Galactus Versus Thanos w/ig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They meet in a neutral universe.

Who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Do you know what the IG is? This isn't a fight. Anyone below LT fighting someone with the IG loses.

jplatinum
Yes, I know what the Infinity gaunlet is, man.
I know about the power gems too.
I also, know that Galactus has a huge poertion of the universe's energy and he is an omnipotent-like god being capable of defeating gods with out using half his power.

He could quite possively give Thanos w/ig a good fight.
If not I wouldn't have started the thread, man.

King Burger
Maybe he meant Thanos with intestinal gas?

Galactus wins then.

Cosmic Cube
He most certainly could not. The wielder of the IG controls EVERYTHING in the universe. Thanos would blink Galactus out of existance. The only two entities that can overcome the IG are TOAA and LT.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King Burger
Maybe he meant Thanos with intestinal gas?

Galactus wins then.

lol Perhaps.

kgkg
it says IG what do you mean "meybe he meant"

IG beats anyone below LT like cosmic cube said.

it's a no brainer.

Cosmic Cube
He's joking kg.

kgkg
i see lol

LMAO

Heracles
How is this a fight?

Thanos with the Gauntlet took on Galactus, Stranger, Infinity, Death, Lord Chaos, Master Order, The Inbetweener, Eon, etc etc all at once and beat them and turned them into a monument!

Lord S
I don't know how many times we have to go through this...anyone with the IG can beat Galactus. Why do people post these kind of battles?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Heracles
How is this a fight?

Thanos with the Gauntlet took on Galactus, Stranger, Infinity, Death, Lord Chaos, Master Order, The Inbetweener, Eon, etc etc all at once and beat them and turned them into a monument!

Actually Thanos froze them all in place. Nubula turned them into a monument. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.