All out war!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Which species would win????

eleveninches
I think the borg would just assimmilate them all, and win .

Scoobless
probably....... either assimilate or destroy most of them....... they'd only have to get hold of one ship from each race to become impervious to the rest of them

Swanky-Tuna
I think Gladiator could smash many-ah-ships, if he can break through their forcefields, but the borg would come out on top.

Linkalicious
Going with the shape shifters.

Skrull for the win.

Scoobless
Gladiator may be able to knock out 1 Borg ship but a thorough scan of him will reveal his radiation weakness and then he's screwed

kgkg
who are the borgs?

Scoobless
the Borg are the cyborg type bad guys from Star Trek
http://www.epsilones.com/imagenes/star-trek/cuboborg.jpg
http://www.voyager.cz/rasy/images/borg/borg12.jpg
http://www.star-voyager.de/humor/simpborg.jpg

kgkg
how many are there?
star ships etc.

Scoobless
billions of Borg with thousands of star ships........ but they usually only send 1 to take out a planet....... if it fails they will send more

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by kgkg
who are the borgs? The Borg are a race of cybornetic humanoids. They're linked together in one collective conscious and effectively work like a swarm of ants or bees. Each one knowing its function.

They assimilate others into their numbers with a quick injection of nanobots that instantaneously sap the person's ability to resist and they rape the technology of the captured's ships.

Each borg is armored and has a forcefield that can be adapted to block different types of energy attacks or to walk through other forcefields. One arm is always replaced with a mechanical one loaded with tools that can double as weapons and a cybernetic eye that can scan and see in spectrums the regular eye can't see in.

They've taken over countless planets and assimilated entire species.

Scoobless
yeah...... that's what i said....... wink

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah...... that's what i said....... wink I didn't say *picture of homerborg*!

Beyonder
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I didn't say *picture of homerborg*!

The Phalanx comes in and whip their butts. wink

ZephroCarnelian
The Borg's adaptability would win them the day.

They're just a terrifying enemy.

In the first episode the crew meet the Borg - it's just cos Q wants to show Picard that the human race is not prepared for what's out there.

The Enterprise had to run with it's tail between it's legs...

Scoobless
and the entire Asgard race had to run from the Replicators....... they can be quite a handful too

Swanky-Tuna
How's the Asgard's record for time travel?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How's the Asgard's record for time travel?

um....... i'm not sure......... they did invent a device that can speed up and slow down time though

juggernaut74
Is Shi'ar a species?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is Shi'ar a species? Is the name of their empire also the name of their species? Or are they even a species? Honestly, I have no idea. I just downloaded a Star Trek episode I hadn't seen with the borg in it and one drone that regenerated after being frozen for 100 years almost leads to 2 new borg ships and roughly 110 new borg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.