Juggernaut vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think ......

ok..... thing is .. under normal circumstances.. no match for Juggernaut

can Juggernaut can take a full heat shot by the Human Torch

what can Juggernaut do against der power force field of the invisible woman

and.. Reed Richards ?? .. can he deal with the unstoppable one ?

kgkg
FF4 are gonna die.

Linkalicious
You name just about any circumstance....Fantastic Four win.

Swanky-Tuna
They can't really harm him but given the FF's powers, they could elude Juggernaut forever.

Arachnoidfreak
The Fantastic Four have taken on more impossible odds than this and come out victorious.

Regularly owning Galactus and Dr. Doom, for starters.

Betageuze
perhaps .. it would go like this ...

from a safe distance..... Human Torch can throw Supernova blasts to the Juggernaut..... i am sure ... he will feel it

perhaps .. Mr. Fantastic can held him .. as long Human torch throw hot fire shots to him... an Thing pound on him .. with his best sundaypunches

an Mrs. Invisible ..... can put a force field arround them.... to save them against the running train Juggernaut....

Alpha Centauri
Perhaps it would just go like:

Juggernaut: RAAR! I'm gonna destroy you!
Sue: Whadda we do Reed?!
Reed: Don't worry. I devised a plan to.....
Torch: Hey wait a minute....aren't you that guy who got beat by that other group? What are they called......
Thing: Uhhhhh da X-Men?
Torch: YES! Yes, the X-Men. Aren't you that guy who got beat by the X-Men?
Juggernaut: Yes bu.....
All the F4: Bahahahahahahaha!
Reed: Come on guys. Lets go and fight Annihilus or something.
Juggernaut: NO...w..WAIT! COME BACK! I can throw stuff? I CAN THROOOW STUUUUF!

-AC

Betageuze
wink

Swanky-Tuna
Given that the X-men are littered with telepaths and the FF have none, it's quite different.

Linkalicious
Reed Richards > X-men

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha.

Exactly. Which is exactly why Combined F4 > Galactus.

-AC

pmike
juggernaut wins this easily.he is stronger then the thing so he'll crush him.also he is the 'unstoppable' juggernaut so i doubt fire bombs will hurt him.i dont know what mr F can do cept stretch arround the place but juggernaut would crush him,then he'll just flick Invisible woman to outa spacerock

Alpha Centauri
Yeah....yeahhhh.

-AC

savagerampage
well the ff cant hurt juggernaut, they do have countless battles won over pretty much everyone, if Mr.fantastic can come up with a mind device then juggernaut would be knocked out. if not, then it will be a pretty hard fight for the ff

who?-kid
I don't care how strong and impressive the FF are, until now nobody gave a plausible scenario how the FF would beat Juggernaut.

Thing can't handle him, Reed can't handle him, I doubt Torch would give him trouble, and even Invisible Woman can not suffocate him or so.

Scoobless
it wouldn't surprise me if mr Fantastic took a page out of Nimrod's book and, realising he can't hurt him, resort to using sonic attacks to dissable him untill he can come up with a way to contain him

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. Reed is The Man.

He'd come up with A Way. Oh yes - he'd come up with A Way....

who?-kid
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. Reed is The Man.

He'd come up with A Way. Oh yes - he'd come up with A Way....
Like.. ? Example please. And two years preptime doesn't count.

I'm not voting for Juggernaut, but the FF will have it difficult, that's all.

Swanky-Tuna
I have no doubts that in a comic they could easily spring a device to knock Juggernaut out but mano a mano they don't have anything to beat Juggernaut. Evade him? Yes. Remove him from the battlefield? I guess so but nobody likes that.

ZephroCarnelian
Swankmeister - you be da man.

I concur entirely - I don't think there's anyway that the F4 can physically hurt Jugs...

But they've defeated people using only tech in the past.

They would be able to send him through time, or to another dimension or somesuch.

And Reed wouldn't need prep - he's probably got a time-refracting-nebulizar on the bottom of his shoe, or something.

pmike
isnt there a comic with this battle in it???there must be

juggernaut74
Perhaps the FF will have better luck than Alpha Flight did...............wait that was the Jobbernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.