AOTC Obi-Wan & ROTS Mace Windu vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryApocalypse
Who wins? The Jedi or the Sith?

jedi2187
Gotta give the Jedi the props on this one.

ArthasKnight
Sidious.

DarkMenace
If Mace can last about what 7 min with Palp, adding AOTC Obi-Wan would kill hi. Think of it this way. Mace is Rank 4 and AOTC Obi-Wan is rank 3. Sidious is rank 5 so 4+3=7 and 7>5

Darth_Nefarus
The Jedi could pull it off. Between Mace's dicipline and Obi-Wan's resourcefulness, the Jedi would win.

jackstain
Sidious

AngryApocalypse
DarkMenace's scale is good

jedimaster2000
The duo takes this.

Swirly Girl
l14r! 1 l0v3 t3h c1d3us h3 w0ul4 w1n!!!!!!111

John!attheDisco
If Mace can best Sidious in a duel, then I see no reason he and anyone else couldn't do it.

Swirly Girl
l1ar! C1d3us w0ul6 0wn 7h3m! H3 1s 4 S1th l0r6!

John!attheDisco
"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality." ~ Obi-wan
And since Windu's better than Anakin, they "w0ul6 0wn him".

Swirly Girl
No. You are wrong. Sidious is the most powerful of the Sith Lords. He casts Sith magic into Windu, then kills Kenobi with true Sith darkness.

Advent
No! Sidious is a level 13 Boss, while Mace Windu is merely a level 8 Gray bearded Wizard, Kenobi is AOTC is only a level three Paladin, and 8 + 3 = 11. So, you see, they'd be two levels short of defeating Sidious.

Swirly Girl
NOES! He owns them! Motoko, you silly woman! How could you!? How could you betray me!?

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
No. You are wrong. Sidious is the most powerful of the Sith Lords. He casts Sith magic into Windu, then kills Kenobi with true Sith darkness.

Windu and Kenobi are two of the strongest Jedi ever. The duel goes half as the quickly as in the movie and it ends the same way it would have if Anakin had been a freak.

Darth Sexy
As I said before, Sidious is a level 16 mage with instant regeneration and cloning abilities, he will cast a spell on the duo and turn them into used car salesmen, and then finish them off with improved force scream.

Advent
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Windu and Kenobi are two of the strongest Jedi ever. The duel goes half as the quickly as in the movie and it ends the same way it would have if Anakin had been a freak.

Sorry, friend, you're wrong. Mace is only a level 8 Gray bearded Wizard, and Kenobi is only a level 3 Paladin. They can't defeat a level 13 yet. They need to go quest on Tatooine first.

Oh, and two of the strongest Jedi ever? You're aware Ki-Adi-Mundi is a level 9 Priest, and Adi Gallia is a level 10 Hunter, right?

Swirly Girl

WRONG!

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by DarkMenace
If Mace can last about what 7 min with Palp, adding AOTC Obi-Wan would kill hi. Think of it this way. Mace is Rank 4 and AOTC Obi-Wan is rank 3. Sidious is rank 5 so 4+3=7 and 7>5

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
Sorry, friend, you're wrong. Mace is only a level 8 Gray bearded Wizard, and Kenobi is only a level 3 Paladin. They can't defeat a level 13 yet. They need to go quest on Tatooine first.

Oh, and two of the strongest Jedi ever? You're aware Ki-Adi-Mundi is a level 9 Priest, and Adi Gallia is a level 10 Hunter, right? LMAO, where are you getting this from?

John!attheDisco
That's what I'm saying, well thinking...

Advent
John, that guy is a liar. I have in my hands the Official Guide to Everything Canon In Star Wars. And it says the following:

1.) Mace Windu is a level 8 Gray bearded Wizard.
2.) AOTC Obi-Wan is a level 3 Paladin.
3.) Adi Gallia is a level 10 Hunter.
4.) Ki-Adi-Mundi is a level 9 Priest.
5.) Sidious is a level 13 Dungeon Boss.

By the calculations, and logical route: 8 + 3 = 11. And because of that, they are two levels short of defeating a level 13 boss. And they also would need +9 fire resistance on their armor to even hope to beat the boss.

Star Wars: The New Official Guide to Everything. It's a good read, I'm sure you can pick it up at a local comic store.

Darth Sexy
Man you guys know nothing about the wizards and elves' guide to Star Wars.. Psh... Amateurs.

John!attheDisco
I suppose that would make me a... level 26 demon, right?

Darth Sexy
John, that guy is a liar. I have in my hands the Official Guide to Everything Canon In Star Wars. And it says the following:

1.) Mace Windu is a level 8 Gray bearded Wizard.
2.) AOTC Obi-Wan is a level 3 Paladin.
3.) Adi Gallia is a level 10 Hunter.
4.) Ki-Adi-Mundi is a level 9 Priest.
5.) Sidious is a level 13 Dungeon Boss.

By the calculations, and logical route: 8 + 3 = 11. And because of that, they are two levels short of defeating a level 13 boss. And they also would need +9 fire resistance on their armor to even hope to beat the boss.

Star Wars: The New Official Guide to Everything. It's a good read, I'm sure you can pick it up at a local comic store.

Priceless

Lord Saboteur
I suppose that would make me a... level 26 demon, right? Slander! You are only a level 2 thief! You do not have the vitality necessary to be of any assistance in Mace Windu's grand quest to defeat the Dungeon Master Sidious!

Advent
Hearsay! Hang the thief!

Try grinding in an area with mobs your level, and don't group either - you don't get as much XP!!! Once you reach level 10, you'll need to group with another level 10, and make sure you both have +4 nature resistance on your armor, and +9 fire resistance. Only then can you hope to beat the Dungeon Boss that is Darth Sidious.

John!attheDisco
Gotcha, I'll get on that right away.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Slander! You are only a level 2 thief! You do not have the vitality necessary to be of any assistance in Mace Windu's grand quest to defeat the Dungeon Master Sidious!

Damnit! I really wanted to meet Samuel L. Jackson.... er i mean Mace Windu. I guess that makes you a level -51 sea nymph...

Lord Saboteur
Damnit! I really wanted to meet Samuel L. Jackson.... er i mean Mace Windu. I guess that makes you a level -51 sea nymph... You've missed out. no expression I'm a level 9 Wizard. Sucker. But I'm only 267 exp away from level 10. So hah. And Motoko's a level 12 Ninja. eek!

John!attheDisco
NO I WAS GONNA BE THE ONLY NINJA!

Advent
When zee level 10 Bearded Wizard groups up with zee level 12 Naked Ninja, they are an unstoppable combination. Personally, I find Bearded Wizards to be more powerful than zee Gray Bearded Wizards are at higher levels.

And one day, Johnathan, when you're a level 12, we will duel.

*swishes off head* There can be only one!

Lord Saboteur
NO I WAS GONNA BE THE ONLY NINJA! Like, dude... you need to go and get the airship, fight the infinite armies of trolls, then meet Bahamut; Lord of the dragons. Only then will you recieve the ultilmate challenge. That is when you shall be stripped bare of your weapons and armor, put forth to the ultimate test at the Citadel of Trials where you shall meet demons like the Medusa, Voldemort and the zombie dragon. And if you are not incinerated by then and collect the rat's tail, only then will Bahamut see you worthy enough to make you into a ninja. At your current level, you'll fall. That's why you should always have three living meat shields.

John!attheDisco
Yes oh great Lord Saboteur

Escape81
Sidious dies again. Obi-Wan will probably be taken out, but he'll serve his part well as the proverbial distraction, where Mace can do a quick attack and slay Sidious while he's slaughtering Obi-Wan.

Advent
Originally posted by Escape81
Sidious dies again. Obi-Wan will probably be taken out, but he'll serve his part well as the proverbial distraction, where Mace can do a quick attack and slay Sidious while he's slaughtering Obi-Wan.

Blasphemy! Level 10 Elite Guardias of the Sanctuary SEIZE HIM!

It's no coincidence the first letter in the name "Motoko" is Mmmm. Aha! Ha! Ha! I'm Motoko Sama. Ready to admit you're gay?

Lord Saboteur
Blasphemy! Level 10 Elite Guardians of the Sanctuary SEIZE HIM!

It's no coincidence the first letter in the name "Motoko" is Mmmm. Aha! Ha! Ha! I'm Motoko Sama. Ready to admit you're gay? Motoko, do we even have these "Level 10 Elite Guardians of the Sanctuary"?

Advent
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Motoko, do we even have these "Level 10 Elite Guardians of the Sanctuary"?

Hm, no - seems we don't have them, but we can still use them anyways.

Darth Sexy
Good lord, I need to create a portion to shut you all the hell up.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Good lord, I need to create a portion to shut you all the hell up.

A "portion" (?) to shut us all the hell up? What kind of fraction do you plan on creating?

Darth Sexy
ok wow.. Um.. Time to pop in the old Warcraft III CD so I can follow this thread without getting a headache.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
ok wow.. Um.. Time to pop in the old Warcraft III CD so I can follow this thread without getting a headache. This is where I say "Sir, GameFAQs please."

Darth Martin
Depending on the surroundings Sidious could kill them both. Sidious killed Agen Kolar, Seasee Tinn, and Kit Fisto in about 8 seconds. Each one of those guys by ROTS surely beat AOTC Kenobi. In a lightsaber duel Mace could probably do it again, but if this is in like the Senate Chamber I could Sidious taking it with the Force.

Obi7
Jedi take this comfortably. In ROTS Mace was about to kill sidious until Anakin intervened. If Obi can't help Mace with sidious he can at least make sure anakin doesn't come bursting in to ruin the party.

Jedi pwn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.