SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD. confused

IceWithin
I wont bother to read that stick out tongue

bordom
well that was quite a day lol

LanİeWindu™
Let's hear it for run on sentances!

Klogz
I did. It was pretty interesting.

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD. confused

hysterical Oh my god dude, i have to hang out with you sometime

You went to HOT TOPIC shock ewwwwww!!!

embarrasment so did I, BUT I DIDN"T MEAN TO sweat They had a kick ass Tool shirt there, and i needed it

Klogz
You think that's bad? Certains stores here still play "Baby one more time" by Britney Spears. I mean COME ON!

bordom
OMFG! siiiick!!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ronny
hysterical Oh my god dude, i have to hang out with you sometime

You went to HOT TOPIC shock ewwwwww!!!

embarrasment so did I, BUT I DIDN"T MEAN TO sweat They had a kick ass Tool shirt there, and i needed it I hate the place but they have great shirts sad

SlipknoT

Alpha Centauri
Yuk, Hot Topic.

Thankfully we don't have them here.

Here's my day:

So me and Trent Reznor were......ah **** it. You'll never believe that.

-AC

LanİeWindu™
Lets hear it for spelling Mistakes! stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Let's hear it for capitalizing mistakes, even though you're not supposed to!

SlipknoT

LanİeWindu™
I win! Happy Dance

You know I'm just messin' with ya right?

bordom
lol

SlipknoT

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yuk, Hot Topic.

Thankfully we don't have them here.

Here's my day:

So me and Trent Reznor were......ah **** it. You'll never believe that.

-AC oh my god, you know trent reznor eek! can i touch you

wait no can i lick you eek!

Alpha Centauri
YOU never heard what happened at the NIN gig wink.

(I'm being serious).

-AC

SlipknoT
YOU never heard what happened at the NIN gig wink.

(I'm being serious).

-AC Go on

Alpha Centauri
No no...I think I'll keep that to myself wink.

Lana knows, tee hee hee.

-AC

SlipknoT
No, please do tell

Alpha Centauri
*Strokes chin thoughtfully*

Hmm....you drive a hard bargain.

I'll think on it wink.

-AC

SlipknoT
*waits*

Dr. Strangelove
*waits for a fangirl scream from Ronny*

Alpha Centauri
I have you all in the palm of my hand now. Hahaha.

Awesome.

All because of the NIN gig/Me/Trent. I mean....nothing.

-AC

Klogz
I'm going to make myself a sig.

BlackC@t
Golly blink...

BlackC@t
Oh, I bought a 'Switchfoot' T-shirt! eek!

Also, a 'Smile Empty Soul' CD happy

SlipknoT
Ugh, I hate Switchfoot

BlackC@t
I only like their song Meant To Live.

Filth
Wow what an exciting day.

tabby999
we dont have hot topic in aus, we DO however have shops that pump britany spears out their doors flat out. luckly enough, i dont live near any of them

JToTheP
What mall did you go to?

Englishpin@pple
Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD. confused do u live in san fransisco?

lucija
such a lovely day you had wink

it dow sleep
man in england theres no hot topic and we r way away from Britney Spears thank god

moises
What is this Hot Topic you speak of? Some sort of cult?

s|m

I know how you feel laughing out loud

Wolflet
since when do you talk professinly?(sp?) geek

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wolflet
since when do you talk professinly?(sp?) geek Wow, you really only know the OTF Slipknot.

Puddin
Im srry Slip you want my fuzzy sock?

SlipknoT
sure

Jackie Malfoy

roll eyes (sarcastic) That sounds like a good day slip!jm laughing

BackFire
"Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic,"

I stopped reading there.

Hot Topic is the worst store in existance, I loathe, LOATHE going in that store. All these mindless wannabe goths and fat ugly chicks buying tight leather clothing, thinking they'll actually be able to fit into it. THEN, they top it off by spitting in the face of things that are actually cool (family guy, south park, etc) by selling shirts of these things, automatically bringing down these cool things simply by association.

Plus, the employees are little emo shitheads who think that by having messy hair with a comb purposely stuck in it, that it makes them interesting.

I hate stores that appeal to wannabe goths.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
"Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic,"

I stopped reading there.

Hot Topic is the worst store in existance, I loathe, LOATHE going in that store. All these mindless wannabe goths and fat ugly chicks buying tight leather clothing, thinking they'll actually be able to fit into it. THEN, they top it off by spitting in the face of things that are actually cool (family guy, south park, etc) by selling shirts of these things, automatically bringing down these cool things simply by association.

Plus, the employees are little emo shitheads who think that by having messy hair with a comb purposely stuck in it, that it makes them interesting.

I hate stores that appeal to wannabe goths. If you had kept reading thats basically what i went on to say.

Jackie Malfoy
I stoped reading in middle of it sorry.JM

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire

I stopped reading there.

I hate stores that appeal to wannabe goths.

I agree.. I cant stand going by that store in the mall around here. Everyone who shops there and works there just need to die a horrible death.

Dwarfdude
Here here!

Although there is no Hot Topic near us, there are quite a few wannabe goths...There's a badass buddy icon about them....heh, its funny....

But I wont go off on a tangent about goths and how much I hate them.

I tend to never venture near malls. Except to see movies...

I keep to skate shops an Army Navy for cloths, and Princeton Record exchange, which kicks ass 'cause its super cheap (dead serious - bought "Americana" there for $5). But malls, particularly their inhabitants, scare me. messed

BackFire
If you had kept reading thats basically what i went on to say.

Yeah I know, I kept reading after I wrote what I wrote.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

Speaking of wannabe's, as I was waiting outside the London Astoria for the NIN gig (other info is classified until I choose to reveal it), a friend and I walked down the road to get some food while another friend held our place. The little mini-venue next to it had a HUGE line outside, like real long. Bigger than NIN at first. Mostly young teens, so I'm expecting it to be some wannabe goth band. Then I asked "Who's playing?" and she said..."Hanson".

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at someone point blank in public before, certainly not recently, but I did then.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC

Dwarfdude
Haaaaaaaaaahahahhaahahhaha.....

Dude, I think that made me shit my pants. Hanson? Thats ****ing hilarious.

Alpha Centauri
Seriously man.

I actually did the Homer Simpson point and laugh. I had to ask twice. "Who's playing?" "Hanson" ".......Who?" "Hanson" "......BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

-AC

Deano
your evil alpha

hanson are great

joke..that was a joke..who are hanson? are they girls? i dunno

Powerful_Dragon
LOL!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Deano
who are hanson? are they girls? i dunno

Close enough.

-AC

R0B
Slip you deserve to be strangled and beaten with a club for even " going " in Hot Topic. Thats the worst store there is. And the last place in the world that I would shop in...

Alpha Centauri
Bit barbaric.

Couldn't we just tie his shoelaces together then perhaps sit down on a bench and just quietly (or loudly) chuckle at his misfortunes?

Or do we have to resort to neckal strangleage?

-AC

Deano
i reckon strangulation

R0B
I think we should stab him with a lobster claw

Alpha Centauri
Then that's cruelty to animals also.

You sick.......SICK little moo cows.

-AC

R0B
But that gopher over there told me to

Klogz
That Gopher is the Devil!

Deano
u eva piched by a lobster claw..the little bastards

well i ay.. but i imagine its painful

Puddin
sure *gives Slip fuzzy sock* Do you want the green 1 to?

SlipknoT
Hahahahaha.

Speaking of wannabe's, as I was waiting outside the London Astoria for the NIN gig (other info is classified until I choose to reveal it), a friend and I walked down the road to get some food while another friend held our place. The little mini-venue next to it had a HUGE line outside, like real long. Bigger than NIN at first. Mostly young teens, so I'm expecting it to be some wannabe goth band. Then I asked "Who's playing?" and she said..."Hanson".

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at someone point blank in public before, certainly not recently, but I did then.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC laughing

LanİeWindu™
Yo Slip, I have a request for you over at your Signature thread.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by R0B
Slip you deserve to be strangled and beaten with a club for even " going " in Hot Topic. Thats the worst store there is. And the last place in the world that I would shop in... I learned to Never go back in there again sad

LanİeWindu™
They have some good things, especially the t-shirts, but that's about it nowadays.

SlipknoT
Yea, thats all I went in there for. I'll get to that pic later, When I'm fully awake and my mind is.....I lost the word.

LanİeWindu™
Your mind is...not so stoned? laughing out loud

SlipknoT
yea embarrasment

LanİeWindu™
No hurry anyways, I've been busy making signatures myself.

SlipknoT
k

tabby999
Hahahahaha.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC

yeah, at school we had a sports day (that i didn't bother going to) that had a theme of "bad fashion." one of the guys who is possibly the stupidest indervidual i've ever met brought a Hanson shirt to school and knowing i hate that sort of bad music, he came over and showed my. big mistake. lots of laughing in his face with my friend who is of a similar frame of mind. then the guy tried to explain that its symbolic cos if the "bad" fashion. we told him to f*ck off and laughed at him some more. sad thing is, the new hanson stuff sounds the same as everything else thats getting made these days, the only reason people dont buy it as much is cos its Hanson. "Hanson suck, hey listen to this new Maroon 5 song its so kewl"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.