who smoke smell soooo bad..

LiL nAstY GirL
Yup

bordom
and then when they load up on the body spray (Axe) and then your just like EW! *holds nose*

Magee
I always wondered sumthing. Do u guys (not in the UK) have solid? Im pretty sure its something we brittish invented, its basicaly cheaper and not as good as weed.

If u got a headache ur first time i would say u smoked to much of it and where almost about to whitey. Its great stuff except it burns a massive hole in yer pocket like. I love sitting in my bedroom rolling then sitting on my window ledge smoking it.

IceWithin
I have.. but its nto a habbit of mine.. it makes me rather...dizzy

Kharhmah
I'm a good girl, I dont smoke at all. innocent

Linkalicious
I smoke regularly. Usually once or twice a day.

I wait until I'm done with work and school before I lite up. Smoking and then going to class makes the class last longer and at the same time it makes you less attentive.

Dwarfdude
Wait, are the latter people talking about cigarettes or weed?

I know a guy who comes to school stoned on an average of 2 days a week x x;

I usually have a hangover on monday, thats all wink

Linkalicious
I'm talking about pot.

I smoke a lot. I smoked an eigth from Saturday night until last night (always more on the weekends) but I've learned my lesson about mixing pleasure with school.

I still go to class high sometimes, but I usually regret it afterwards.

Broken Wing
I just recently started up again. I had been clean for about 10 or 11 months. But in the past 2 - 3 weeks I started getting some. I usually do it once or twice a day.

Linkalicious
Shame on you!

and you had me feeling bad for being such a wreck! miffed

Broken Wing
Hey! If you're not going to quit why should I?

Linkalicious
meh....you're right. it's a social drug. We can do it together. smokin' smokin'

Broken Wing
anyways roll eyes (sarcastic) I've been doing it, but i really need to quit again. It's very hard to spar when you're high. Plus at the tournament I'm going to in May everyone has to get tested for drugs, so...yeah

Linkalicious
ok...so we can't. sad

guess I'll have to quit someday

Broken Wing
we could always get drunk together. I still drink big grin

Linkalicious
it's a date. wink

Magee
Theres always me. Even though i dont know u lol.

I dont go to classes anymore i just skyve with mates and smoke the doobs then go to class stoned as fuk. Its funny, the teachers r always like, "u feeling ok" and ur just like fuk off lol.

Oh how i love hash. I almost managed to get weed tonight but he cant get it so im well dissapointed.

Linkalicious
I can always pick up some herb, but finding hash is a son of a b!tch in my area.

And the only reason I stopped smoking before class was because I did it and bombed a test, and the another time I had an oral report and I couldn't look up at people to make eye contact.

mouth
i used to smoke alot.. but right now i'm taking a break.. it's been 3 days so far..

Magee
Man its the opposite way round where i live. I wish i could get the green stuff but its just hard as fuk to come by. But i can get solid any time i want so its not to bad.... And someone always has grass so u just smoke theres lol.

tabby999
smoke when i can, for a town that has heaps of the shit, i always have a f*ckin hard time getting it when i want it though. but i dont smoke much, the most was every weekend for a month or two, but thats going through....10 grams a night i think

ladygrim
i have never smoked nething not even a normal ciggie ...but people i used to hang around with used to smoke stuff..

wuTa
i've tried dope twice...both times it had no affect but thet time i was drunk as hell, and the 2nd time i played basketball and couldnt miss a shot.....i told myself i wouldnt do it again but i heard its wild when you use it in bed so we'll have to see what happens

Clovie
Originally posted by Magee
I just wanted to know who smokes dope on KMC. Something that i've always pondered.

I do. I tend to only smoke hash as weed is to expensive and hard to get where i live. I go through about a quarter to a half ounce every week with my mates.

Talk to me fellow stoners.

p.s. Will this get closed? lol never had and not gonna to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.