What Kind of drug are you quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
I am Marijuana (aka: weed, dope, skunk, chronic...). You are the most commonly used drug in the world. You are powerful, stubborn, moody, have a strong attitude. You are classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs.

laughing out loud

here is the link for you guys who wanna find out what drug you are eek!
http://quizilla.com/users/PrEtTyMaYa000/quizzes/ What%20kind%20of%20Drugs%20are%20you%3F%20and%20ho
w%20that%20reflect%20your%20personality%3F

I hope that link works.

LordKerrigor
dosent work sad

Raven Guardia
sh!T....try refreshing it sad

LordKerrigor
lol i scored marijuana after playing with the link a bit

Raven Guardia
dude, were both marijuana cool

RaventheOnly
*bombs thread* ninja

Spooony
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PrEtTyMaYa000/1102620637_roin_photo.jpg

You are Heroin (aka: smack, dope, brown sugar...). You are the most dangerous drug between all other kinds. You are bold, deep, dark, mysterious, have your own world. You are classified as class (A) illegal drugs.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
*bombs thread* ninja

hey mad

LordKerrigor
hey raven guardia get over here so i can smoke you smokin'

Spooony
lol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
hey raven guardia get over here so i can smoke you smokin'

can we take turns, so I can smoke you too

Spooony
i didn't;t work either,............. its well weird

Try this ,- nope, that is extram;y weird

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hey mad

mad x 10

Klogz
Lol. hmmm...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
mad x 10

cry

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
cry

ucky stuff! sick

LordKerrigor
lol raven guardia sounds like a plan to me

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
lol raven guardia sounds like a plan to me

Ight homie G smokin' banhigh

Klogz
I did some of the other quizzes too! This is kinda interesting.

Hmm. Talk about my feelings? I don't know about that...

Arg. Hunh?

King Burger
Didn't work for me either.

On the other hand, I was found to be a "Romantic Kisser",
while at the same time being the color of Death black (my
heart stopped beating, but apparently my lps have yet to
find out).

Nice.

SlipknoT
Speed

LordKerrigor
lol my older bro was a pharamasist he was telling me what speed really was lol it was like aderal or something like that

Mystifier
You are Heroin (aka: smack, dope, brown sugar...). You are the most dangerous drug between all other kinds. You are bold, deep, dark, mysterious, have your own world. You are classified as class (A) illegal drugs.

Dwarfdude
I did some others too.

Damn....This guy is good.

Really really good.

Myth
PCP and Crystal Meth mixed into jager.

bordom
I was COCAINE

ChickinMeat
You are Cocaine (aka: coke, crack, snow, 151...). You are the second most commonly used drug in the world. You are very witty, talented, perky person if you can just have the right opportunity to show to everybody how unique you are, when you are in a good mood you can reach a very high point of happiness. You are classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Spooony

This is me too and did you know that site loads a bloody trojan when you get your answer? cry

Imaginary
eep! I got marijuana...

BakaXero
Marijuana no expression

Originally posted by Spooony

That depressing man...I messed around a bit with with the Quiz and so i know what kind of answers you need to get that...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
This is me too and did you know that site loads a bloody trojan when you get your answer? cry

I am amazed at the people that did this after I told you it puts a trojan on your computer. No wonder you guys are always having computer problems. laughing out loud I wasnt kidding, it really does have a trojan on that site.

Imaginary
I didnt notice it JP...

Mist
Im marijuana as well.....

how many different types are there?

ladygrim
You are Marijuana (aka: weed, dope, skunk, chronic...). You are the most commonly used drug in the world. You are powerful, stubborn, moody, have a strong attitude. You are classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs

tabby999
You are Alcohol (aka: beer, wine, liqour). You are loner, odd, have a beautiful personality but you don't know that because deep inside you feel numb, you have a lot of talents but you are afraid to show them. if you show your beauty in the right place and the right time every one will like you, just be sure every one are above 21 wink.

hmmm.....close enough. and just to add something new to the thread, what drugs have you tried? and dont say alcohol, nicotine, sugar or any of those stupid answers. i've smoked weed and am going to try speed when i go on holidays according to my friend whos buying some

Kharhmah
You are Alcohol (aka: beer, wine, liqour). You are loner, odd, have a beautiful personality but you don't know that because deep inside you feel numb, you have a lot of talents but you are afraid to show them. if you show your beauty in the right place and the right time every one will like you, just be sure every one is above 21

Corran

Dark princess
I;m crack

golden moon
heroin for me 2

BasketCase
You are Alcohol (aka: beer, wine, liqour). You are loner, odd, have a beautiful personality but you don't know that because deep inside you feel numb, you have a lot of talents but you are afraid to show them. if you show your beauty in the right place and the right time every one will like you, just be sure every one are above 21 wink.

Maya Zurak
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PrEtTyMaYa000/1102616888_aine_photo.jpg

You are Cocaine
(aka: coke, crack, snow, 151...).
You are the second most commonly used drug in the world. You are very witty, talented, perky person if you can just have the right opportunity to show to everybody how unique you are, when you are in a good mood you can reach a very high point of happiness. You are classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs.

choosewisely
me 2 lol

IceWithin
I am cocaine!!

You are Cocaine (aka: coke, crack, snow, 151...). You are the second most commonly used drug in the world. You are very witty, talented, perky person if you can just have the right opportunity to show to everybody how unique you are, when you are in a good mood you can reach a very high point of happiness. You are classified as class (A and B) illegal drugs.

Im talented happy

I kinda wan

choosewisely
and we are all illegal

IceWithin
w00t us!!

Raven Guardia
BUMP....I wanna see what more of you people get stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.