Looks... do they matter to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
it seems that for a lot of people i know looks is the #1 thing too them. and i always though that was pretty dumb but do they matter to you? personaly i do notice looks but i don't jugde people about how they look

PinkDiamonds
they are #2 thing for me in guys. i like personality better.

but #1 for me. which is why i get annoyed a lot. i'm so ugly sad

Da Moose
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds

Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? I think we ALL feel that way about ourselves.

As for looks, well, yeah, of course they are important. It's what first attracts us to people, but it's not the most important.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds

nobody is ugly
you gotta have some Confidence smile

Da Moose
Originally posted by Bun Bun
nobody is ugly
you gotta have some Confidence smile

You're in Detroit?

Storm
The mirror reflects our lives back to us,
and shows us
what we look like to others,
but it doesn' t show what we look like to ourselves,
and it doesn' t show what' s inside.
It only shows things
that shouldn' t matter to anyone...

Dark princess
I think I'm ugly but thats okay cuz I have good friends

Matt_t_hat
True beautifulness comes from within.

which translates as you are as beatiful as you let yourself be. on the other hand most of these so-called beautiful stick insects I'm ment to fantisise about (or something) make me feel sick. So I guess to me I'd say these "stars" are ugly.

Bun Bun
well i just moved but i am still around there. y?

Da Moose
well i just moved but i am still around there. y?

Oh, I'm near D-town...on the Canadian side though. I used to live in Windsor.

Bun Bun
thats cool i am in canada alot. u ever hear of south hamptin? yea me and my fam are up there during the summer alot.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Matt_t_hat
True beautifulness comes from within.

which translates as you are as beatiful as you let yourself be. on the other hand most of these so-called beautiful stick insects I'm ment to fantisise about (or something) make me feel sick. So I guess to me I'd say these "stars" are ugly.

(tear) nice

Da Moose
thats cool i am in canada alot. u ever hear of south hamptin? yea me and my fam are up there during the summer alot.

South Hampton Ontario? laughing out loud No...never heard of it.. embarrasment

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Storm
The mirror reflects our lives back to us,
and shows us
what we look like to others,
but it doesn' t show what we look like to ourselves,
and it doesn' t show what' s inside.
It only shows things
that shouldn' t matter to anyone...

true very true, nicely said

IceWithin
god what is it with ppl's mania to make threads like these?

Bun Bun
umm im not really sure where it is i know its past grand ben if u know where that is. its kinda a small town. oh its buy sobel beach ever heard of that?

it dow sleep
i got a Girlfriend of here and i've never seen her and she ay seen me but we love each other because of who we r not wot we look like

Da Moose
umm im not really sure where it is i know its past grand ben if u know where that is. its kinda a small town. oh its buy sobel beach ever heard of that?

I've been to Grand Bend many times, and also Sable beach as well. Those 2 are about an hour from me...but South Hampton is a mystery to me.

Bun Bun
good for you. thats the way to live

it dow sleep
ty

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Da Moose
I've been to Grand Bend many times, and also Sable beach as well. Those 2 are about an hour from me...but South Hampton is a mystery to me.

hmm weird i have been going there sence i was born. we always call grand ben our hafe way mark hmm im suprised i dont know where it is ummm i dont know lol i know its by sable and by sable speed way

Bun Bun
Originally posted by it dow sleep
ty

anytime

Piggle Humsy
A great sense of humour is a total must!
Humour really makes a guy attractive to me.

Bun Bun
yes thats a big turn on for me too

Linkalicious
Alright, atleast I'll be the first one not to lie through my teeth in this thread.

If the girl isn't hot enough, then i won't bother getting to know her personality.

I'm not looking for "true" love...I'm looking for a good time. Which works out because most "hot" women are complete bores and are unbearable for 95% of the day.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Alright, atleast I'll be the first one not to lie through my teeth in this thread.

If the girl isn't hot enough, then i won't bother getting to know her personality.

I'm not looking for "true" love...I'm looking for a good time. Which works out because most "hot" women are complete bores and are unbearable for 95% of the day.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think everyone goes for looks but then what people find attractive varies, we don't all fancy the 'Britney Spears' or 'Brad Pitts' of the world! no
But there's a few celebs who I haven't been attracted to until I've seen them on a chat show or something being hilarious and witty, then suddenly I'm all "Hubba Hubba"
You can't say people are lying just because they aren't superficial like you! stick out tongue

Clovie
it seems that for a lot of people i know looks is the #1 thing too them. and i always though that was pretty dumb but do they matter to you? personaly i do notice looks but i don't jugde people about how they look i judge only myself over looks confused

Dwarfdude
First off, beautifulness isnt a word. Its just beauty.

Second off, I admire link for his honesty.

Third off, Humanity is superficial, selfish, and vain. Its the way of the world. You might not look for the most pretty guy, but you still dress up and put o make-up for dates, dont you? Exactly. So dont lie to yourself.

I wouldnt go out with a girl who was butt-ugly but had a great personality. Looks are part of my decision. But again, standards of beauty differ between different people. What I might think is beautiful might be strange and ugly to another.

Loving_Daniel11
it seems that for a lot of people i know looks is the #1 thing too them. and i always though that was pretty dumb but do they matter to you? personaly i do notice looks but i don't jugde people about how they look

At the same time, looks do and dont matter to me. I mean, If I can find an attractive guy <according to my taste> and he likes me back, that's great. And that's how I got my baby Daniel stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue . Turns out he's perfect for me so... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.