Robin's costume in B&R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Is Robin's costume from the movie Batman and Robin suppose to be reminisent of the NightWing Costume ? sort of/in a way maybe?

Also, even though this movie is god awful, I did like Robin's costume in it. I thought it was a cool redesign. Though i still would have also liked if they used the one from the previous film.

DarkAge
Yeah true it was cool. I like the way it used the Robin symbol. The rubber nipples were stupid though (I could put up with them on Batgirl's costume).

NoFate007
Yeah who honestly sat there and said "rubber nipples on the costumes guys?" and was serious?

Red Superfly
They weren't nipples. One was a button that deployed bat-shark repellant, and the other one was a knob that tuned the bat-radio.

Sileas
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They weren't nipples. One was a button that deployed bat-shark repellant, and the other one was a knob that tuned the bat-radio.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Joker1237
Ha Ha HA.

That has me rolling.

NoFate007
Hahaha. Good post.

Sadly...that may be true.

TheFanboy
laughing

ayjay
yeah..i think they thought it would be 'kool' to have a little cameo of a semi-nightwing costume....but yes...the nibbles were laughable....did batgirl have em?

Red Superfly
Sadly, no nipples on Batgirl. Speaking of Batgirl - why did she wear Robin's mask? I rememeber one scene where she wore the tradional cowl, then took it off!

What was that all about? And the silver costumes? What the hell?

And the Bat hovercraft! WTF? That scene where Batman, Robin and Batgirl ride down the street on those crappy plastic vehicles looked like they were trying to put a toy commercial in the actual film.

Ugh.

RogueGambitdare
personally I like the robin costume form the book better the one in the movie looks some what fake

DarkAge
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Sadly, no nipples on Batgirl.

http://www.batmannews.de/gotham_city_central/batcave/pics/suit_batgirl.jpg

I beg to differ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.