Cyclops vs. War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins? I hate Cyclops Im goin with War MAchine

Kontraz
dont like cyke all too much, but for some reason i think he could handle WM. But that all depends if he goes "all out" or not. Typically he holds back, and in doing so would get his ass kicked. But if he used his power to the max, then WM would be no more.

Lord-of-Dreams
I don't think that Scott has enough in him for this. WM could simply fly over him, bomb him while still moving and keep going. He could dodge the blasts, and the normal visor shots won't do too much, so Scott hasn't got much of a chance. The super blast is the only chance, and he'd have to whip of his vsor, rethink the decision, decide its the right thing, and let it rip. That's like 2 seconds, but that's really all WM needs.

paeng
This is a walk in the park for Cyclops because he destroy's Robots/Sentinels with just one blow. Just a little adjustment with his visor and we have a Can Sardines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.