The possibilities for anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader476
I was just wondering
if something different were to happen in the first 2 movies
would anakin still go to the dark side

what do you think would change his destiny?

LanİeWindu™
If Anakin lost the podrace...then there would be no need for more stories on that loser Anakin. big grin

vader476
lol

but still what if qui-gon was still alive
that would take the story to a whole new direction

Protector
Ummm lets think maybe he would be a good guy if HIS MOM DIDN'T DIE just sayin maybe

vader476
what if padme was burned in the lava pot thing in AOTC because r2d2 didnt save her in time

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by vader476
what if padme was burned in the lava pot thing in AOTC because r2d2 didnt save her in time

Then there would be no Luke or Leia, and Vader and Palpatine would rule the glaxy spreading terror for many many years.

Batman316

DarkYoda
My favorite Anakin possibilites from Episode III...

What if Mace Windu had not been so harsh with Anakin and had listened to him and let him fulfill his destiny? What if Yoda won his fight with Sidious? What if Padme had lived? What if Yoda taught Anakin the secret to cheating death and becoming one with the force? What if Anakin was not defeated by Obi-Wan and instead became more powerful than Sidious? What if Yoda and Obi-Wan went together to confront Anakin first? or Sidious? What if Anakin did not kill Dooku and Dooku revealed his master? It goes on and on and on...

and on!! laughing

A good one from Episode II...

What if Anakin did not lose his arm?

Mist
how does anakin learn the ghost thing? if yoda and obiwan had to learn it, how did anakin do it? maybe he could do it just coz he is the chosen one or something...

Stunrun
thats a good questionconfused

LanİeWindu™
I'll try to answer it.

I always took it that since they are ghosts they are able to go in between the after-life and into the Star Wars real world. So maybe Obi-Wan and Yoda went to where Anakin was and said the following:

Obi: "Yo Ani, we found out how to come back to the real world, wanna learn?"

Yoda: "Learn this you should, the shiznit it is."

Anakin: "By the many hells of Coreliia I want to learn. Teach me."

big grin

Mist
laughing

seriously, how does he do it though?

hes got a time frame of like 2mins to learn it before he croaks....maybe quigon has been talking to him during the whole OT, trying to persuade him to come back?

LanİeWindu™
Seriously, I think Obi-Wan and Yoda might have been able to contact him once he dies, or maybe Anakin's line from AOTC "Someday I'm going to learn to keep people from dying" (or however it is, I haven't been able to watch AOTC in a while) is a hint that he will learn it himself.

Stunrun
I read somewhere that Yoda and Obi-Wan go back to the temple after the Jedi purge to get some book that reveals the 'spirit' thing, and i think that maybe Qui-Gon tells them to go back there in order to learn it
Correct me if im wrong, im a bit rusty on spoilersstick out tongue

So i guess the only chance Anakin has to learn it would be in the Jedi Temple when he slaughters the Jedi, though i dont think he would be there for long. I guess it would be pretty pointless when your on a killing spreelaughing out loud

So like Lance said, in AOTC where he promises that he will learn to stop people from dying. He couldnt of sneeked into the archives and retrieved it. He has 3 years between I and II to do this. Or Qui-Gon could of heared what he said, and then told him personally to use it

alot of possibilitiessmile

Stunrun
EDIT: left it too late to edit, 'could' instead of 'couldnt', just so you knowbig grin

theshakl
If my mom would not have met my dad....

if lightning would have struck this person....

if John Lennon was still alive...

If i hadn't tripped over a rock....

if..if..if..if....it happened like it happend....why do we gotta wonder what could have happened...it didn't..

If a sand storm didn't hit mos espa the day QuiGon was there... oh please...

Mist
hmm....what WOULD have happened if the sandstorm hadnt hit.....stick out tongue

Echuu
uh, actually i think the reason anakin was a force ghost just because he was the chosen one.

Another thing; I think if Qui-Gon would have trained Anakin he would not have fallen to the dark side because Qui-Gon had much more patience, he was also not bound by the counsel, and just cuz he was a great jedi master(even though he died laughing )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.