Memorable moment in your life thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Recall and share any significant moment or moments in your life. Yeah, thats right....................

When I was 9 I fell in the toilet and cried...... sad

Red Superfly
I put my hand in my friends birthday cake when I was about 5.

He had a Batman cake. Only I get the Batman cake.

Alpha Centauri
Tool, Brixton Academy, May 2002.

Best, most life-changing night of my entire life.

-AC

Mist
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I put my hand in my friends birthday cake when I was about 5.

He had a Batman cake. Only I get the Batman cake.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see happy moments.I would say before my mom and dad married other people.JM

Deano
wolves vs sheffield utd

playoff final 2004

i went to watch the game down cardiff at the millenium stadium...fukin amazing atmosphere
i was with loads of mates on the mini bus..it was a proper laugh

whoeva wins gets promoted to the premiership wo play the likes of manchester united

wolves win 3-0

beautiful...just beautiful

King Burger
When I discovered that while most people dislike me, a few
find me not bad...not bad at all.tear

Loving_Daniel11
The first time I met Daniel.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it was great the first time I bet brad!jm love

Lana
Going to England last month. Definitely one of the best and most memorable things ever to happen to me, if not THE best and most memorable.

Kaistar
When I discovered the joy of masturbation

Deano
Originally posted by Lana
Going to England last month. Definitely one of the best and most memorable things ever to happen to me, if not THE best and most memorable.

why was that then?

Deano
Originally posted by Kaistar
When I discovered the joy of masturbation

my parents didnt see much of me that weekend i can tell ya big grin

j/k evil face

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
Going to England last month. Definitely one of the best and most memorable things ever to happen to me, if not THE best and most memorable. flirt1cuffs

Mighty Yoda
looking up one of my teachers skirts in porimary school laughing

Lana
Originally posted by Deano
why was that then?

Personal reasons stick out tongue I had been looking forward to going for a loooong time.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
flirt1cuffs

flirt1 stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Losing my virginity to a woman 9 years older than me.

Dwarfdude
During a lacrosse game....I checked a guy so hard he flew around six feet before he hit the ground....But thats what you get when jumping for a catch in my zone....Guy had to be taken out...Nearly concussed and sprained wrist. That team put a defensive player on offense just for my zone from that point on.

I got two minutes for un-necessary roughness, but when I looked in the rule book later, they said nothing about if the player was in the air.

Thats what I call cheap. big grin

Demarthl
when my parents announced their plan of divorce to me and my two brothers.
one of my brothers went and hugged my mum, the other my dad.. i had no one to hug

Alpha Centauri
Possibly the most loneliness inducing post I've ever read on here.

Whoa.

Now I feel depressed and shit.

-AC

Lana
Eesh...that's horrible, Dem...

I'm so glad my most memorable moments are happy ones...

Demarthl
at least i didnt kill myself happy

ChickinMeat
I remember nearly drowning in bristol river when i was a youngen

Then nearly drowning in a butlins whirlpool a few years later

Then nearly drowning again a few years later in the sea around devon

I dont like water anymore.

SlipknoT
When I first discovered Weed love

Corran
When saw SW ANH at the cinema,
When I met the love of my life.
When My kids were born.
When I got married.

some others but these are the best.

dark1365
^ Obviously one of our elders, eh, Corran?

Clovie
my life is boring.

Corran
Originally posted by dark1365
^ Obviously one of our elders, eh, Corran? oh yes.

dark1365
Originally posted by Clovie
my life is boring.
No one's life is truly boring.

And Corran, I just saw your photograph. You sir, are about two decades older than I assumed; congratulations on your masquerade skills. stick out tongue

Clovie
there was no thing in my life wcich i could mention here. so it is boring no expression

and he sounds mature huh

dark1365
MY life is boring. My friends wholeheartedly agree.

Have you seen what Corran looks like? Of course he's mature, he has kids.

Kids are cool.

Clovie
i'm boring erm so my life must be as well erm

of course i did, long time ago, he used to have it in his avy.
and i won't have kids

dark1365
Ah, you'll regret saying that last part. wink Later.

Clovie
why regret? i think you need a guy to have kids, right? so it is the part which is impossible to me erm nothing more

Red Superfly
Some memorbale moments of mine:

When I had my first scolding at school. I was told to stand with my face to the wall at one break time (because during that time I was teasing a friend over a toy car, I was running around with it, and threw it to a friend, but I threw it too hard and it went over the fence and landed in someones pond in their back garden - me = screwed).

It was even more memorable because five seconds after putting me "on the wall", I left and went inside and started playing with Legos, which got me a severe "shouting at". I think, because of the fact standing against the wall was less fun than going indoors and playing Legos, I continued to do it whenever I did something bad.

Ha, speaking of Legos, we used to have specified Lego playing time. We would build models out of Lego, and I used to hate having to break up the models I made, so I hid them after every session. I hid about five models under the industrial sized radiator, and they all melted - so there was no way they could be broken apart. I win.

Corran
No one's life is truly boring.

And Corran, I just saw your photograph. You sir, are about two decades older than I assumed; congratulations on your masquerade skills. stick out tongue It's what happens when the insanity sets in, I have never professed to being something I am not and my pics are there for people to actually see how old and insane I actually am big grin

Also I think my kids help keep me young at heart stick out tongue

Corran
Originally posted by Clovie
why regret? i think you need a guy to have kids, right? so it is the part which is impossible to me erm nothing more Modern science means you won't need a guy, there are special 'banks' you can go to to make a withdrawal after guys have made a deposit. Isn't it funny that they call they 'banks' and it rhymes with the act required to make said deposit? confused

Corran
MY life is boring. My friends wholeheartedly agree.

Have you seen what Corran looks like? Of course he's mature, he has kids.

Kids are cool. One of my kids is less than a year younger than you and if you go anywhere near her I will maim you evil face

BlackC@t
Going to go see Spider-Man 2 at one of the big huge theaters in town which takes 30 minutes to get to. They had big lazy-boy chairs. Only it was all sold out! crybaby

I was so dissappointed, I wanted to cry.

I had to go the next day at the theater only a few minutes from my home.

That was the second worst day of my life.

Storm
Living.

Corran
Oh I almost forgot - meeting storm and a couple of her Belgian friends stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.