I've Been Gettin Freaky Dreams What Should I Do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i've been gettin really freaky dreams for the past few weeks about a certain thing (winkiss) and i dont no wat to do. does it mean i'm ready to go all the way or not. i dont no wat to do. embarrasment sad

Mist
havent heard many girls say that....

BlackC@t
www.dreammoods.com

That's a great place to post you dreams and have them interpreted.

Good luck smile

ashtonsNO1fan
wat do u mean?

BlackC@t
If you post them there people will tell you what they mean.

Dreams are all about how we feel.

If people tell you what they mean, you will understand them and be able to resolve that issue.

Mist
cool! might check it out, but i think i know what it means if i wake up with sticky PJ's.......j/kstick out tongue

SlipknoT
Dont fall alsleep

BlackC@t
laughing

ashtonsNO1fan
thanx for the website jus posted it there.

1,2 freddy's coming for u,
3,4, better lock your door,
5,6, grab a crucifix,
7,8, better stay up late (winkisswinkiss)
9,10, never sleep again (oh i say u dirrty thingwinkiss)

Mist
but if you dont sleep, you wont get the good dreams.....stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
thanx for the website jus posted it there.

1,2 freddy's coming for u,
3,4, better lock your door,
5,6, grab a crucifix,
7,8, better stay up late (winkisswinkiss)
9,10, never sleep again (oh i say u dirrty thingwinkiss) There are so many versions of that saying

ashtonsNO1fan
yeh but thats the original from the movie.

ashtonsNO1fan
help i'm still getin them. i had one last nite i dont remeber who it was but all i no is i woke up thinkin about chad michael murray but i didnt do anything with him in my dream aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!

IceWithin
Originally posted by Mist
cool! might check it out, but i think i know what it means if i wake up with sticky PJ's.......j/kstick out tongue

laughing out loud

none of us r phycics... what the hell do u expect us to say??
sorry

ashtonsNO1fan
so is that elisha duksh (i cant spell her name) in angel?

IceWithin

IceWithin
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
so is that elisha duksh (i cant spell her name) in angel?

Eliza Dushku in "Tru Calling"

ashtonsNO1fan
wat about sex with celebs? and i'm a virgin.

Ignite
whos having sex with celebs??? big grin

IceWithin
laughing out loud

ashtonsNO1fan
me. well in my dreams and no it isnt ashton kutcher or chad michael murray or anyone hot its old wrinklies like jonathon morris when i dream of hot celebs i wake up jus before i snog em

Ignite
that sux....about the old dudes and the fact that u wake up b4 u kiss the hot ones....i dont think it means ur ready thou..

ashtonsNO1fan
i no, well the old dudes morph into 20sumit guys that r ok but not really hot to trick me into sh*ggin em but i no its them coz i no im dreamin but in my dream i dont no so i sh*g em. am i makin sense?

Ignite
yeh ur making sense!! ....ive had dreams like that b4 aye..it was about a guy in my class...it went on for like 6 bloody months..maybe u just want someone?? and not to shag but just to be around or have fun with

ashtonsNO1fan
yeh. i want that. oh do u want a piece of batterberg i just ran down to the shop 4 sum bits to help us thru this tough time (wipes tear from eye)

Ignite
i have no idea what butterberg is, but i would like some!!...it is a tough time isnt it cry

ashtonsNO1fan
yes (sniffles and weeps) how about a gud chick flick to cheer us up not a soppy one like ghost though one with a happy endin

Ignite
yeh sounds like a good idea..and god there r tonnes to choose from so its not gonna be tough!

ashtonsNO1fan
um well one with hot guys in yeah. ugly guys will jus make us feel even more down (blows nose in soakin wet tissue)

Ignite
yeh i dont want one with a ug guy...it wuld just make me see that thats all i culd get!!!....i need one of ur tissues!!

ashtonsNO1fan
sorry ran out, i'll just get a new load (backs kleenex lorry into garden and grabs a couple of boxes and rushes back to computer to give ignite a box) here u go. wat about one with two hot guys then we can hav one each?

Ignite
*blows nose*...i think thats the best idea ive eva heard...but what movie has two hot guys and a good ending??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.