secret identity problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dubefan
why does batmans identity always get discovered in every movie???? i mean in one and 2 it was cool like the whole missle toe line smooth but in 3 and 4 it was almost like how can we expose him now without look too desperate???????????? anyways share your thoughts

Sileas
I didn't think it was too bad in the 3rd movie. he was telling her (actually didn't say anything, just kissed her) of his own volition, in light of the fact that he had just called it quits in order to go after this girl, and that's why he told her. ('course, 2 minutes later he's back at it cause someone ticked him off by bullet grazing him and swiping his girl, but that's beside the point!) I only saw the fourth movie once, in the theater, unlike most of you people who actually publicly admit to owning copies of it and watching it. smile so I don't remember how he was revealed in that one.

second, er....define "revealing"? if he tells one girl he's hot for, that's one thing. but what I didn't care for was in the last spidey movie, hoards of people saw him without the mask. now, bruce wayne (coverboy) is far more instantly recognizable than Peter Parker (who's he?) by the average citizen (i remember the people in the movie commenting, "why, it's just a kid!"wink, but either way, lots of people saw the mask off there.

in the end, though, I hear you. I'd like to see a batman movie where the girl DOESN'T find out. will he do it in this next one? stay tuned....

dubefan
well in the third one when robingoes out of his way to see whats in a closet that hes only sen alfred go into thats a bit extreme if it was me id be lke oh its prolly just butler junk or something, and in the fourth on alicia silverstonefound out by pretty much the same way so hopefully no one finds out that way hes truly the dark knight because it leaves too many loop holes, like why didnt vicky vale tell everyone when her and bruce broke up?????????

DarkAge
i have noidea whatyou justsaid youneed to use punctuation

dubefan
well in the rd one when alfred goes out of his way to get into a closet that hes only seen alfred go into, thats a bit extreme. if it was me id be like oh its probably just butler junkor something, and in the fourth one alicia silverstone found out pretty much the same way. hope fully no one finds out in the 5th onebecause it causes too many loop holes like why didnt vicky vale tell everyone who batman was after bruce dumped her, or when she left. hay a little off topic, but whens catwowman gonna fight batman again??????? did gotham jus forget about her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.