Darth Revan vs. ROTS Dooku, TPM Obi-Wan, and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who will prevail?

Darth_Janus
Well, Revan is insanely powerful in both saber combat and sheer force power. He could easily choke Obi Wan to death while force shockwaving Maul back. Then, he could come in close, absorbing Dooku's lightning and perhaps reflecting it back at him. Assuming Dooku isn't defeated in a Force battle, Revan would murder Obi Wan and keep Maul at bay enough to deal with the old sith. After that, it's all a cake walk.

Darth_Nefarus
dude, the three of them have incredible power/potential and I'll go with them

Julie
You would never get them to fight coherently...Revan would win

Darth_Janus
Well, it's also about meshing. TPM Obi Wan is not really much better than Anakin in AOTC in many ways, and he could be too lacking in knowledge of the Force to counter Revan's power. Also, Maul, while a sith apprentice and amazing fighter, wasn't nearly as capable in Force powers either, and would be at a stalemate just trying to reach the Sith lord. Add to things that Revan is well-versed in Sith battle-techniques and ways of the ancient Sith lords of yore, combined with the knowledge of Malachor V makes him fearsome indeed. Really, only Dooku could contend on one front, in saber combat, but that's assuming he could get close enough. Again, the battle is about closing the distance. Now, if Revan was completely surrounded by all three, it would probably get messy. But he could perhaps manage something to stay alike until he could better reevaluate his situation.

In any case, I have faith in Revan's power and intellect whereas I don't have much faith in the combiend might of three very different fighters, two of which are obviously no equal for Revan together.

jackstain
this guy is smokin rock......

maul kenobi and dooku wuld own

Julie
you keep thinking that

Darth_Nefarus
I will as well, the fact is, their three of the most powerful force users vs. only one guy.
I mean Dooku alone might be able to do it, add a Sith and a Jedi and he would win.

Darth_Janus
I'd like to hear an argument on why Dooku alone could take Revan. And then another argument on how Maul and padawan Obi Wan could take him, just by themselves. If you can sell both of those, I might be convinced.

But the fact remains... Dooku was powerful, but he is a child next to any ancient Sith, as is Maul. And young Obi is no match for Revan either. Point enough.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan would win

Darth_Nefarus
Well, IMHO, Revan couldn't beat Yoda, and Dooku did extremely well against his former master, wouldn't you agree? That's not concrete enough for you, I know, but it's all I can muster at this moment.
Lemme play the games some more first

jackstain
one on one, Revan might be able to beat all three of these people....but all at once, hell no.

Darth_Janus
Well, while I admit Dooku was able to fight Yoda quite effectively, I don't think he was able to. I mean, if he could have, he would have destroyed Yoda and then Obi and Anakin. But instead he used a decoy and fled.

And while Dooku is amazingly powerful, unless he does some pretty sick shit in ROTS, I don't think he's Revan's equal in force power in the least. The dark side wasn't enough to give Dooku an advantage over Yoda. And Obi Wan was easily able to counter the Force lightning. I would imagine Revan, an ancient Sith lord, would have him quite hemmed in. Now, I will concede that if Dooku impresses in me in ROTS, this opinion would change entirely. And also, I think most of us here should admit, that Revan in KOTOR I was quite powerful; powerful enough to defeat Malak. And this was before he had regained his full powers and full memory. Plus, I imagine by KOTOR III, who knows? He could become vastly powerful. So that would be a factor way down the road, to consider.

Alright, now as for padawan Obi, as much as I love the guy, he's a nonentity in this case. Revan casually chokes Jedi knights from the Old Republic to death. That being more warlike, experienced Jedi than Obi Wan, even if they didn't have his ninjaness.

Maul. Well, Maul is a marauder. He's a berserker of kinds. And he's not a Sith wizard, for sure. His expertise lies in power duel-esque settings and dispatching enemies considerably less dangerous than Revan. I think it's quite clear that the ancient dark lord could easily defeat Qui Gon and Obi in TPM, so that is a clear indicator of how out of league Maul is here.

But, since I am a fair man, I will demonstrate how the trio -could- defeat Revan, simply because I think both cases ought to be entertained in the least, despite everyone's feelings, until ROTS and KOTOR III reveal each at his prime.

Dooku engages Revan with Force powers. Maul engages him in melee. Obi Wan does some sick ninja Jedi BS and stabs Revan in the back. If they worked well as a team, I'd say that. But Maul and Dooku are hardly Go team! and Obi isn't experienced enough to get a say in the strategy.

Darth Revan33
Yeah, in Kotor as a Sentinel I can easily choke a well leveled level 18 Jolee and kill Level 18 juhani in lightsaber combat, by myself without losing half of my health.

Anyway, it really depends on how the fight starts and how well they work together. Like Janus said, if they all come together from 1 direction then Revan would probably win. If they are in a circle around him but dont work together well then Revan would still probably win. If they are in a circle around him and work well together, then the trio would probably win. (though i bet at least one of them would die.)

AngryApocalypse
I think Obi-Wan is gonna be the first one down

Darth_Janus
That seems to be the case, though a smart Obi Wan would avoid the main confrontation, let Dooku and Maul (who would charge Revan anyways) engaged the Sith lord, and then find a way to back attack. Although... back attacking a well trained Sith lord is probably hard as hell, even for Obi Ninja.

Darth_Nefarus
If it was ROTS Obi-Wan, ROTS Doou and Maul, then I'll definately give it to them. Like Janus said, Obi-Wan would pull some sick ninja shit and bust out

Darth_Janus
Right. I think the weakest link is padawan Obi, followed by Maul.

Darth_Nefarus
But you could argue that Obi-Wan has to survive for episode 4 lol

But seriously, you're right, padawan Obi-Wan is what would get them their asses kicked.

Darth Destroyer
Revan would destroy all competition hands down

Darth_Nefarus
even if they were at the peak of their powers? I dun't think so. Obi-Wan is notorious for defeating people far superior to him by being a ninja

Darth_Janus
Peak of their powers isn't about the thread. It's TPM Obi.

Darth_Glentract
Revan is able to kill all of them with no problem.

ArthasKnight
I'd have to say Revan as well.

First of all, we have Darth Maul. No Force powers displayed at all except throwing a rock at a door switch. Force choke or Force crush could deal with him quickly and efficiently right off the bat.

Next, there's Padawan Obi-Wan. Almost beaten by Maul who is nowhere near Revan's level. Killed off quite easily either by Force powers at the same time as Maul or in lightsaber combat shortly thereafter. Choose your fancy.

Dooku presents the only real challenge to Revan. A form II master certainly has an advantage in lightsaber combat and he has displayed prowess with Force powers as well. He could try to bombard Revan with Force lightning while Revan's dealing with Obi-Wan and Darth Maul. But here's how I think it would go.

Revan uses stasis on Dooku before he can use his own Force powers, then uses Force crush on Maul and wipes him out, kills Obi-Wan in saber combat, and deals with Dooku (who was incapacitated from the start) after the other two are dispatched.

Revan's the only one left standing.

ArthasKnight
Bump.

ArthasKnight
Double bump.

Darth_Janus
Triple bump with cheese.

Darth_Nefarus
hold the mayo

Darth_Janus
Add ketchup

Darth Revan33
ArthasKnight: About Maul, It does take quite a bit of Force power to fight two Jedi at once. He wasn't even watching Obi-Wan most of the time. And he did use an actual power later on. He Force pushed Obi-Wan into the pit.

Oh, and add some pickles

jackstain
except for...............

http://user.tninet.se/~djv504e/alf/alf23.jpg

Fishy
Revan, unless those three could work as a team they would probably just get in each others way. And honestly i don't really see those three working together

Darth_Nefarus
they might, assuming maul and dooku form an alliance to kill Sidious

Fishy
But with Obi? Come on, besides they would have to do more then just form an alliance they would have to adjust fighting style's to each other and work together to defeat Revan. Alone Revan could beat all three of them, and together they are probably not all that more powerful.

Julie
no I agree they would probably get in the way of each other...Revan could take them on any given day

xxxpoppunker182
ok whoever thinks that reavon would lose is just flat out wrong. i mean come on revan was one of the most powerful force useres around. obi-wan verses revan he's gonna get his ass handed to him and maul well he wasnt that stong in the force at all the only thing he had goin for him was that he brandished a sith lightsaber. so old ben and maul together wouldn't stand a chance is revan could take on 3 jedi one of them including bastilla(cause lucas arts said he could have killed them all if it werent for malak turning on him) and dooku well revan is atleast twice as powerful as him i mean you guys are givin everyone too much credit cause obi wan and maul are just apprentices during TPM and dooku well he iasnt as powerful as sidious and revan is more powerful than sidious so if you look at the odds and how bad ass revan is its no contest revan would kick their asses.

Wanderer259
What? C'mon. Maul was a Sith Lord so he had to have some inkling of power. He's also a practicioner of Form VII (Juyo), so he's at the very least a competent duelist. He's at least second best here on this team. However, Juyo is an incomplete form by itself, so he's probably a bit limited. That may be the reason why Obi-Wan was able to overcome him at one point... or it may be that Obi-Wan is that bad-ass. I'd say it's either one. smile

Dooku doesn't strike me as a team player; when you're as focused on dueling as he is, it's no problem for him to fight more than one opponent at one time, but can he work with a teammate against one opponent? I don't see it working quite as well; Maul will get in his way. I'm sure Revan would take down Maul, so we've come down to Revan vs Dooku. I think everyone agrees that Sidious is more powerful than Dooku, and Revan can match if not beat Sidious.

Revan wins, but it won't be very easy. There's definitely a chance for team ObiDoMa to win here.

xxxpoppunker182
well maul couldn;'t even take on 30 tusken raiders at the same time so he wasnt that strong and he wasnt a sith lord yet he was still a padawan learner. but i totally agree that dooku isnt a team player. but revan is more powerful than sidious i think it was said that revan was 5/4 of sidoues or 4/3 not by much but he was.

Darth Trinew
this is sad Revan has more votes than the 3 guys...

jackstain
about the tuskens.....yes he could have beaten them, but he was injured...he got an axe to the leg. and also, he culd have taken them injured, but it was a waste of his time. re-read it.

xxxpoppunker182
k i got done reading it again he wasnt hurt at all he just couldn't hanlde that many enemies at once. i mean maul is rad but givin the timesetting for him and obi wan they arent as powerful as you'd think. theyre both just regular force users not like revan it says looking in his eyes was like staring at the force itself. revan could take them maybe not as easily as i was makein it out to be but he'd win

jackstain
ok u @$$, he read the part before that, when he fights like ten million(exaggeration) togorian(spelling?) pirates, and one of them gives me an axe to the leg...

but no, he wasnt injured at all.

jackstain
i cant believe ur actually arguing with me about darth maul.

Fishy
Doesn't matter Maul or not Revan still wins

Darth Trinew
Count Dooku: As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now back down.

Darth Maul: All rite, so I attack him first.

Obi-Wan: wait why do you getto attack first?

Dooku: Let me attack first, girls.

Darth Revan would just kill them while they're arguing

Kun-ni Habeo
revan pwns them,,end of story

Lord Mader
wow... Its obviously dooku,obi, and maul would win. And why do u guys think Revan is so powerful, he is strong but if he faces those 3 he would lose. Revan did good in his training without memory because he already experienced learning the force.

Kun-ni Habeo
Revan's only challenge here is Dooku he culd deal with maul and ob1 with his left hand

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Mader
wow... Its obviously dooku,obi, and maul would win. And why do u guys think Revan is so powerful, he is strong but if he faces those 3 he would lose. Revan did good in his training without memory because he already experienced learning the force.

So three Jedi that have no where near as much experience and can't fight together would defeat Revan easily why?

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah ,,,why??????????????

nolan lepaz
Hang on a minute Revan is powerful but not all powerful. I thing the three stooges would have a fighting chance against her. In llightsaber abilities anyway. It wouldn't be a blowout esp. if they attacked in unison using different forms. Revan held two blades at once. With those three that's two blades plus a double-blade she would have to hold off. at the same time. She would need a third arm to hold the last one off. The fight would go to the three stooges. What the f**k?

Fishy
If they would attack at the same time... Which they won't, then your assuming the force is no factor at all and more importantly that you would actually need to keep on blocking. A succesful block can be done and you will not have to keep your lightsaber on his. The three won't strike at the exact same time, and even with one lightsaber Revan could win.

Force powers also play a huge role here, a strong push and some force lighting could heavily weaken the other team. Revan could take them

nolan lepaz
Dude all three of them were strong in the force I 'm sure the collective will of the three stooges would be enough to stop a force push by Revan. And How do you know the three stooges won't attack at the same time Dooku and Obi-wan would definently develop a strategy to slap her around I don't know about Maul but TPM never showed any evidence that he was undisiplined and wouldn't Listen he just use form V which is a fast attack form, obi-wan use III which is good for defense and Dooku use IV which is a fencing style that's three different styles she would have to combat. Thats tough to do esp. with three disiplined people who are strong in the force. And Maul is strong since we know lightsaber abilities flow through the force.

Fishy
Yeah but like you said they use three different style's... Their attacks will not be the same, they will use different speeds and attack at different times for different reasons. The three will at most be able to consider a strategy... But perfect it by working together? No way in hell

nolan lepaz
If you create a strategy you will most likely work together to try to make it the most effective. Who to say that they wouldn't work together and try to attack at the same time. Furthermore Revan was aroun before new Lightsaber forms were invented how do we know she would have the skills to combat those should either of them try to use them? What the f**k?

Fishy
Revan used his own lightsaber forms, and he wasn't around before that. Lightsabers skills were used back then too..

Not to mention that while they were thinking of what to do Revan would be choking one of them... And shooting lighting at the two others. Also thinking of something and then doing it are two completly different things...

nolan lepaz
Dude they wouldn't strategies at the fight they would have planned it the knight before at Dooku's house when they had a sleep over. They would have stayed up all night eating cake and drinking pepsi coming up with a good strategy then the next they day would have met revan at the park and put thier plan into action they were jedi they can pull a plan together and make it work. Plus I know lightsaber skills were used back then But new one's were invented during the time before the clone wars. I'm sure the three stooges would have prevailed that a three on one with two Jedi masters and a weapons master. Revan would have been laid to rest. It would have been a good battle one worthy of the jedi archives but she would have lost.

Fishy
You keep saying their strategy would have worked but there is nothing to suggest that. Plans rarely survive first contact... They would not be able to prodict how Revan would react to their attacks and their plan would fail. They would die

nolan lepaz
Yeah dude but you keep saying that Revan would be able to combat thier attacks who's to say that would happen. The point is we don't know. She was a powerful Jedi Master and would have been able to beat the three of them individually but those three at the same time it not going to happen. Revan was powerful and she deserves respect but there are Jedi that can beat her like a red headed step child. And the three stooges would have prevailed, that was just too much power that the three of them had when combined. Even if they skipped the Plan that three powerful Jedi facing off against one really powerful jedi They would have beat her. 2gunsgun_bandanablowupraygun

Fishy
How or why?

It would be a hard fight for Revan but there is no reason to believe he can't avoid attack after attack. Three at the same time is hard, but one after the other is easier still hard but easier and doable... Revan could pull it off. Besides only one of them is great, the other is good but not special and then you have the smart ninja who isn't that great a fighter...

They would lose from somebody like Revan

Naga Sadow
I was thinking about this quite some time, yet i still decided Revan would win. Yes, i know that it sounds incredibly unbelivable, but think about it. Revan was killing ppl like Maul and Dooku when he barged on the Star forge. If u went dark side, u had to defeat 3 dark masters, which i presume could confront Obi-wan Dooku and Maul. Revan killed them in no time. He defeated 2 Terentatek, which were considered Jedi hunters and are imune to Force(now go ahead and tell me, that Revan sucked with sabers). Besides that, Qui-Gon and Dooku both faced 2 sabers, and it wasnt too big of a problem, so i dont think 3 of them would make such a difference when we are talkin about Revan. Did he, or did he not defeat the 2 most powerfull sith on Korriban? Without any problems, i might add. Besides, ure talkin about all the strategys, remember, who was a master strategist? Yep. Revan. Im pretty sure he could oppose any strategy, considering he brought victory to Republic fleet when it was in disarrey and on the verge of extinction(not defeat, since they were losing all the time) and that was against Mandalorians, who are famous warriors.
Besides, Obi-wan is pretty weak in the Force in TPM, so i presume he would be choked first. Maul would probably be stormed and incapacitated for a minute, which gives Revan enough time to chop Dooku, and then to finish Maul.

Fishy
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
I was thinking about this quite some time, yet i still decided Revan would win. Yes, i know that it sounds incredibly unbelivable,

Doesn't sound unbelievable at all, and good points

nolan lepaz
Dude don't bring a Jedi down to the level of Ninja. Yes Revan could have won but I can't see her being able to handle all three of them at one time it would be too hard for her to do. individually she can beat them. She can go around town beat maul at the beach, Obi-wan at a park and dooku at a gay bar, but if they all met up at a sex shop and she had to take on all three at once she would be defeated. Even Maul the 'weakest' of the three had to be a skilled jedi if the sith only have an apprentice and a master the master wants to make sure the apprentice can hold his own in a fight and mantain the legacy of the sith. This is one of those things where you have to look deep in your heart to find the truth. I know Revan is powerul and can beat many combinations of Jedi but not those three. I have even come to terms that she can probably beat the exile (who I love so much) but not the three stooges.

Fishy
Okay so you agree that Revan can beat the Exile? Kreia who is weaker then the Exile and Revan defeats Four Jedi Masters with just one wave of her arm. Jedi Masters... The only one in that list, that could match one of those masters is Dooku... And I don't know if he can compare to any of those masters.

So why the hell would Revan not be able to defeat them? And this is the weakest argument I have made in this thread so far, but apparently normal logic doesn't really work.

Naga Sadow
Dude, why not those 3 together? They are completely different fighters. They have nothing in common, and it would be extremely hard for them to work together. Besides, Revan would only have to fight 2 serious opponents from the start, considering that every1 agrees Obi-wan would be choked right away. No way, that he could counter Revans choke, considering that at time of TPM he was Padawan, and pretty weak in the force. Maul and Dooku are great fighters, yes, but consider that Revan studied Tulak Hords holocron. A journal of the greates duelinst of ALL TIMES, a guy who was NEVER DEFEATED, although he had to confronst bunch of jedi masters and a lot of sith apprentices. Dooku and Maul were both defeated, one by Obi-wan other by Anakin, which both werent great duelers if u ask me, and a lot of others who dont worship the prohpecy and actually consider the facts. Maul wasnt known for the force mastery, he was a good saber combatant, which gives Revan, the heart of the force, an incredible advantage over him, meaning he could at least stun Maul, if not kill him right away. And then, while Maul incapacitated, Dooku is no problem for Revan. It kinda all winds up as i said be4. Obi choked, Maul incapacitated, Dooku defeated in duel, Maul not even close to Revan in any term. Revan wins.

nolan lepaz
Dude that's the same ABC logic I was trying to use on the other thread it doesn't always work out that way. And I said probaby beat the exile not definently beat him. And Obi-wan is a Jedi master also the only one who isn't is maul . Don't make the exile arguement by going down the who greater path look at what she's up against it ain't easy.

Fishy
Obi is a Padawan, you can't possible mean to say that during his training by Qui Gon Obi was a Master.

And you were the one that said that they could win with a plan, and now you are saying plans like that won't work out? The simple fact is, the three won't work well together they will get in each others way and do different things, Revan can take them out one by one. Revan is more powerful in the force, has more experience and is more skilled with a lightsaber. The three don't stand a real chance...

Naga Sadow
Amen for Fishy

nolan lepaz
I didn't say the plan couldn't work what I was talking about that doesn't always work was that post where if the exile can beat nihilus and nihilus can beat revan the the exile can beat revan that's the abc thing I was refering to. And dude were not refering how well they like each other the argument is if the three of them were to attack revan at the same time who would fall, revan.

Fishy
But all three couldn't do that... You don't seem to get it, but their style's are so incredibly different. One defends the other attacks like this and the other like that... Besides all that Revan would have to do is jump back and use the force on one of them.

Revan will have room to move, if he couldn't then yes an attack of all three at the same time would be hard to block but at that time Revan won't have to block, just jump back. Eventually one of the three will make a mistake Revan will kill him and then go and take out the other two... If he even waits for that, because a powerful lightning attack would surely knock Obi out. Possibly Maul as well.

Leaving two people at most for Revan to fight... Seriously they don't stand a real chance

nolan lepaz
Yeah dude but your predicting revan's moves who to say revan wouldn't slip up and a slip up by revan would be far more costly then one of them messing up because she doesn't have anybody to cover her back. And it's not like dooku can block force attack or any of them for that matter obi-wans style is based on defensive fighting even maul uses form three we see that in TPM when obi-wan and Qui-gon are making attack after attack on him and he has to defend himself. And whose to say that they wouldn't be able to back her into a corner it could happen or it couldn't we dont know for sure what specific moves they'll use in battle but based on the comics I read and playing kotor I would go with the three stooges in that battle.

Naga Sadow
1. Dude, Revan would NOT slip. Who are u assuming Revan to be? A lil kid?
2.Maul uses form VII
3. Obi wan an Qui-gon work well together since they are master and aprentice, they know each otehr as well as they know themselfs, and they both use same form, so no wonder they attack a bit more, althou i wouldnt say Maul defends all the time
4.There are severals way out of a corner if u are force sensitive, hence wall runs, force jumps....

nolan lepaz
yeah but with your 4th point you are assuming revasn does that. True the three stooges didn't train together but I'm not making my assumption (that is what we're doing here assuming one side will prevail) based on the three stooges winning I base it on my knowlege of Revans powers and abilities and on the three stooges powers and abilities. I'm not saying they will corner her because I don't know how the battle will play out exactly all I'm saying is the three stooges have abilities that if combined IN MY OPINION will be greater than revans alone. I don't know if he or she would slip up that's the point Fishy was trying to bring up I'm saying we don't know exactly how it would play out. I believe that the fight would go to the stooges.

Naga Sadow
hmmm, well, i think Revan could deal with anythin the stooges can throw at him. i mean the guys is one of the most resorcefull ppl in EU and also one of the most powerfull ones

nolan lepaz
What leads you to believe he's resourceful. At the hieght of his power he used the starforge which turned out unlimited amounts of resources. That's not being resource. I believe the three stooges would prevail but wouldn't leave without war wounds.crutchcrutchcrutch

Naga Sadow
well, some part of me thinking he is resorcefull is because he defeated the mandalorians almost without an army, defeated the sith by almost by himself, turned exeptional number of soldiers/jedi to his side...but thats probably not enough...

nolan lepaz
Dude Revan led an army. He had the help of the Republic agianst the Mandalorians then he had the help of the sith to wage his war against the republic. He didn't take down the sith almost by himself the republic force were also attaking the starforge and there were other Jedi that made it into the star forge that was two battles the sith had to face alone at the starforge. And turning soldiers and jedi to his side is not an example of resourceful it is an example of being manipulative. I'm sorry to argue down on resourceful. It's not my intentions, but I'm an english major and I get easily upset when people use words out of context. Resourceful has to do with being able to accomplish goals while using everything around you esp. if you have limited resources. Revan is manipulative but she had armies. Another word for her is strategic.

Fishy
Nah, you forgot the fact that he managed to lure the Republic fleet in a trap even as he was taking his title back. Managed to destroy the Republic by fighting for them and weakening it so much that even Malak could take over. And managed to get the Jedi crazy enough to send Bastila to him, their only chance in the entire war going on the ship of the undefeated Dark Lord... He's not resourceful at all.

And Nolan you are heavily underestimating the power of one of the most powerful guys ever. He was powerful he was smart and he sure as hell knew how to fight. You are making it seem like Revan is some kind of idiot who would make mistakes, he isn't. He has fought to many opponents to make mistakes, he's smarter then that. And the three stooges as you call them are not capable of adjusting to something like that. They won't work well together they will die... To prove it i just started writing a story five minutes ago, it sucks but well who cares...

Wanderer259
That's the height of his army's power, not his personal power. Revan obliterated the Mandalorians (who live for war and physical conflict) before he found the Star Forge, with nothing more than the Republic Army; it's already been stated that the Republic would have crumbled were it not for Revan's leadership. Also, Revan's assault on the Republic left it stronger through his careful planning and strategy. That's what I call being resourceful.

He had the Republic Army.

Naga Sadow
hehe, nice, cant w8 for it. also resourcefull...

Revans forces are small--->Revan gets soldiers and jedi to turn to his side---->Revans forces are big----Revan uses all available means to power up his army and win--->resourcefull.

Then, when fighting mandalorians, the republic army was almost completely defeated. There was no order, no strategy, lack of resources, yet Revan brings them victory. He must be resourcefull to do that.

Fishy

Fishy
Wanderer, Naga good points completly agree. Those three don't stand a chance...

nolan lepaz
Fishy dude that's what I'm arguing against. Revan is not infallable he can make mistakes no one is perfect not even jedi. I'm not saying Revan is an idiot and I hope that's not how yu taking it he was a great fighter and militarist but you haver to remember Obi-wan was a general and so was Dooku. Your making it out to be that Revan is invincible and she's not unexpected thing do happen. That how Bastilla was able to get her. I'm not saying that they will, but to she WON"T mess up is ridiculous it's like trying to apply a superman theory to her or a godly theory to her. Yes she is smart and I've said that over and over again but to say that sheWON"T mess up is wrong. Moe, Larry and Curly Oh i'm Dooku, obi-wan and Maul are a formidable challenge for her they are also strategist. Against the Mandalorians Revan had to be a great military strategist and was against the republic she had unlimited resources. But that's still arguing on a large scale military strategy means nothing when only four people are engaged in combat. I believe that the stooges would have prevailed based on thier skill not based on the fact that I belive Revan would mess up.

nolan lepaz
And your story is biased. If I was a great story teller I could make it where the stooges win.

Fishy
Obi wasn't a general back then...

And no he really won't mess up, Bastila only got to him because he wanted to change her or kill her... He wasn't an idiot he wasn't a fool he knew what he was doing.

You don't defeat the greatest Echani duelist and Mandalore in a duel without knowing what you are doing. You don't kill countless of Jedi and Sith and Malak when you make mistakes. Revan anticipated movements and knew what he was doing he had grown up fighting. He would surely be able to keep those three away from him at the same time and seperate him. A simple jump could do it, a simple push. A quick strike, a thousand things could seperate the three of them and then Revan would have the advantage while only a few things could keep them together. And Revan is more then smart enough to take advantage of their weaknesses, he isn't an idiot.

Fishy
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
And your story is biased. If I was a great story teller I could make it where the stooges win.

Its just how I see it, and apparantly a few others with me

nolan lepaz
hehe, nice, cant w8 for it. also resourcefull...

Revans forces are small--->Revan gets soldiers and jedi to turn to his side---->Revans forces are big----Revan uses all available means to power up his army and win--->resourcefull.

Then, when fighting mandalorians, the republic army was almost completely defeated. There was no order, no strategy, lack of resources, yet Revan brings them victory. He must be resourcefull to do that. The republic's army was not almost defeated the Mandalorian had just taken many of thier worlds that not the same as the ARMY almost defeated. Hitler took much of Russia's land in WWII that doesn't mean the ARMY was defeated. And once Revan found the Star Forge he had unlimited resources that's not resourceful.

Fishy
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
The republic's army was not almost defeated the Mandalorian had just taken many of thier worlds that not the same as the ARMY almost defeated. Hitler took much of Russia's land in WWII that doesn't mean the ARMY was defeated.

Actually Russia was, Hitler could have taken it if he wouldn't have been an idiot..

And you are right the republic wasn't almost defeated, Revan didn't save it. Only half a million people including commanders and Jedi Masters say so...

Naga Sadow
great story, tense, and i presume thats really close to what would have really happened
clappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclapping

Fishy
great story, tense, and i presume thats really close to what would have really happened
clappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclapping

Thx and i hope so, maybe easier but that would have been boring to write about stick out tongue

Wanderer259
You're right, no one's perfect. Especially Darth Maul, who tends to get overconfident and get himself cut in half. big grin Obi-Wan did the same, getting in Maul's face and when he thought he had him, he got tossed into a generator shaft. Whoops.

Just because Revan can make a mistake doesn't mean he will, and it also doesn't mean the others won't. In fact, it's more likely Maul and Obi-Wan will.

This version of Obi-Wan is young and hasn't yet become a general, much less a Jedi Knight. Dooku was more known for his ability to influence morale through his natural charisma; a natural leader, but no military strategist.

No, he didn't. The Republic had far from unlimited resources.

Actually, yes, the Mandalorians would have crushed the Republic were it not for Revan and Malak.

Naga Sadow
lol, nah, it shouldnt be easier, its just perfect they way u wrote it, i just expected obi to die from force, it its still great

and nice response there dude

Fishy
Yeah don't know why I didn't let Obi die like that... Ohh well who cares at least Maul gets shocked by Dooku...

And Indeed good response Wanderer nothing for me to add

Naga Sadow
hehe. owned.

nolan lepaz
Wanderer you Jimbroni when she was the Dark lord of the Sith the star forge pumped out unlimited resource. I'm not talking about the republic and dude I'm reading Labyrinth of evil right now Dooku seems to have some military abilty. Fishy Russia was almost captured that does not mean the ARMY was defeated you can take me land but if i'm not dead you have not won. But russia could have been defeated but the harsh conditions on the eastern front were tough and of course the allies eventually came. and sorry for calling you names Wanderer.

Fishy
Hitler had a chance of winning... He didn't because he was a military idiot, there by completly destroying your point between Russia and the Republic.

And Dooku may have some military ability, but like you said that won't help in a fight from man to man and it sure as hell wouldn't help Dooku against one of the smartest military minds in history

Naga Sadow
ye exactly, russian army was almost defeated. dude plz dont argue with me about WWII eastern front history. i am from Ukraine and history is my favourite subject.
the only thing why Hitler lost is cuz he couldnt get any resources to his soldiers, and the russian winter was killing them. then stalin launched the counter offensive with the rest of his forces. russia had 4x more soldiers then germany if u have to know. so its a bit hard to exterminate so much firepower in less then a month...

nolan lepaz
Look at this I Have to argue down three people at once and it's tough what chance do you think revan had.

Wanderer259
I don't know what the hell a Jimbroni is, and sorry for misreading your resource comment, but I did give you an example all the same. And Dooku does have some military ability -- everyone short of retarded does. But Dooku isn't what I'd call a superior military tactician, at least of what I've seen of him.

Naga Sadow
well, Revan was smart, and he wasnt fighting ppl that are more skilled then him or at least his equal. u are, and ur still holding on...

Fishy
Revan would win... And your losing this argument because your not making any new points... The only reason its still going on is apparantly because we are all incredibly bored...

And Naga lets not forget Hitlers incredibly stupid moves to delay attacks, then attack in the winter the attack on Stalingrad oh and moving forces South to oil when he could have taken Moscow and still have enough oil....

Naga Sadow
right.

nolan lepaz
O.K lets jump out of the imaginary world and let's jump into the star wars world where the battles effect each and every person on this planet everyday. Look dudes and if there are some on this site dudettes Revan was good but the point is She would have had to fight two Jedi Masters and that crazy mofo my money would have been on the stooges. That's not to so she's weak that only to say that those three would have pwnd her. after they got thier own war wounds.

Fishy
He would not fight two masters..

He would fight Dooku and two apprentices...

Three people that don't know anything about each other, that have different fighting style's never even met each other and will not be able to come up with something that will make them win. Revan is trained to see weaknesses and takes advantages of them. That is what he does, and he will do it here.

Obi doesn't stand a chance, neither does Maul. They would both die, Revan would destroy them. Dooku would put up a fight until he too would die. The force is more powerful in Revan then in those guys and he is more skilled with a lightsaber. The three would have a chance if they would work together but the fact is they can't. They will lose.

Wanderer259
No, he'd have to fight a Jedi Master, a Sith apprentice, and a Jedi Padawan learner, none of which will be terribly adept at fighting with each other well.

That's a far cry from two Jedi Masters and a crazy mofo.

Edit: Fishy, you keep posting at the same time as me! Our double-whammy's must stop!

Naga Sadow
hehe, exactly. he would have to fight ONLY 2 jedi masters. he had to fight hundreds on star forge(not JEDI masters, but SITH masters, which i consider as more powerful) he had to fight 2 of the most powerful sith masters on Korriban(The master of the sith academy and his aprentice) he had to fight 2 terentatek. dude, revan was fighting multiple enemies all his life. mandalorian wars, jedi civil war, aquiring his mantle back...and we still dont know what happened to him in the unknown regions, where he undoubtfully fought sith(a lot of them)

Fishy
Good point... He fought two Terentaks at the same time, those things were Jedi Killers... He's used to fighting more then one opponent... Revan would own them

Why? Its funny, we both say about the same thing at the same time, making sure we say everything that we should say... And if not at least we say it so many times that you would think others started to realise that they might be wrong

xxxpoppunker182
ok i read it now this is coming right out of the book word for word

Maul never ran from a battle. But he could not defeat all thirty Raiders. He should have remembered that Sand People travel in single file to hide their numbers. he made a foolish error. an error that now endangered his master's mission

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Destroyer
Revan would destroy all competition hands down

Yup, he's right. For once I agree with someone

Darth_Janus
The Echani people talked of Revan's Force ability of battle precognition which was like their own Echani abilities in combat, to read another's moves and anticipate attacks in a splitsecond or less... The Handmaiden relates this much to the Exile as she teaches him a similar technique. It was Revan's amazing ability to predict an opponent's moves, whether in warfare or in a duel, that allowed him to prosper when other Sith lords would have fallen.

Actually, putting that idea into practice makes me believe so much more in this victory.

Board Walker
Darth revan would incinerate most if not all of them simultaneously, those that survive which is if any survive at all would be crushed via telekinisis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wut?

NewGuy01
Revan gets stomped. Hard.

carthage
Hahaha someone hates Revan. Revan gets wtfpwned and his corpse shat upon

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Board Walker
Darth revan would incinerate most if not all of them simultaneously, those that survive which is if any survive at all would be crushed via telekinisis.
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1390042426.gif You are mine now.

realslimshady25
Revan is my love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.