Brother Bear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
Ok this isn't the greatest animated movie ever ..but it's still really good ..I liked it..it was pretty sad..cryHas anyone else seen it?

Electrocat
yeah i thought it was very sweet. It teaches you a lesson in respect. Very moving.

belbel300
yea, its good and i don't know why people slated it but its not disney's best

yerssot
I never saw it cause I got the impression it was rather bad messed

KillTheLight
Most people think that too..erm..they're actually going to make a sequel to it..but it's going to be released straight to video.

yerssot
that's not a surprise, they always keep making sequels

belbel300
They really need to spend a few YEARS making the next film that will be original, instead of these sequels evey year!

Electrocat
I think some movies are meant to have sequels, others not. Brother Bear is one of those movies that shouldn't have a sequel, because it was not such a big hit as they (disney) expected it to be. Good movie, but no sequel, please.

Mireille
I love brother bear... ok so its not the best disney movie and definatly should not have a sequal but i love the songs and it has a good story-line to it

lil bitchiness
I haven't seen this yet, but i heard its really sad....

Twilight Janick
I have to play music taken from Brother Bear in class.

As the Chairman of the Jedi Council and Commander of the Secondary IV and V as well as the P.E.I. (all levels) within the Bands' High Command (an organization who controls every music class within my school), I must imply that the teachers take colossal risks by ignoring every strategy the High Command suggests while preparing for one big contest in Sherbrooke, Quebec, held in May.

The Commander-In-Chief of the Bands' High Command, a Jazz-Pop student (every member of the Bands' High Command is a student), might as well try to participate inside the concerts I'm scheduled to take part in. Normally I would perform in only one of them, but due to an extraordinary situation, I must partake in two of them (both with students within my command branch; the first implying solely secondary IV students, the second one, due to a shortage of secondary V students, the High Command asked for volunteers within the secondary IV students). Just hope my secondary V aide-de-camp will not try to sabotage the efforts of the Bands' High Command.

Finally, there are three school orchestras off the Jazz-Pop: the senior (Secondaries IV and V), the junior (Secondary III) and the novice (Secondary II). Because I'm the only one in the chain of command that have authority over regular and P.E.I. students of secondary IV and V, I'm de facto the commander of the Senior.

But I'll come back to the songs in order of preference (all from Brother Bear):
No Way Out
Look Through My Eyes
On My Way

For all respect I have for the music of that movie, which is quite good, the Bands' High Command has issued a warning. I do know that the High Command has taken enough of a beating now as it is, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.