Who can take a full Mjolnir shot -- and continue walking!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thor has thrown his Uru hammer to a lot of guys....

what do ya think....... which of these following guys, can absorb a fully powered thrown of Thors hammer the best, so that the throw does not even face him.... that he can continue his walk:

The Asgardian Destroyer
Savage Hulk
Juggernaut
8th day Juggernaut
Hercules
Gladiator
The Thing

kgkg
the thing and hercules will die,

other can take it

Jugs , 8th won't feel it.

Scoobless
possibly 8th day Juggs...... everyone else will be moved or stunned by it

EDIT: the destroyer wont be stunned or hurt but it will halt his momentum temporarily

Betageuze
i dont think .. .Hercules will die after a full shot...... because he is ... immortal smile

Swanky-Tuna
It already happened to 8th day Juggs I believe. That was the time he actually rode the hammer back into Thor's face wasn't it? TACKLED!

Betageuze
and HULK ???

Zahit
thing will be really loopy if hit, but not dead.
herc can take a hit and get back up to seduce yet another mortal maiden.

Linkalicious
Thing, Hulk, Hercules die.

Gladiator and Destroyer survive it, but probably wouldn't continue any forward momentum.

Juggs just keeps truckin.

Betageuze
heyy .. come on .... HULK will not die.

has HULK ever get a full throw of Thors Uru hammer??? ... and what was the result ????

Betageuze
if..... 8th day Juggernaut.... will not feel it.........

.. who can stop this running train ? ? ?

it seems to me... that he really is the meaning of the words...... unstoppable... in person .... ...uuuhh....... and i am a HULK fan sad

kgkg
by dead i mean K.O

Zahit
thor and hulk fought MANY times.
yes, hulk can and has taken a hit from mjolnir and not been knocked-out.
ob-freakin-viosly.

Betageuze
was Hulk dropped down by a full thrown hammer ???

Scoobless
the question was only whether or not it would stop them from walking, not if it would knock them out

EDIT: i just saw what you were responding to....... never mind wink

kgkg
hulk can take it.

he won't be be happy but he can take it.

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
the question was only whether or not it would stop them from walking, not if it would knock them out

then only the thing , and herc won't be walking.

Zahit
my brother has a pretty hard skull actually. he got into a car accident
once and took the windshield out with his head. he was knocked-out
for a bit and bleeding. no damage whatsoever. just a few stitches.
i'd say he might be able to take mjolnir to the head and get back up.
but just one hit.

Linkalicious
What makes you think Hulk could take a blast like that?

Zahit
well if my brother can.....

kgkg
Originally posted by Zahit
my brother has a pretty hard skull actually. he got into a car accident
once and took the windshield out with his head. he was knocked-out
for a bit and bleeding. no damage whatsoever. just a few stitches.
i'd say he might be able to take mjolnir to the head and get back up.
but just one hit.
who is you brother? superman?

LordFear
Could Surfer take it??
What about Thanos?
I think the Mad Titan could handle it flawlessly

Zahit
no. his name is chaz. nice guy. hell of a guitarist.

kgkg
Originally posted by LordFear
Could Surfer take it??
What about Thanos?
I think the Mad Titan could handle it flawlessly

they can both take it , surfer already did.

Thanos i don't think his hammer means that much to Thanos.

Betageuze
i have no idea... if Thanos can take it .. and not stopping moving.....

i always saw Thanos with a gun in his hand... never saw him fighting with his fists smile

Linkalicious
Thanos would probably lose most of his clothes and end up on the floor after the blast.......but he'd get up pissed off.

Surfer would get KO'd but he'd survive.

Betageuze
BUT WHICH GUY..... HAVE NOT TO STOP HIS WALK .. after a full hit of the hammer

kgkg
already happend Surfer didn't get K.O he got up.

and thanos will take it , he took full blast from Odin and got up.

Scoobless
it's just about whether one full hammer hit will stop them walking momentarily... not for good....... Hulk would be stopped...... even Thanos doesn't just shrug off Thors full force hammer hits

kgkg
you mean like just ignore it like it's nothing?

Linkalicious
Doh!

You meant a thrown hammer...not a God Force blast. embarrasment

I think all of them can take the shot. Ummm...only Juggs would keep forward momentum at all times.

All the other guys would be knocked off their feet.

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
you mean like just ignore it like it's nothing?

yeah...... even Thanos acknowledges it..... it may not KO him but he wont just smile if it smacks him in the face

kgkg
ya jugs ignored it .

LordFear
judging by the answers here one could almost think that Jugs is stronger than Thanos since he wouldn't get shook up!!!!!
And I know for a fact (well not a fact) that Thanos would use Juggy as his hand puppet

kgkg
jugs suffers from bad writting. sad

if written well he is a force of nature that can't be stop.

Swanky-Tuna
It's because of Juggernaut's enhanced walking that he can continue. He has resistance to knockback damage you see.

the Darkone
the hammer fully charge can kill a immortal. states in avengers handbook 2004.

It won't hurt

hulk
count nefaria
destroyer
onslaught
juggernaut w/gem
8 th jugernaut
champion of the universe
galactus

LordFear
well add Thanos, most of the heralds of Galactus, Gilgamesh, Hercules

the Darkone
hercules got rock by thor hammer, almost put him out the same with gilgamesh(frogotten one).

Scoobless
Originally posted by the Darkone
It won't hurt

hulk
count nefaria
destroyer
onslaught
juggernaut w/gem
8 th jugernaut
champion of the universe
galactus

i would change that from "it wont hurt" to "one shot wont stop" for Hulk, Onslaught, regular Juggs and Champion

Maestro
well obviously hulk can take a mjolnir hit, if he has taken 1 in a comic and not been severely hurt by it, to be honest hulk has taken more damage than a mjolnir hit and survived.

baddspellahl4
yeah hercules is immortal now, and thing once had his jaw shattered by the hulk angry punch. hulk at one time was so strong, that he lifged mjolnir, even though he wasn't "worthy", so I doubt hes' goin down. but according to the recent bios, every's powers are increasing by the day, things getting stronger and more durable, mr fantastic is stretching longer, torch's flames r getting hotter and IW's shileds are increasing.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Linkalicious
What makes you think Hulk could take a blast like that?

Because he has before? Hulk has taken shots from harder hitters than Thor. Thor can barely stop Hulk. Hulk is one of the most durable guys out there besides Juggernaut.

whobdamandog
Hulk could definately take a shot..he's been knocked upside the head by the hammer to many times to count and kept on coming...

Juggernaut has proven that he can take a hit as well..

Ulik the Rock Troll has stood up to it and laughed it off...
Same goes for Thanos, Absorbing Man(he just absorbs the damb thing), Mangog, Odin, etc, etc...basically anyone in the class one hundred range stands a pretty good chance..

Not to mention I've seen some light weights take shots from the hammer and keep on going like Sif(Thor's girl), The Gronk(don't ask), Titania, Loki, Volstag, etc, etc...

Gotta say the hammer's pretty overated..a lot have stood up to it....

whobdamandog
Now if Thor goes ape sh*t with the hammer and starts bashing someone repeatedly with it..he can really f*ck someone up...remember what he did to Gladiator....

Mider
you guys dont read or what? WHO CAN TAKE THE HIT AND NOT EVEN BE HURT OR AFFECTED THATS WHAT THE GUY IS ASKING and from the list id say that Juggernaut for sure and Eight Day Juggernaut yeah normal Juggernaut took a full blast of the Odin Force and still kept going only thing that stopped Him was that the ground gave way even the dazzler used up all her energy on Him only to get drained to the point of exhaution Juggernaut smiled about it so if normal Juggs can do that then Eight Day Juggs would be the best candidate to take a full blast or hit from The Hammer Of Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
you guys dont read or what? WHO CAN TAKE THE HIT AND NOT EVEN BE HURT OR AFFECTED THATS WHAT THE GUY IS ASKING and from the list id say that Juggernaut for sure and Eight Day Juggernaut yeah normal Juggernaut took a full blast of the Odin Force and still kept going only thing that stopped Him was that the ground gave way even the dazzler used up all her energy on Him only to get drained to the point of exhaution Juggernaut smiled about it so if normal Juggs can do that then Eight Day Juggs would be the best candidate to take a full blast or hit from The Hammer Of Thor.

Normal Juggernaut did not take a full blast of Odinforce. That was the godly essence blast; it is far less powerful.

whobdamandog
Oh I think we're reading...but I don't think you've read many comic books..or else you would know that many of the class 100 peeps I mentioned above have received blows from the hammer and have not been "hurt."

Hulk, Juggernaut, Odin, Ulik, Mangog, Thanos, etc, etc are not going to be taken down by "one" hit from mjolnir. Juggernaut's magic seems to negate the hammer's enchantment, thus it just bounces off of him when thrown.

The hammer has proven to be of little effect on an enraged Hulk on multiple occasions. Same goes for Ulik. People like Mangog and Thanos are so powerful that unless Thor goes for a cheap shot....the hammer ain't gonna do much.

Heracles
It depends what he means by keep on walking.

Only Juggy would keep coming everyone else would be knocked on there asses but most would get back on there feet (all be it somewhat groggy)

That is if were talking Thor physically hitting someone with the hammer and not blasting them.

whobdamandog
Well if he means no effect in a "literal" sense...I would have to say only charcters Odin level and up...even Juggernaut has been thrown back to some degree by the hammer on several occasions...unless he's using his forcefield...

Other than that...the other peeps below these levels will feel the hammer to some degree..but as I mentioned before..The only way for Thor to take regular class 100 peeps out is by hitting them multiple times with the hammer..

Nataku8188
Brian Boytano could.

savagerampage
the normal juggernaut took on thors godforce and he kept on coming, im pretty sure the hulk could take a hit as well, he would be tossed back though. thanos without question.

jplatinum
Juggernaut(regular,8th day and trion)
Hulk(enraged)
Superman (only prime and 1m)
Gladiator(fully confident)
Heman(fully powered by grayskull)
Dr. strange( Using his powers,he'd find a way)
Fate(more powerful than Dr. Strange)
Amazo(Godlike,after the return)
Galactus(he would grimmace then laugh)
Surfer(he might be able to)
Living Tribunal
Michael
Lucifer
Parallax(making a biomatrix sheild)
magneto
Onslaught
Wonderwoman(if she still has her insane invulnerabilty upgrade)
Doomsday
cap (using his shield)
ironman(in armor upgrade, with his repulsor shield set on high,maybe)

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Because he has before? Hulk has taken shots from harder hitters than Thor. Thor can barely stop Hulk. Hulk is one of the most durable guys out there besides Juggernaut.

When I asked that question....I thought he was refering to a God Force blast. So I asked that question because I don't believe Hulk has ever taken something as strong as that before...

Sentry
Sentry could probably take a shot and keep walking forward ignoring it like classic juggs.

Sentry
Jp, I don't think WW could take a shot from the Mjolnir and keep walking. At one point in time bullets could pierce her skin... Now she's bulletproof, but I think she'll get ko'ed by a shot from Mjolnir.

Wynndar
Thing has been hit by Mjolnir a few times...He's taken more punishment than anyone in his class...one hit isnt going to put him out for the count, he's used to that kind of stuff. Even waaaay back in the day he fought the Destroyer, presently he's way stronger and durable than he was back then.

JWangSDC
I bet thanos could take the godforce blast and get up.

jplatinum
Sentry,
there was a brief period where WW was given invulnerability by the gods.
I think she lost it though, not too sure, now.
Hadn't even seen a wonderwoman comic in a while.
Just been watching the league and reading wizards in the store.

I might be off alittle.

kgkg
Galactus

Linkalicious
Sedak took a full blast from King Thor and kept on charging, the only time he stopped was to say "is that the best you can do." He then stuck a sword in Thor's side and threw him.

Sedak is such a bad ass!

kgkg
LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.