Hercules vs Xena

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Hercules

vs

Xena

Xplosive
Hercules

eleveninches
Herc wins IMO

Xena is just a skanky little Ho

Gryn Jabar
Xena would kick him in the nuts, but then again, Hercules would do the same.

Zahit
there's only one way this battle ends..........candles, incense, olive oil.....

eleveninches
Xena was always rather homosexual IMO. So was herc's sidekick

pr1983
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Xena would kick him in the nuts, but then again, Hercules would do the same.

laughing

i have to agree, hercules was always the best... he'd beat xena down no problem...

eleveninches
Xena always had to use a sword or her metal frisbee. Herc just uses his good ol' fists to open a can of whoop asss

jplatinum
Lucy lawless versus Kevin surbo.
Ummm, I think Herc wins via he is a good fighter too and is way way stronger.
Heals quicker.

K3VIL
Hercules
In the TV series, he possess superhuman strenght at least Class 30, he has showed impressive feats like punching through the wall of a vulcano, he has also gone toe to toe with Ares even with in his demigod form, and win.Obviously when Zeus trasformed him into a full God, they fought at full force, with no mercy, cause when Hercules was "only" a demigod, he was under the protection of Zeus, but after his rise to full god form, they really fought to standstill but than Herc was able to knock unconscious his brother.His resistance to injury in the TV series was so good, I mean, yes against energy attacks he has a partial resistance, but he can be killed by a sword, that sounds kinda crap to me, personally.In his last appearence he fought against Zeus, obviously for his father he wasn't even a match, Zeus just play with him, then creates a small energy field on his left hand, deflecting his best punches and knocking down him with ease.On the other hand, Herc has collected victories over monsters like the wardog of Ares, which I don't remember the name, but he was a big dog with superhuman strenght and resistance, and pretty fast also.He was also sufficiently strong to destroy the heart of a giant sea serpent with his bare hands, and to destroy the dorsal thorn of another giant sea monster.
He also beat the living crap out of Apollo, Echidna(and he was also bleeding from a injury caused by a magical arrow shooted by a female soldier of Era), and stay fist to fist with the Apocalypse Horsemen.
Oh, and he defeat Thor in a fist to fist fight.He also throw the statue of a sumerian god up into the sky and the statue disappeared into the atmosphere, probably reaching outerspace.

Xena
Her "powers" were never really explained.We know that Ares can enhance the abilities of his champions, making them more powerful than common mortals, but after she becomes good, Ares remove that enhancement from Xena.So how was she able to beat the living crap out of enemies like Callisto, Ares himself, ODIN!, I mean, Odin.
Simple, crap writing.I mean, it was understandable watching her beating mercenaries, henchemen, even monsters when not uber powerfuls, but beating guys like Odin and Ares, was obviously crap, she was outmatched, and real bad.
She can give Herc some troubles for a few minutes, then he decide that he's sick and throw her up into air slamming her against the roof.

Miss_Faye
Actualy there was an eposide once like this. No one won, they were both to tired and beat up to continue so it was a draw...so...it's a draw. But if had to pick...i pick xena...cus the way she yells it'll burst his ear drums..haha!

pr1983
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
Actualy there was an eposide once like this. No one won, they were both to tired and beat up to continue so it was a draw...so...it's a draw. But if had to pick...i pick xena...cus the way she yells it'll burst his ear drums..haha!

while shes screaming hercules can always punch her in the face...

and im willing to bet he can catch her chakra thingy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.