When exactly are we getting more TV spots??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheElectricFox
AOTC had like 12 different spots, so when are we getting more for ROTS??

DARTH STEVIOUS
We just had 3 tv spots and loads of clips from the trivial pursuit game what do u want blood. I feel like i have seen most of the movie already.

Jedi Priestess
Me too sad

ickeris2003
We just had 3 tv spots and loads of clips from the trivial pursuit game what do u want blood. I feel like i have seen most of the movie already.

laughing

TheElectricFox
I do want blood, unlike most i really dont care if im spoiled or not.

sen
There's a new TV Spot out. It's a Pringles advertising clip.
There's one new scene included showing Anakin fighting Obi-Wan.

U can download it here: h**tp://www.pringles.com/_starwars/img/tvspot.mpg

vader519
We should be getting mre tv spots within the next couple of weeks.

astrofan428
I dont think we need as many as AOTC but a few more will be cool, I would like centered around Obi.

On a side note, in the Tragedy spot, Yoda talks to Anakin about fear of loss, did Ani tell Yoda about Padme or his mother? And if he didnt what is yoda talking about?

Sith Master X
To be honest I'm hoping there won't be any more TV spots. I really don't want to much of the movie to be shown. I know they're only short clips and all, but still.

Cheesiness
Originally posted by astrofan428
I dont think we need as many as AOTC but a few more will be cool, I would like centered around Obi.

On a side note, in the Tragedy spot, Yoda talks to Anakin about fear of loss, did Ani tell Yoda about Padme or his mother? And if he didnt what is yoda talking about?

It should be painfully obvious.

SithSpy
no its not painfully obvious if hes totally unspoiled cheese, and to answer the question no yoda doesn't know they just walk around the topics of attachment. and why the jedi dont belive in it

hazkid
i wont feel ive seen most of the movie until i see about 2 hours and 15 minutes of footage. stick out tongue

tlbauerle
Last time the spots were leaked a few at a time...be patient, for the Jedi it is time to eat as well.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Cheesiness
It should be painfully obvious. Not necessarily.

JediStang
http://www.pringles.com/_starwars/img/tvspot.mpg

for the "save as-ers"

jedi2187
I think that they'll release more TV spots well after the movie is released (remember the TV promos for Epi. 1?)

macgeek2005
Originally posted by astrofan428

Anakin doesn't wanna tell Yoda about padme or anything, so he askes him generically about losing people close to you. And yoda thinks that he's talking about obi-wan. so that's why he sais that.

Boris
Never!!! ninja

bilb
If I remember correctly (all those drugs may have done their job a lil TOO well!! ) The whole Breath Campaign of TV Ads didnt get shown until AFTER AOTC was released...

namf
i'd like to see some character campaign ads like the ones for aotc. you have to admit those were cool

bilb
Oh I loved em!! I remember seeing each one for the first time and just going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LandoSpeeder2
TV spots always get me very excited, even more then trailers (at least for star wars).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.