Help with my media project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buttafly
We have to do this project where we do a technical excercise and it can be on anything we want as long as we use a production element. Anywayz I was thinking of doing about the comedies/drama of year 12. but I dunno how to turn it into a story lol. can anyone help or does anyone have any other ideas? confused

buttafly
anyone???

ChickinMeat
i dont think i understand the question no

Klogz
That reminds of a test question, it leaves me confused and disoriented.

buttafly
ok it's simple i need to make a small narrative or documentry or whatever about anything. That's it.

botankus
By "year 12" do you mean a drama that would resemble something a 12-year old would come up with? If so, you should have no problem with it.

buttafly
What? Year 12 is...Year 12 simple. Oh Wait!! Maybe you guys call it Grade 12? I dunno. But yeah I'm in Year/Grade 12 and it's for my media production. And I wanted to do something about the comedies/dramas of Year/Grade 12. Not something a 12 year old would make. If I wanted to say that I would have said 12 Year old lol not year 12

ChickinMeat
so, you want to make a comedy about year 12, as in all the funny stuff kids in year 12 get up too?

botankus
Originally posted by buttafly
What? Year 12 is...Year 12 simple. Oh Wait!! Maybe you guys call it Grade 12? I dunno. But yeah I'm in Year/Grade 12 and it's for my media production. And I wanted to do something about the comedies/dramas of Year/Grade 12. Not something a 12 year old would make. If I wanted to say that I would have said 12 Year old lol not year 12

Sorry, I was just going off an assumption I made based off of your writing skills.

buttafly
what's wrong with my writing skills??
Chickenmeat- Yeah something like that but I don't know how to make it into a sort of story

Klogz
Year 12? Isn't that the second to last year of high school? 6th form?

Drama was hard, I dropped it in year 11

Tptmanno1
Last year here in the states...

ChickinMeat
its first year in england, 6th form is year 12 and 13

MC Mike
Her writing skills are probably based off the fact that English isn't her first language, not that she's 12...

buttafly
What??? Seriously what's wrong with my writing skills??? Anywayz in Australia Year 12 is the last year of highschool, then after that it's uni

DeVi| D0do
Year 13 (7th Form) is last highschool year in NZ...

buttafly
Yeah we don't have a year 13 in Aus

botankus
This is confusing. confused

buttafly
Happy Dance rock

tabby999
do a documentary on something like the Mai Lie massacre or the Tiananmen Square massacre, they're both easy to research and both great topics

buttafly
oh yeah that could be an idea. But I wouldn't have much to film.

tabby999
you go around and ask people what they think of the incidents and get opinions. you could incorporate a section on how western society is ignorant to these things and use people you ask who've never heard of these things as examples

buttafly
yeah true. But it's not really a subject I wanna do lol. I wanted to do something a little quirky for this to use unusual camera angles. But thanks for the ideas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.