What kind of Comuter do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rambo
I was just curious about what kind of computers that people in here have. And also what's in their computers. (ex. size of hard drive, processor size, etc.)

steely balls
i'll just say i have a hewlett packard, pentium 3, not a whole lot of memory so it goes really slow but it's my own computer and i still love it.

Kaleanae
An old iBook, a blue one no expression

Baylin
An old P3 1Ghz but I have a brand new hard drive thanks to my old one burning out on me the day mad

Meant2be
See this link:

My laptop

Kaleanae
http://www.ac.cs.musashi-tech.ac.jp/~wataru/yamada/img/ibook_blue.gif

mechmoggy
A right old nail that I bought about 6 years ago.

I gonna change it when we move though.

realworlddreams
amd athlon xp 2000+, 200gb hd, 128mb geforce fx 5200 agp graphics, uh...dvd-rom, cd-rw, dual monitors, window cut out of the side, red lighting...
oh, its a compaq, but its basically a hybrid now that i've done so much work on it...its original price was $500, but now its resale value is like $1100.

nazgulinthedark
a 1998 hp pavilion M50

it sucks we need a new one

big gay kirk
I just have a regular Comuter... he goes to the station every morning, catches the train to the City, works in an office then comes home....

silver_tears
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspn_8600?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

This is the new notebook big grin

SK88728
Compaq Presario FS740

and it's a piece of sh!t

Fire
Athlon XP2800+, 512Mb RAM, 40GB HD(I know it aint much but it' enough), Raedon Shapire Pro 9600+ 256Mb, DVD-rom

need anything else?

Rambo
Mine is a Dell 8300 series, with a 17 Inch Flat Panel. It has a 3.0 Gig Hz Processor. The hard drive is 120 GB. 512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz. Dvd/Cd Burner. 128MB DDR GeForce FX 5200 Graphics Card with TV-Out and DVI. It's got a wireless keyboard and mouse.

Hegemon875
HP pavilion PC. With 512 MB of RAM, 160 GB of HD, 128MB DDR GeForce FX 5200 AGP graphics card, 3 Ghz Pentium 4 processor, and a CD+RW DVD+RW combo. Oh and how could I forget my 17" flat panel LCD monitor. I spent $1369 for the monitor, CPU, and printer.

The One Part 2
Dell Optiplex GX260 1.99Mhz Pentium 4
256MB RAM
20GB HD with network storage
CD-ROM drive
15' Gateway 2000 Monitor

My wonderful work PC.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud the only one to answer the question cool

sk8stuff09
i cant afford a computer.

HockeyHorror
AMD Athlon 3200+
256MB RAm
17 inch flat screen Philips

ill post more info later

BackFire
AMD Athlon 64 3000+

1024MB DDR 400 Ram

120 GIG HD

19 Inch Flat screen monitor from NEC

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

Just got it for Xmas, enjoying the hell out of it playing games and what not.

badkittykitty
gateway 500x pc

intel p4 2.6 GHz processor

512 MB 333MHz DDR SDRAM(2-256 MB Modules)

80 GB IDE Hard Drive

128MB ATI RADEON 9600G W/TV out and DVI Graphics card

17" lcd black flat screen

I got mine in august..sheesh if I held out till christmas maybe I could have gotten something as super fly as bf's!

though i just bought a plextor dvd rw which is awesome!!

BackFire
You'res should be good for jsut about everything.

badkittykitty
I haven't had any problems with it..but I was checking out yours wow it must fly!

Paola
I have an excellent computer big grin
CPU
screen
keyboard
speakers
printer
and the greatest thing: a MOUSE eek!
oh oh oh!! and below the mouse....a MOUSE PAD!!!!
isn't that exciting?!?!?!?!
beat that!!
jk
big grin

forumcrew
Toshiba laptop and a custom built desktop

Linkalicious
2.88 Pentium 4 w/ Hyper Threading

200 GB hard drive

cd-rw, dvd-rw drives

1 gig DDR PC3200 ram....soon to be 2 gig

Verto GeForce FX 5950 Ultra Video Card, AGP, 256MB DDR Graphics card that i picked up from a friend for only $160 new.

ummmm and mine has a side view window with 7 blue led fans....

I'll get pictures and post it pretty soon...

pipschick
I have a bright pink iMac, does what i want it to, which is the main thing smile

Surfer1
Dude, I got a Dell

forumcrew
dude that sucks.. and that kid is working for gameznflix.com now anyway

Darth Revan
Don't laugh I have a new iMac that I just got yesterday

It's actually pretty cool

Kaleanae
commuter: I walk to school

Kaleanae
The p is missing, besides, in the bottom says "I was just curious about what kind of computers that people in here have."

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Hp pavilion a340n, 2.60GHz Pentium 4 processor, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB hard drive, CD-RW and DVD-ROM drives. ^_^ That's what it says on the sticker on my CPU...

I used to have a crappy Dell bought in '00... still have the Dell monitor and speakers.... I'm supposed to be getting a flat-screen monitor for my b-day, but... -_-; we're still paying for the CPU... -___-

I got this comp as an X-mas present-- I was like "Whee! I have a new computer!" ...And then I found out it sucks. -__- Oh, well... I can d/l music and scan pics, so I'm happy ^^

blackeangle
AMD 1800+
512MB
IBM Deskstar 40G
Sapphire Radeon9800pro 128mb (oc 438/371, homemade HSF cooling mod)

Hegemon875
The only things I really want to improve in my comp are first the graphics card, I only have a 128MB GeForce 5200, and second the RAM, I never knew your ram could go up to a gig.jawdrop Mine is only 512MB. sad
And what exactly is SDRam?

vegeance
I have one bult into my organic system

ClaraG
a Dell something or other. it's black

theez1
A G3 iMac (Blueberry)
A Dell Inspiron laptop
A G4 Titanium Powerbook (my baby and favorite)

Devalion
Fortunately one that works!

Fëanor
a holograhic sub-sequencer vidcom that is powered by 2 metalithium dioxide batteries...a storage capacity equavalent to 10 libraries with over 500 tetrabytes of freespace...isolinear gelpack memory chips at 20 terahyrtze...an inline feed that connects through quantum spatial proxynet that allows me to surf at real time(no hourglass)...

Trinity_Matrix

Nazzy
ive got a 1998 hp pavilion

Sarah15
i have a dell laptop and a ^^hp pavilon

Corlindel
A Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 k

A Tape
several 60' K7
No monitor
No hard drive
No sound
No mouse, just my cat.

Fëanor
a rather strange looking device...does it operate on the Zimmerman technology incorporating macrolinear optics using tightbeam inflection to process soft data via holovidcom?

(j/k)

shaber
2002 Dell Laptop

m!$hA
a working computer!!!

moonwalker741
ummm, dude i got a dell big grin

OrliObsessor1
W.xp

Smiling_Sadly
i have an HP Pavilion v70s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.