Batman in Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
I think Bats should make an appearance in Smallville. They had Flash, Impulse... I say it would make tons of sense for Bats to saunter in and solve Lana's whole big mistery, wrap all the chicks around his mysterious finger, and sunterout (all done in the shadows, of course wink) Seriously. That would make SO much sense! My first thought about that was that it wouldn't work because of the ages and when Bats became Bats, but they had Bart Allen before he was even born!! They could make Bats just a few years older. That would be so sexy! It would also be a good medium for Lex's transition into evil Lex. Maybe Brucy could stop him getting the rocks? Happy Dance

TheFanboy
Man I've been wanting Bruce Wayne since the second episode I saw back in season 1. They could easily bring him in as a business partner of Lex, or atleast they could know each other from the billionaire circuit. Doubt it will happen, sadly.

Abbita
it would be good but it cant happen apparently because of the new batman movie

pr1983
Bruce Wayne cant come in.... he'd have to be a similar age to clarks...

VicmCruz3663
Actually someone wrote a Fan fic about Batman in smallvile and I thought that it would be aswome if he was init...I mean snice the screwed up the story line already why not screw it up some more

TheFanboy
I really hate how they use movies as a reason not to have. Batman/Superman are huge characters and have different worlds, with TV, movies, comics... I don't think what's going on with one should change the other.

Lord-of-Dreams
That makes no sense though!! How could the movie prevent an appearance in the show? It's not as if it has to be the actor in Batman who acts as BW in the show! Man! That is SO stupid! At LEAST a cameo! Like, maybe it could show Lex watching the tube :' And today on the stock market, Luther Corp. was blasted out of the water by Wayne Ent. The young Bruce Wayne , 18, has shown economical genius never before seen by such a young man. It is clear that in the futur, Lex corp. will have problems other than those in the family.' Lex: Damn it! -pulls out his cell and dials a number 'Sandy? Yes. I want Bruce Wayne to be found *doing* something. Now.' Later the tube announces Wayne being sent to jail. Later it is announced that he argued his OWN way out of jail. Luther seeths and turns to his computer, when he turns it on it shows a small bat flying around, and nothing else will work. Seconds later, he gets a call. 'Nice try, Luther. Find a computer and look at the stocks. Don't try to trace this call, don't try to call the cops.' Luther calls someone and asks about the stocks. His company has sold all of its stocks to Wayne....
Well... That's all I've got so far, and it would have to involve Clarky, but I think its a pretty good episode.

K3VIL
Will Batman have prep time before arriving to Smallville?Or we will finally see Clark beating the living crap out of him?

Lord-of-Dreams
Please!! They couldn't fight. Go back to the versus section wink

alexanderluthor
Bruce wayne should be on the show and that's for sure. when i saw the episode when the flash comes to visit smallville i just loved it, it would be awesome if they bring batman to metropolis and he has to solve a crime but at the same time clark is trying to solve it on his own and finally they end up working together.

Zod4Life
Batman on Smallville would be good only if Clark becomes Superman.It wouldn't make sense to say that Bruce Wayne goes out fighting crime by himself because he'd be exposed and possibly have his company taken away from him.When are we going to get Superman?

jason maddox
i think bruce wayne should make an appearance as a buisnessman and nothing else,just have him strut around in playboy fashion and steal all of luthors women,now that would be cool

mr.smiley
I've thought about this since i first started watching smallvill.
I think a small cameo where they just kind of bump into eachother would be very cool.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by jason maddox
i think bruce wayne should make an appearance as a buisnessman and nothing else,just have him strut around in playboy fashion and steal all of luthors women,now that would be cool

That would be interesting but what if Lex decides to have Bruce killed because he takes his women?I think that idea would work but they should at least make him have his agility but he shouldn't appear as Batman.Just as Bruce Wayne.If Clark becomes Superman.I wouldn't mind seeing him in the suit but it might not happen.If he ever appears on Smallville they should just get Christain Bale.I hope that the Flash comes back next season because I really enjoyed him beeing on Smallville.I want to see him race Clark some more.Seeing them go out to fight crime in a episode could also be cool. smile big grin

|)/?AG000/\/
i think bats need to drop dead and let superman fly solo without any stupid human gadgets to get in the way

DarthLazious
That would be pretty sweet to see.

Dan-El
Bruce Wayne is a good idea as a cameo. Batman, however, isn't. The timeline would be screwed up. It would be easier, however, to have Wayne Enterprises mentioned on the news or in a copy of the Planet.

I wonder if we'll ever see Clark become Superman?

Jedi Priestess
Already been confirmed by the producers that we wont see Bruce Wayne but we WILL see Clark become Superman in the very last episode.

Zarathustra
Here I thought I was the only one with this idea: show up here, though, and there's no less than three topics about it over the course of a few weeks. Who knew it was such a popular idea? It could definately work, but as has been said: seems it's not to be.

Dan-El
I think the show should be extended a few more episodes after he becomes Supes to see how he copes with his new life in metropolis.

crazylozer
I think maybe they should do a spin-off or miniseries to do that, otherwise "Smallville" will have nothing to do with Smallville. Still, seeing what the writers do with Clark after he dons the cape is an extremely interesting idea...

On that mini-series, I would sell 2% of my soul to see Bats on it.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
we WILL see Clark become Superman in the very last episode.

When's the last ep. airing?

Jedi Priestess
That no one knows.

purelitenite
Bruce Wayne should make an appearance in smallville but as an unknown. there is a time in Wayne's life where he gives up his name and travels the world with various aliases.

Wayne should show up as this mysterious man that ruffles luthor and he could be under the tutelage of a private eye teaching him the tricks of the trade. the private eye could uncover one of luthor dirty little secrets and luthor could have him killed, then sends the hired muscles to take out Wayne.

Kent would suspect Wayne as the killer, those two have to got at it at some point. Wayne could escape Kent with one of his signature "batman disappearing acts".

Wayne would confronts luthor. use his jujitsu to take out his muscle then checkmate luthor.

as Wayne tells Kent that he is heading to Tibet or India or something. Kent could ask "who are you really?" and Wayne would reveille his first name as being "Bruce" or something like that.

I don't know I am just talk out of my rear.

Tythriel
Or Atleast toss something in a paper somones reading that says

"Bruce Wayne, Boy Millionaire gone missing!". Just a quick glance on the front cover as they read the inside.

Mr Parker
they referred to one of the characters in last weeks that he was living in gothem city so maybe he will see batman.

purelitenite
Originally posted by Tythriel
Or Atleast toss something in a paper somones reading that says

"Bruce Wayne, Boy Millionaire gone missing!". Just a quick glance on the front cover as they read the inside.

Or it could say "Missing billionary officially declaired dead" something to bruce has been gone a while.

they could also have a little redheaded girl name barbera. make an appearance.

a poster saying "hayley circus home of the famous 'flying graysons'"

lex could hire some thugs, one named "Shifty" Todd

clark could seek help from a some achryologists named the Drakes

there could be an assassin sent to kill someone named "david cain"

clark could be looking for an interview from a source only to find alfred pennyworth

suprmanvsbatman
If they ever did decide to have Bruce Wayne on the show i think James Lafferty would be excellent

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
If they ever did decide to have Bruce Wayne on the show i think James Lafferty would be excellent

Well first he may have to get the ok from One Tree Hill.

suprmanvsbatman
Yeah I am pretty sure one tree hill doesn't own James Lafferty. Adam Brody was in Smallville while he done the OC and Eric Johnson played Whitney in Smallville and now hes doing the Flah Gordon series which is basically the same thing considering One Tree Hill has finished.

Kal of Krypton
I hate Adam Broody, whenever he talks it looks like he's gonna break down and cry.

suprmanvsbatman
yeah he is a strange one isn't he i heard he was goint to be playing the flash in the JLA movie???

Kal of Krypton
I know, i'm upset about it. Brody SuCkS!

suprmanvsbatman
yeah i was a bit upset aswell lol. I thought they should have got ryan reynolds but i think he probably is a bit too old now lol.

Kal of Krypton
No,no, Ryan Reynolds would be perfect for ther part, but we cant talk much about it here.

suprmanvsbatman
oh, where should it be discussed lol. haven't been on this much lol

Kal of Krypton
In the Comic Book Movies Forum, in the Justice League Movie thread.

LeonKent
Originally posted by Zod4Life
That would be interesting but what if Lex decides to have Bruce killed because he takes his women?I think that idea would work but they should at least make him have his agility but he shouldn't appear as Batman.Just as Bruce Wayne.If Clark becomes Superman.I wouldn't mind seeing him in the suit but it might not happen.If he ever appears on Smallville they should just get Christain Bale.I hope that the Flash comes back next season because I really enjoyed him beeing on Smallville.I want to see him race Clark some more.Seeing them go out to fight crime in a episode could also be cool. smile big grin
After his first apperance though, I'd say its 100% safe to assume that Bart kicks Clark's butt in a race ANY day xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.