HP and The WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sunnygirl
Hi, does any1 else think that The Worst Witch and Harry Potter r strangely similar. I know they have their differences, but the main characters both go 2 school 2 practice magic.
I'm not a massive fan or anything, but I have read some of the books (3 and 4).
I also love watching films, listening 2 music and watching TV. I wouldn't mind if a HP fan or any1 else answered this message.

DanFan4000
All depends on who you are.

xxEmma_Fanxx
I Have Seen The Worst Witch & Harry Potter...Sorry, I Dont See Any Simularities.

xxEmma_Fanxx
I Haven't Read The Book, I Have Only Seen The Series On TV.

JohnnyBloom
i can see similarities in that they're both to do with magic - but from what i remember of the worst witch they're not overly similar! :P

shaber
The Worst Witch series was for five year olds very first reading practise wasn't it? messed

JohnnyBloom
not that i was aware of, but could have been

dark1365
1.) they ride brooms different
2.)no wands
3.) everything else.

TheSun
That was a very poor comparison. Besides, one can say that Harry Potter resembles many books. Lord of the Rings apears to be the most popular, although I have seen comparisons between many others including the Nancy Drew series.

JohnnyBloom
anything can be made similar to anything if you try hard enough ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.