what's the name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nancy_englund
a movie prolly out in the later 80's or early 90's. i think a metor hit earth and contaminated a small towns water supply. i remember an old lady going nuts in the movie and she pushed a needle right through her thimble and her thumb. .. thats really all..
and..
this one is black and white. it wasn't vincent price, but i remember thinking that he would have done a good job. a young lady finds out she is sick and returns to live at her house that she grew up in.. mysterious quincidences ensue. only to find out her father, whom she beleived dead was still alive and trying to scare her to leave. in the end he trise to use a gillatine to chop off her head much like he did to her mother years before.
can anyone help me??
over.

dubefan
the omega strain

angel28
The First film could be " Nightmare At Noon " 1988 starring Wings Hauser and Bo Hopkins.
The second film is " Two On The Guillotine" 1965 starring Connie stevens and Cesar Romero
Hope this helps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.