New to the board need help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PatStarrunner
Hey all, how's it going? My name's Pat, and I am a huge SW fan like most people on this board...I am 26 yo and currently serving my country in the US Army...Anyway, I have a favor to ask and I was hoping you all wouldn't mind helping out a n00b....

I need Discs 5, 7 & 11 of the Episode III Audio novel if anyone has them....

My first child was born yesterday(strong is he in the Force!)and I will be spending a lot of time in the hospital, so I thought I could listen to the Episode III novel...So far I have Disks 1-4 burned to CD-R....and discs 6, 8, 9, & 10 downloaded...So can anyone help fill the gaps?

Thanks! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Oh, does anyone here play SW Galaxies? I could use some buddies to play with since I just started playing a week ago!

Thanks!

eXSBass
Welcome to the boards and congrats on your little Jedi.
Glad to see an ally in the US army with me (U.K).

Well, the audio novels. Your best bet is PMing people who have them, if you know who has them.

And SW Galaxies, I don't play it as I aint going to pay for it! big grin

MTFBWY smile

zavin
You should use AUDIO NOVEL THREAD, there you'll find everything u want!
BTW, welcome!

zavin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t331985.html
go here and u'll find it all

BAILY
Wowzers, welcome bud... hope you can get what you need

vader519
Welcome to the boards. And I would like to congradluate you on th birth of your first child, and I also want to thank you for serving our contury in the war. You guys are doing a great job.

zavin
keep with the good work! smile

PatStarrunner
I have been to the Audio novel thread many times but alas every link I click on for the disks I need turns out to be a dead link...So if anyone can pm them to me or email([email protected])them to me, or repost them on these boards, It'd be cool...

bill9d9
Welcome aboard...

Congrats on the child and thanks for your service. I spent a few years in the green suit as well cool

Like Zavin said, the Audio thread should have all you need. Not sure where you are stationed or if you are deployed, but if you are overseas you may have some trouble with DOD comps when it comes to getting this stuff (I know I did).

Good luck and all the best.

Sith Master X
Welcome Pat.

PatStarrunner
bill9d9, thankfully I am not deployed right now, I spent about 10 months in Afghanistan, and now I am back at my duty station in Fort Drum, NY(yes, I am part of the infamous 10th Mountain Division)but I am supposed to be deployed to Iraq in late August/early Sept...

bill9d9
Luckily you were home for the birth. Emer. leave is a pain. You will have seen ROTS numerous times before you have to redeploy so you should be square on the end!

PatStarrunner
well this is patricks wife talking to you all.. you probably wont be hearinf from pat for a while he got caught doing something by me red handed so now he is banned from the internet for a while... He did something wiht another women when our son was a couple of days old. and it all began on the internet so hes banned for a while. it was that or I could have turned him into the military for charges... they would have been some nasty charges.. he snuck out and did something with that women and then kissed me eww gross/..
Anyways talk to you all later
Debbie

BAILY
wow he is sooo screwed now...... kill him good lady

SithSpy
WHOA thats classic right there......I nominate that for post of the day!!!!

DarkYoda
What an unusual post in a Star Wars forum. blink

sairarouge
Oh my...

Sarah

Tulak Hord
I wanna give my Welcomes to Pat and congrats on his little Jedi as well. Just do us all a favor. Don't fall near lava, get turned into a human torch, get outfitted with a metal body, enslave the galaxey with fear, and finally die because your kid believed in you too much.

CharmedGrl420
Go easy hun your man is an angel compared to mine. LOL but you apparently kept him on board, just turn this to your advantage! naughty (Thats the only reason I joined KMC., story not worth mentioning) But now its oldskool time shifty! U do Same lifes better that way. If hes military hes nota a child dont be mom be the "HOT WOMAN" he married and make him sweat sweat He'll serve U. I owned mine own yours, I think I saw my husband put own as pwn just dont understand the p thing? that a tongue?

smoker4
Originally posted by PatStarrunner
well this is patricks wife talking to you all.. you probably wont be hearinf from pat for a while he got caught doing something by me red handed so now he is banned from the internet for a while... He did something wiht another women when our son was a couple of days old. and it all began on the internet so hes banned for a while. it was that or I could have turned him into the military for charges... they would have been some nasty charges.. he snuck out and did something with that women and then kissed me eww gross/..
Anyways talk to you all later
Debbie

Classic, best post ive seen in ages....

To quote a certain young jedi.... I want more laughing laughing laughing

PatStarrunner
right now hes in alot of trouble with me he had an affair on me when our son was a couple of days old adn he wont tell me when he had did it... But I am doing it for the sake of our son and our marriage to stay in it...
Debbie

Ken Kenobi
Keep personal discussions out of a themed forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.