Star Wars: Mythmaking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
This news comes to us from starwars.com:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2002/04/img/mythmaking_cover_sm.jpg
The story behind the Star Wars camera is often as fascinating as the one unfolding in front of it -- and with Del Rey's upcoming Star Wars: Mythmaking - Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones readers get a detailed look at the creative process.
Written by Jody Duncan, Mythmaking is the ultimate backstage pass to the making of Episode II, filled with anecdotes, observations, interviews and never-before-seen color photography chronicling the genesis of the latest Star Wars chapter.

The stars, such as Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Samuel L. Jackson, Hayden Christensen, Christopher Lee, and Jimmy Smits recount their experiences while making the movie. Writer / Director George Lucas, Producer Rick McCallum, Editor Ben Burtt and a full team creative talents offer their perspectives on Episode II.

Learn about the digital wizardry required to launch the first conflict of the Clone Wars, or required to create a dizzying chase through the skyline of Coruscant. Discover the scenes cut from the theatrical release, and learn about the challenges inherent in making a feature length film without film.

Mythmaking, from Del Rey Books, will be available in both paperback and hardcover, and is scheduled for release in November 2002.

yerssot
the behind the magic cd's are better, I think...

btw, I want the Magic cd of TPM!!

Ushgarak
The Insider's Guide, yeah. Not AS good as BTM but still worth it.

yerssot
I'll pass

LanceWindu
I'll get it because I haven't been able to find a BTM CD

yerssot
it's an old cd by now

Julie
I haven't decided if I want to buy this or not...it looks interesting, but there's a lot of good AOTC stuff coming out and I'm not sure a behind the scenes book'll make my list of things I really really want wink

yerssot
start saving money! and don't spend too much!

LanceWindu
I'm saving right now.

Today I doubled my money from $1.00 to $2.00!!!

yerssot
wowzers! that way you can almost buy an action figure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.