Games cheats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

it dow sleep
Hey if u wont a cheat for a game PM me or post it HERE

Smasandian
Or go on Gamefaqs.com.
If you mean hack cheats, then you should be shot in the face.

The Ones
yeah i go on www.gamespot.com

dark1365
Close thread please.

Blue Dragon
Cheats suck anyway, where's the fun in that!? mad

Smasandian
Well, sometimes it is fun. I usually play the game once and then when i reply because of bordem, I use cheats like unlimited ammo or something.

Blue Dragon
I use stuff like unlimited ammo (Jak 2 & 3) when I've earned it, I don't like to use a code & then 'BOOM, you are invinsible!' It's not good. no But I use stuff like funny codes that makes it more fun, I turn Spyro black or thin, silly stuff like that. big grin

it dow sleep
Fine MODS CLOSE THREAD PLZ

barand1
hey does anyone know how to complete the mission in TC Splinter Cell, where you have to go find someone. First you have to shoot guards, then talk to two hostages, disable the wall bombs, go through a coded door, walk as fast as you can from other wall bomb things, then you have to kill other guards under this basement thing, and time is running out. i think you have to find this bomb and disable it before game over.

the question is where can i disable the bomb. i have know idea where it is. Do you know the mission, if so pleassee help!!!!

thanks

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by it dow sleep
Fine MODS CLOSE THREAD PLZ

PM a mod, don't just expect a mod to happily come along and close it just like that. PM A MOD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.