whats up everybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jason maddox
hey yo im new here so heres a little bit about myself,im a 21 year old guy who is still adjusting to living in my first home,ive been single for almost three years but iv growen to love it,and most of my life id dedicated to my job,if your intrested in talking feel free to pm me im always willing to talk and if you dont just continue on.

i hope to get to know most of the members because im a really great person,peace out y'all stick out tongue

Bun Bun
welcome and have fun

KillTheLight
hello there..welcome to kmc...there are a lot interesting people too chat to on here...just look around..and have fun happy

Kharhmah
Hello.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Aloha eek!

misha
Originally posted by jason maddox
hey yo im new here so heres a little bit about myself,im a 21 year old guy who is still adjusting to living in my first home,ive been single for almost three years but iv growen to love it,and most of my life id dedicated to my job,if your intrested in talking feel free to pm me im always willing to talk and if you dont just continue on.

i hope to get to know most of the members because im a really great person,peace out y'all stick out tongue

hey there smile you sound like a cool guy big grin
hope to see you round,
xxoo misha

shangheid
Welcome to KMC dance

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.