ryan reynolds as the flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dubefan
im on the fence with this one let me know what you think about it

nigel45
I think it's perfect. If you're going to go with a big name, Reynolds is the only Hollywood actor I can think of who could pull it off. He's got the physique, he can put on a bit of attitude, and he has a "quick" wit (pun intended). His hair color will have to change but other than that, I can't wait to see him wearing the Scarlet.

dubefan
those are goodpoints, hopefully the pull it off and not like make the running sequences look gay or over computerised, and the script better be descent

nigel45
Originally posted by dubefan
those are goodpoints, hopefully the pull it off and not like make the running sequences look gay or over computerised, and the script better be descent

Yeah, we can only hope. I think Reynolds and writer/director David Goyer are steps in the right direction though. I think this is a difficult script to write and write well, but the effects should make it fun to watch.

Nataku8188
Reynolds needs to be deadpool, not Flash.

dubefan
deadpool, you should turn your computer off and begin hitting yourself with your keyboard in the head, deadpool doesnt even deserve a movie, you talk about punisher being a one dimmensional character and you say make a movie off of deadpool excelent work

manjaro
im toally rootin for him ioved his performace in blade. cuz the whole time he was just being Berg in a super hero movie. however, i do worry about him from the pointof view that he basically plays the same role in every movie you know the witty clever guy

dubefan
yes but the flash is a witty character so its kind of a catch 22 you wanna see ryan reynolds as a different guy but in reality hes perfect for the role

Reborn Again
I could see him as the witty Flash.

dubefan
couldnt we all

nigel45
I just hope they don't make Flash out to be TOO one-dimensionally witty. That's only one aspect of a more complex character.

dubefan
ya like ryan reynods character in blade 3 he was too witty i mean if tripple h was beating on me id be screaming for my mother

TheFanboy
I love the idea, he's big enough and can pull off the wit.

dubefan
ya he can do it, just as long as the cg effects arent gay

Magee
lol this whole movie will have to be cg'd. When he's running fast its gonna have to be cgi so a big proportion of the movie will be cgi. Then again most comic movies r so...

I'm still waiting for the days when other superheroes can show up in other ones movies, ah that will be the day.

nigel45
It's obviously going to be cgi, we al know that, but it can be done well or poorly. And again, we obviously want them to be done well.

And crossover movies are going to rock. Probably have to wait a while for that though wink .

dubefan
ya im sqweemish about crossover movies like a punisher vs spiderman would be boss like how the punisher first emerged onto the comics ya know spider number 16???? or was it 162??? i keep forgetting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.