Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I know that there are heaps out there and blah blah blah....

But this one is going to be the way we want it, and if you dont like it, then get out of the thread! happy

Pretty much, its not going to be like JK would write the relationships, friendships and teachers..... but we are going to...

Hope you enjoy reading it...

P.S. If you spam this thread shifty box ohh yea.... you're dead!!

spidergrl
A young boy lay on his bed, as the wooden sides creaked under the weight and a pinch of dust raised from under the matress and into the air.
The sun was going down slowly as it's last shines of ray made its way down onto the window sill and slightly warmed the room.
Harry who suddenly shivered, got up onto his feet; cracking under the weight, and made his way over the the window and was about to shut it as a white animal flutted under his nose and did a sudden dive through the window, and just in time.
Harry turned around to see Hedwig swopping around his room and slowely purching on his desk, a letter attached to her leg.
She gave a hoot of achievement and waited for Harry to take the letter.

PinkDiamonds
cool! is this the one with uh, how can i say this without spoiling the story...hermione and someone getting it together? if it is please please can i join in? its just if it is, we were all talking about it in your thread and....can i please join in?

lalalander
oh..I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!

fantasygirl
Terrific!

hk_*^^*
AWESUM! TERRIFIC!^(like they sad im luv_danrad*^^* plz call moi haylie!!!!!!!!!)

spidergrl
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
cool! is this the one with uh, how can i say this without spoiling the story...hermione and someone getting it together? if it is please please can i join in? its just if it is, we were all talking about it in your thread and....can i please join in?

yes you may join, and im going to be strict and say that anyone who wants to join, can please pm me here.... and anyone who starts up OT conversation will get in serous trouble box

fantasygirl
Ok, got it. I'll be waiting for more of the story.

HPfanatic
yes mam. big grin

HPaddict
so this is where you've been hiding out spidergrl

i guess your other story thread got kind of taken over.....

i don't think a lot of people will be posting for a while though...

they got told off real bad

great story

agree with PinkDiamonds about the relationship thing

PMing you now about helping out

fantasygirl
Yeah, the thread got wild, out of hand.
Anyways, they're going to find u soon Spiders.
I hope u continue with the story u did in this thread.

raenef v
hey when Raz gets back i'm asking him about some type of thing that allows the author of a thread to choose who can and who can't post on it

spidergrl
People!! you're doing it again, just dont post, PM people, please!

PinkD
story:
Harry took the letter, stroked Hedwig gently, sat on his bed and read the letter.
Hi Harry
I know you're really bored and everything at the muggle's house, but dad promises he'll come and bring you to our place. I dunno when, but the sooner the better eh? Hermione's coming too, at the same time as you. Bill and Charlie are here as well. Percy has almost stopped ignoring Dad and Mum, he's writing but refuses to come over.
I'll send you another letter later, either tomorrow or the day after, as soon as we've got everything sorted out.
See You Soon,
Ron
PS. I've sent some of Mum's muffins along for you to eat.
Harry closed Ron's letter and Hedwig held out her other leg for Harry to take a small pouch in which was the muffins. There were a good deal in there, nearly twenty-five, but Harry only ate one.
I'll eat some more later Harry thought, savouring the taste of Mrs Weasley's exceptionally great chocolate chip muffins.

lalalander
I have a suggestion, before you put the letter, normally I'd think you'd say something about it being Ron's handwriting. just a suggestion for the future letters. thx.

fantasygirl
Great!

raenef v
nooo!
i just erased what i wrote!

ok my turn again.

Harry lay back on his bed as he ate the delicious muffin. He hoped that Mr. Weasley would come to get him soon. The Durselys had ignored him for the most part this summer. They allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do as long as it didn't invovle money. He was often left in the house alone, a new experience for him. Even Dudley, who had taken up sports the past year, didn't bother to torment him. Living with the Dursleys on no. 2 Privet Drive was a very boring existance.
Harry needed adventure...magic...enemies...life-or-death situations. He needed to get away from the mundane life on the drive.
At that moment, Harry saw Sirius' mirrior on his bedside table. He hadn't seen the mirrior since the end of the school year. Harry was tried to remember putting the in his room. He couldn't have forgotten about unpacking it for he hadn't unpacked anything. There was no possible way that it was the same mirrior.
Suddenly, Harry's train of thought was broken as the mirrior began to glow...

how's that?
it's not as good as the one i erased....

fantasygirl
I like the whole mirror idea. Nice job!

spidergrl
Harry sat bolt right up on his bed, half the muffin he was eatting dropped to the ground, as Hedwig flew to the ground to eat the crumbles now on the ground.
Harry tilted his head a bit to the side to see what the Mirror was lit up for. It glowed from stonger to weak, a faint blueie green colour emerdged out of it as he slowly regained the musels in his legs and stood up.
He walked over slowely to the mirror which had now slipped over and was flat down on the ground, making a small humming noise. Harry could feel the sweat poring off his face, after last year he had lost all hope or hearing or seeing Siruis again, everything was lost for him. But some how it seemed to of coime back, but there seemed to be a force in Harry, stopping him from moving forward, from reaching the mirror.

He finally was standing nearly ontop of the mirror on the ground, as Harry bent down to pick it up, and his hands touched the cold cerface and tilted it a bit towards the ceiling, Harry then relised what the light was, it was a glowing normal light at all, it was the "Dark Mark"

~~ I couldn't remember what the sign was called..... my bad. and i dont think that the dursleys live at number 2 Privet drive raenef v, but other then that, good work guys!

raenef v
it's no. 4
and i had that in my story...
i'm such a bad HPaddict(former name)

fantasygirl
Awesome!!!

raenef v
my turn!!

When Harry saw the "Dark Mark" illuminated on the surface of the mirror, he immediately dropped it. Instead of falling the mirror floated in midair and began to mumble.
"Harry...Potter..."
Harry backed up until he hit the wall. The mirror continued to called his name. Looking over to see where Hedwig had gone, Harry realized that he was no longer in his room. Harry found himself surrounded by gray fog.
Harry began to tremble, not from cold but from seeing a familiar silhouette in the distance.

how's that?

fantasygirl
Good!

sugar&sweet
thats great, when r u goin to write more?

PinkD
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

lalalander
don't forget, it couldn't be the same mirror because the mirror broke in the 5th book. other than that, I love it.

lalalander
oh..it reminds me of the grave that Harry fought Voldemort in during the Third Task.

raenef v
Originally posted by lalalander
don't forget, it couldn't be the same mirror because the mirror broke in the 5th book. other than that, I love it.
it broke?!?!
i don't remember that!!
now i have to look that up.

raenef v
ok so on 858 it did break...harry just didn't remember it in this book...or he fixed it...

lalalander
oh yeah. the repair spell. how could I forget?! Im a discrace to all Harry Potter fans!!!! sad thx for reminding me smile

raenef v
oops.... embarrasment
i wasn't thinking of that at all.... embarrasment
yeah, ummm......that would work embarrasment

spidergrl
I will post later, I dont got time to write...

lalalander
lol. ok well, it still reminded me of the spell so you did remind me of it...haha, nice english spidergrl...

rosiecheeks05
Of course he knew who the silluoette was, Lord Voldemort, how could he forget the horrifying face he had face the last 4 years. He remebered what Voldemorts death eater had done to Serious but then who could forget. Seeing your only living relavite that you actually loved fall and never come back.
he slowly moved towards the mirror, as he did this the voice grew louder, not because he was getting closer but because the one man he hated more then anyone was walking towards him, or more so gliding through the mist.

lalalander
haha. you did the same mistake as me. Serius. I just wanted to let you know. sorry if that bugs you if I correct you.

raenef v
sirius....like the dog star.

rosiecheeks05
nah...don't mind i had a feeling i spelled it wrong but i was to lazy to look it up

rosiecheeks05
As the shadow go closer and closer he realized something very paculer about the shape that was comeing towards him. He squinted and looked straight a head of him, he was right the figure was to bold looking, to tall too, well, filled out to be you know who. he was trying to figure it out when he saw him as clear as ever, standing right there, right in front of him was Sirius.
But that isn't right he knew it could not be, for he had seen Sirius fall through the curtian. He knew for sure that is could not be right. But there he was standing in front of him looking as young as ever and smiling his usual smile. He sawe the confused look on harry's face and through his head back and laughed, he laughed the deeping barking laugh the Harry remebers only to well. But still this could not be right. If he could talk to Sirius through the mirror then why, why had it not worked at the end of the year.

lalalander
rofl. yeah. Same here. I have lotsa more important things to do. oh, I like the story. hhmm...very intresting.

raenef v
"Sirius....?" Harry half-heartedly whispered.
Sirius just smiled.
"Where have you been Sirius?"
No answer, just the same smile.
"Sirius. Come on talk to me."
Finally, Harry cracked. "Why won't you talk to me?!? First you leave me all alone and now you won't talk to me?!? I hate you! I hate you for leaving me! I hate you for letting me see you! I hate you for putting me though this torture! I hate you for-"
Through his tearfilled eyes, Harry saw Sirius shift slightly. He was coming closer now. Stopping just so his face filled the mirror's surface, Sirius stopped and opened his mouth:
"Find me Harry, I'm in-"
Suddenly the mirror went blank and Harry was alone once again.

keeping to JKR's script....HP PMSing!! i'm happy Sirius is back!!!!

lalalander
oohh....verryyy intresting. That seems like what Harry might act like..at that time. you're doing very well, of course you probally already know that. hhmm....I wonder where he is..have you ev en decided that? lol.

potter_luver48
wow. Gr8 story! keep it up guys!

raenef v
its a multiauthor story so i'm letting others decide that and i'll write off your part.

why doesn't lalalander write?

rosiecheeks05
Can we please not do much discussing...if you want to please pm the person instead of haveing a converstation here...it is hard to find the plac where we left off on the story

lalalander
oh. sorry I just practicing for a poetry contest until next frieday. eekk. I have to work at a 50th aniverssary tomorrow. I have to write an elegy today. I'll try thinking something up.

lalalander
Harry stared at the mirrow for what seemed like at least five minutes. So many thoughts stirred in Harry's head: "Could he be behing the curtain? where?! maybe he's in danger! Does he want me to help him??" As we all know, curiosity killed the cat, and Harry was surely beyond curious. Harry was so curious, he almost got up and threw the mirror. He decided to try to calm himself down for once. "What if Serius uses the mirror again?" He decided he should take a rest. There was alot of excitement that day. He lay on his bed but he couldn't sleep. Once again, many thoughts were stirring through his head. After thinking so much, he fell asleep. He had the most unusual dream..

sorry if its not good. my first story part I've ever wrote when people would actually read it. You don't have to continue from it.

raenef v
oh yes!!

Harry's dream
"As Harry had drifted off to sleep, he had been thinking of the strange vision in the mirror. Where could Sirius be?
He was floating now. No not floating. Flying. Soaring through the air. He was flying on wings of gold. There was Sirius the dog below him and two others, a black leopordess and a hawk beside him. Somehow Harry knew that they were Ron and Hermione.
Harry landed and began to transform from eagle to boy. It felt almost normal to do this. Sirius was beside him as a human now and his friends were changing too.
Suddenly the bright surroundings faded and they were in that gray fog once more.
Sirius looked at all three teens before him.
'You three must find me. And to do so you'll need those forms I showed you. I know that you guys can do it. I'll be waiting.....'
Sirius vanished into the mist leaving Harry, Hermione, and Ron to wonder.
The three friends looked at each other and asked in unison:
'How'd you get into my dream? But this is my dream!'
There was a second of silence before Hermione spoke:
'It was a summoning spell....Sirius summoned us here to talk to us.....'
Then Harry woke up covered in cold sweat...."

lalalander
wow. I love it!! it's very intresting. were the forumns already mentioned before? I'm not sure. I need an answer plz if I'm gonna write the next part. thx

raenef v
i'm hoping that HP and friends will become animunguses (is that how it's spelled?) in this story.

lalalander
something like that. I feel too lazy to go look it up lol. its 1:23 a.m. over here. yes, no school tomorrow. but, I have to give people tours of our school. its the 50th reunion of our parish and school. I hope they become animaguses too! that would be really neat. so, what about the forumns? what are they? or do I have to make that up? sorry if they were mentioned before and I haven't remembered. :/

rosiecheeks05
He realized what he had seen and he sat in bed for about half an hour trying to remeber exactly everything that sirious had said. he new he had to get a hold of Ron and Hermione.
He bolted out of bed quickly to right a letter to Hermione first.
Dear Hermonie,
I just had the most imprtant dream. This is something i need you to look up doing. But first what the dream was about. It was Sirious, but he was a dog I was an Eagle, you were a lepordess, and Ron a hawk. When we landed and transformed Sirious told us we could help him. But only in these forms.
This is what i need you to do. Inform Ron since i know you are there with him. Then look up how to becomes an Animagus. We need to do it this year. Hope you can help me.
Harry

He then wrote another to Ron.
Dear Ron,
I wrote hermione a letter explaining everything. But you will need to help her start. We need to Save sirious. Hope you are willing.
Harry

But he couldn't send them off right away for Hedwig was out hunting. "Hedwig please hurr up. It is an emergency..." Right as he was finishing the sentence he was a shape flying towards the half open window. harry hurried over to opwn it. But it was not hedgiw that came through the window. It was in fact Pigwigeon and he had two letters. Harry guess that one was from Hermoine the other from Ron.

raenef v
yeah!!!
i'd right the letters but i'm not good at those things and i don't got no ideas right now....

lalalander
oh. so are the forms their dreams?

raenef v
yes...
didn't you read my part?

lalalander
yes. I didn't know that you meant the dreams were the forms because there are 2 kinds of forms (forums and forms) hhmm...oh yes the letters

lalalander
Pig landed on Harry's bed. Harry walked over to Pig. He took one of the letters. It was from the Ministry of Magic! Harry quickly opened the letter and read the letter.

Dear Mr.Potter,

As you probally already know, you aren't suppose to use big magic out of school. You have violated this rule. At exactly 3:26 6.2 a.m. August 12, the records say you summoned a wizard(s) but at a Muggle house(4 Pivet drive). It is very important that you not do this again.

With Best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Mafalda Hopirk

IMPROPER USE OF MAGIC OFFICE

Minisry of Magic

Harry was stunned. He could not believe his eyes. He thought of the first time he received a letter from the Ministry of Magic when he hadn't done anything wrong. "Dobby!" he thought. Then he just remember the letter said a wizard was summoned but in the house he is in right now! His dream, in his dream, Hermoine, Ron, and Serius were there! could it be that they were really there or was Dobby playing a trick on him? He set down the letter to calm down and think. All of a sudden, another owl flew threw the window- it was familiar. He relized it was the Weasley Family's owl.

Hope you like it. It's not my best because I have to go somewhere in 12 minutes. bye

lalalander
hey? why hasn't anyone gotten on for like 2 days? I understand if you're all busy.

raenef v
i've been on but i'm not good with letters.....
otherwise i'd write.
once the letters are done i'll write more.
i hate letters...

BlackC@t
Hermione tossed her long, curly-brown hair over her shoulder. She sighed loudly. "Harry, you are such a wet blanket!" she remarked.

spidergrl
laughing out loud

raenef v
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Hermione tossed her long, curly-brown hair over her shoulder. She sighed loudly. "Harry, you are such a wet blanket!" she remarked.

*blink*
when did hermione come in?

BlackC@t
Well she's a witch aient she?

She just appeared there.

lalalander
rofl!!!! well, ok. haha. but she's not old enough...besides, she hasn't taken the test but great idea!!! I'll continue on it!

lalalander
Harry, suddenely stunned by the appearance of Hermoine's apparation, just sat there. Hermoine broke the silence and told him how she learned how to apparate without it being detected.

raenef v
"Suddenly Hermione threw herself at Harry, causing him to stumble backwards. hermione began to cry as she hugged Harry.
Harry not knowing what to do gentley stroked her hair and told her everything was alright ever though he didn't know what was going on.
'Harry! That dream gave me such a fright! I'm sooo glad i have you!'
With that Hermione looked up and kissed a very suprised Harry on the mouth!"

wouldn't they make such a cute couple?
brains and bronze!
ok not really bronze!

every part seems to be getting shorterblink

rosiecheeks05
Harry pushed her away. "No Hermione I can't. I don't like you like that I am in love with someone else. i can't tell you know but i will when i get to The burrow."
Hermione stepped back, shocked but not all that mad. She her self had a bit of a secert. "I guess i understand harry. But i thought you always loved me. Anyways, the kiss almost was like kissing a family member. If you knoe what i mean. Viktor was a much better kisser..."
"WHAT? You kissed Viktor, Ron is going to be so pissed. Did you tell him?"
"No he was already to pissed at me for going with Viktor. Plus the whole thing that happened with the lake. WEll i must go. see you in a couple days. Bye harry"And with a small pop she was gone. Hair sat and though. What did she mean by not being all that mad about it. Girls they are so strange.

Spidey know where i am going with this one...hehe

rosiecheeks05
Harry couldn't wait to go to the burrow. Only the odd thing was that he had not yet been told when he was to be picked up. He was just thinking this over when Pig flew in the window with not only a letter, but i package. He ran over to the small bird. Pig had definitly calmed down in the last year. Still he was a bit fisty and excited. When harry took the package off Pig, he flew around the room knowing it was a job well done. Harry took the card first. he read this is Ron's hand writing.

Yo Harry,
Yea i had that dream too. I guess all three of us did. Yea i love to be in with it. I have alwyas wanted to be an animagus. Anyways you are to come to the burrow in two days. Sunday to be exact. Oh did i tell you Hermoine learned to apperaite. And i don't understand why. She never like to break the rules. Anyways i can't wait for you to come. The girls are really giggly more so then usually. I think Hermoine is dating someone. She is always writing letters. She won't tell me to who either. She won't even let me see the letters she is receiving, but it is from a big eagle.

well i think they might tell you something.
can't wait.
Ron

rosiecheeks05
The next few days were all a blur to Harry. You know when you want something to happen really quickly so you can get to something else. Well this is totally opposite of what happened to Harry. As i said the next few days were a blur. They just zoomed by quickly. The only thing he remembers is the little celebration that the Dursley's had when they found out that because of the diet and the boxing Dudley had lost another 20 lb. The only reason he remebers this is because they were so loud and Dudleys friends and dudley himself could resist chasing Harry around the house for about 20min. They only stopped becuase he was to fast for Dudley and Dudley got tired.

The day that the Weasleys came though seemed to drag on. He sat on the stairs, on his bed, outside in the now green lawn. He had walked around the house about five times and then he sat down right next to the flower bush that he remebered he sat in about a year earlier. That was when it was so hot out and the drout had been apon them. He sat and thought how they were comeing. For again they had not told him. As he was walking in side he glanced down the street to see a taxi coming. He had just closed the door and looked out and saw again the taxi. But this time it was right infront of his house. He was watching it and he saw one of the twins come running up to the house.
"Hey Harry." Fred said when Harry opened the door. "Do you like my car? And no i didn't steal it. I bought it. You should see it, oh wait you will George and I have come to get you. Your stuff in your room?"
"Yes it is. I come bring it down. Can you help me? I want to get out of this place. And fast."
Fred nodded and followed Harry up the stairs. He helped him carry his stuff to the car. When Harry got inside he could swear it looked like a limo. It was the craziest thing he had seen yet, well apart from the flying car they had in his second year, and if he was not mistaken it was stll residing in the forest.
When he finall go tto the Burrow he saw Ginny running towards him with Ron and Hermoine following. When Ginny realized they were behind her she slowed down, but not before she gave Harry a bit of a wink. Ron came up and gave him a big hug, same with hermoine.
He then took his things inside. when he got his thing in to Ron's room, which is where he always stays when he is there, he ran down stairs to hang out with his two best friends. Ron was stll really puzzled on why the girls were giggling. Harry knew exactly why. He knew because it was about him. he and Ginny had been secertly writing each other all summer. And by the looks of it she had told hermione all about it. And frankly, he wasn't suprised at all. He didn't care one bit.
Later after the most wonderful meal and talk with friends he and Ron went up to change. The thing Harry and Ginny had been doing all through supper was staring at each other. And he figured out that Ron had noticed something wrong with ginny. She i usually so excited that she won't shut up. Harry knew Ron had noticed Ginny being quiet because while they were changing Ron was babbling about it, nonstop. Harry said to Ron, "Hey Ron i am ganna go walk around outside for a bit to cool off for bed. That is always what I dod now and it started this summer at Privit drive."
"yeah whatever," Ron said while looking at his new Chuddly Cannons magazine he had gotten that morning.
What Harry was really doing though was going to see Ginny. he didn't lie to Ron though because they did walk outside. Tey talked almost the whole time. Though there was a bit where the moonlight reflected Ginny's face so well that Harry couldn't resist. He lean over while she was talking and kissed her, onl the lips.

raenef v
i knew it had to do with ginny!
i just knew it!

great writing ppl!!!

rosiecheeks05
you ganna write some??

raenef v
"Ginny had this suprised look on her face when Harry pulled away.
'i never knew you felt that way about me Harry!'
She suddenly threw herself at Harry a kissed him back. She then turned a bright red and whispered:
'i've always really liked you harry...'"

is this where you guys are trying to go?

lalalander
ohh..yess..I know where you're going. I don't think I could make a good continuation for this part...you're just soo good at writing..actually, everyone is...and does Ron usually so "yo"? I forgot. But I have an idea..you know that magazine Ron was reading? well, maybe it's about trying to fit in with "the crowd" or be cool..something like that..I got 2 go soon sad good job and good luck with the story!!jw, is Cho gonna be in the story ever? anyone gonna post more now?

raenef v
'ginny and harry sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'
the twins popped out of a tree singing the crazy song
'having fun harry?'

lalalander
Originally posted by raenef v
'ginny and harry sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'
the twins popped out of a tree singing the crazy song
'having fun harry?'

oh..haha!! thats soo funny!!

rosiecheeks05
nice

raenef v
the last part just reminded me of the song!

rosiecheeks05
"You two i can't believe it. I thought you guys said you were going to leave us alonne. i guess i should leave it to you two to mess everything up. Come on why did you guys have to do that. Hey do you know who Hermione has been writing all summer???"
"Well yeah but we promised her that we wouldn't tell. She caught us reading one of then. It is pretty supriseing who it is. Don't tell Ron we know he would be dvstated that we know and you know we know, and he knows nothing."

rosiecheeks05
yea i guess i can see it

rosiecheeks05
He and Ginny followed the twins inside. When Harry got to Ron's room he was asleep. Good for him. harry leaned over and kissed Ginny on the cheek and wished her good night before himself going to bed. That night he slept soundly. He woke up in the morning to Ginny running into the room. Ron had gone down stairs for breakfast. He must have not wanted to wake Harry. As e got up with help from Ginny they headed to the door. They were holding hands as hermione passed, she winked at Ginny and they both giggled. Oh darn..harry though i thought she was passed that now.

raenef v
"Hermione stopped Harry before he and Ginny made it to the stairs.
'the four of us need to talk after breakfast.'
four harry thought...
'where?'
'in the garden'
with that, Hermione spun around and dashed back into her room.
As Ginny and Harry continued down the stairs, Harry asked her about how everyone had been doing.
'well....Ron's holding up and the twins are making good business at the store - they even bought me this!'
Ginny reached into her pocket and pulled out...."

i'm not sure what she pulls out....some one else do that part.

sugar&sweet
ok now i'm confused,who is hermione writing to?

lalalander
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
ok now i'm confused,who is hermione writing to?

you'll see...hehehe.... wink

sugar&sweet
when? soon? huh yes

rosiecheeks05
when it comes up

raenef v
"Ginny opened her hand and showed harry a stone. one half was asmooth black and the other an ice-like white.
'do you know what it is harry?'"

spidergrl
~~ keep going guys

raenef v
gonna add anything?

spidergrl
who me?

raenef v
Originally posted by spidergrl
who me?
yes oh great mistress of superb writing!

spidergrl
well you know embarrasment ....... heheeheh

umm..... yea i wil..... can you give me quick brief of whats been happening..... im too lazy to go check out all of it stick out tongue

raenef v
ginny and harry are together now
twins caught them kissing
Hermione is still being secretive about who she writing to
four ppl (HP, HG, RW, ?) are meeting in garden
ginny is showing HP somethingOriginally posted by raenef v
"Ginny opened her hand and showed harry a stone. one half was asmooth black and the other an ice-like white.
'do you know what it is harry?'"

spidergrl
I dont think that I can carry on if Harry and Ginny are together.....

me and rosiecheeks really wants harry and hermione...... hmmm...

i have an idea to twist the tables.....

raenef v, chuck me a PM, you'll need to help me on this one!! happy shifty

raenef v
can someone help me name the stone?

spidergrl
umm just think of two names and then put them together..... works for me

rosiecheeks05
Actually no thats not right spidey...i sent you a pm about that
well anyways...hope you can still help out.

spidergrl
no offence.....

but ginny and harry are sucky together wink

raenef v
Originally posted by rosiecheeks05
Actually no thats not right spidey...i sent you a pm about that
well anyways...hope you can still help out.

ummmm....which side am i suppose to help out?

but i know that kind of stone has a name...must look it up now...

raenef v
i want harry and hermione together but i don't think its in the plans

spidergrl
i want them together or hermione and draco...

but NOT harry and ginny!

raenef v
Originally posted by spidergrl
i want them together or hermione and draco...

but NOT harry and ginny!
yeah...i never could see HP and GW together...i was just adding to someone else's part...

spidergrl
thank you thank you thank you

lalalander
umm..I have an idea but it'll be later on in the story at it's gonna turn the tables around, sor sure. PM me if you want to know and will help lead it to the vents I'm planning. thumb up

spidergrl
Thats what I was trying to do.... but most people want harry and ginny together wink

lalalander
oh...well...we'll just see what happens..I mean, comon it is called "Spider's and Rosiecheek's Potter story" right? well, you two should have the most power over what happens.but I'm sure if everyone writes something, things will turn out alright.

rosiecheeks05
yea

spidergrl
k

raenef
sooo....what's the plan now?

lalalander
hmmm..the stone name...how about shalver? haha..weird name, eh? someone post more story plz.

spidergrl
shalver sounds ......... weird ........ but fine! happy

raenef
"'it's a shalver harry. the twins gave it too me yesterday but wouldn't say what i does.'

harry picked up the stone and looked at it for a while.

'sorry ginny i don't know what it does either. you should ask hermione.'

'she hasn't had the time to look at it. she stays in her room practically all day'

'i need to talk to her right now. i'll ask her for you'

'thanks harry!'

Harry took the stone from ginny and walked down the hall. arriving at hermione's door, harry knocked. there was now response from the other side."

sorry it's not too good. i just wrote harry's part for another story and those ideas are still in my head.

rosiecheeks05
Harry knocked again. Again he heard nothing frm the other side. He reached for the handle and found it was locked. He was confused why would hermoine lock her self in her room all day. He decided to look throught the key hole to see if anyone was there. He got down and as he was about to look someone shouted his name. It sounded urgent, but yet he wated to know what hermoine was up too. He took a quick look. Inside he saw no one, though he didn't have a very good view of things. then he saw hermione suddenly appear witha pop. he jumped back and started to run down stairs. He thought the whole time he was running, "Where was Hermione? Why did she lock the rooma dn then disapperate with out anyone knowing? Hwat is she hidding?"
He finally got down stairs and found that it was nothing urgent at all. It was a suprise birthday party for him. A late one but he didn't care. It was his very first.

rosiecheeks05
yay...its my birthday today....i am finally 16...this rocks

lalalander
Idea for stone:writiers, PM me..if you wanna know what it is.

spidergrl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIECHEEKS05

raenef

happybday

raenef
someone write please.

lalalander

Yay!! Happy Birthday!!! clapping sorcerer punk!!!!

raenef
happybday

Happy 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lalalander
someone fill in the info about the party then make harry, hermoine, and ginny have a talk about the stone. I have an idea. smile

raenef
someone fill in the info about the party then make harry, hermoine, and ginny have a talk about the stone. I have an idea. smile
and ron...i never said anything about ginny

After finishing the delicious chocolate cake that Mrs. Weasly had whipped up, Ron, Harry, Ginny, the twins and Percy went outside to play quidditch. Harry continued to think about Hermione's mysterious disappearene.
The game lasted for quite sometime with both Ginny and Harry battling it out to catch the Snitch. After about an hour they gave up and called to game to an end with Harry's team leading by two points.
The group then dispersed. Soon only Harry and Ron were left in the garden.
Suddenly, out of the brushed came Crookshanks. He twinned himself between Harry's legs before strutting away from them. It turned back before going anound a corner and waved it's tail. As if on cue, Harry and Ron began to follow the cat.

okay lalalander...i got them out in the garden

raenef
by the way...harry still has the stone

crazykim
ok cool
when write some more??

raenef
lalalander has reserved the next part

crazykim
ok

lalalander
u on?

crazykim
obviosly no?!?!?!

lalalander
ok. I'm here. I had a big day.

lalalander
hhmm...not everyone is there..oh well.

lalalander
They followed Crookeshanks around the yard in circles and into the bedroom where Hermoine was staying in a perticualr spot;Ron and Harry watched from the door, confused. They decided to examine the place where Crookeshanks was. They walked over to where the cat was and noticed a small piece of parchment rolled up. Ron dived at the piece of parchment and unrolled it as quickly as he could;he read the little amount of writing. "Harry and Ron, I'll be back soon with my friend. Don't make a fit of him please. He's a really nice guy!
signed,
Hermoine." They couldn't believe it! Hermoine would rather be with some guy rather than his friends and miss Harry's party?? Ron and Harry talked for a couple hours until they heard someething in the garden. Harry seemed surprised but Ron looked bored, still. "Harry, they're probally just those pests(sorry, forgot the name of those ghost things) out there. Better not tell Mum or she'll have us out there throwing them out." They could hear a coversation going on but could hear what they were saying.hmm..

sorry, can't get to my idea until hermoine and Ginny are with them. Hermoine is back with her friend. fill in the stuff plz. also, sorry if it's not really good. I wasn't planning on writing anything like that.

raenef
gremlins....thats what the things are
writer's block/cold someone else write

lalalander
oh ok..gremlims...thanks..some writer's block...you know I'm joking, right? hhmm...I dunno what to write someone who knows who Hermoine's friend is should write the next part. I can't cuz I don't have an idea of what to put. my only idea I have is the conversation about the stone..

lalalander
*gremlins

raenef
spidergrl should know...

rosiecheeks05
Harry was still uneasy as he paced the room waiting. As he did so he saw a letter. He picked it up and noticed it was not in Hermione's handwriting. He looked straight to the botttom and gaped at the name that was signed on the page.
"Ron we have to go out there. I have a feling Hermione's back." ron looked at him strangly but followed for Harry had started to sprint out of the room. When they got out side they saw that in fact Hermione was back. they could also tell the persence of someone else was lurking some where near by. Harry still holding the letter looked at Hermione and asked her if it was true. She noded seeing the letter in his hand.
"Draco you can come out now." Hermione said.

lalalander
thanks for writing. I'm glad you knew who she was writing to too...alot of other ppl do too. but in the old forumns, isn't that when we all decided we should do this?

raenef
thanks for writing. I'm glad you knew who she was writing to too...alot of other ppl do too. but in the old forumns, isn't that when we all decided we should do this?
remember are big PMing session?
that's when we decided

lalalander
Originally posted by raenef
remember are big PMing session?
that's when we decided

yes, but I thought we had already decided in the other forumns but clariffied (sp?) it when we PM eachother.

rosiecheeks05
yea we had already decided in the old forum as well

crazykim
hey the text is really cool

anyway heres a stupid question

when exactly is mothers day
my mates say its 8 may
some 9
and the agenda doesn't say

raenef
Originally posted by crazykim
hey the text is really cool

anyway heres a stupid question

when exactly is mothers day
my mates say its 8 may
some 9
and the agenda doesn't say

ha!
your all wrong!
it's the 7th!

raenef
my turn!!!

Draco's head appeared near Hermione and the rest of him followed. He folded up the invisibility cloak and hesitantly walk toward Harry.

raenef
sorry! got kicked off the comp at school!

'I think this is yours Potter.'
"What?!? You've been going through my stuff Hermione?!?' Harry said as he look at Draco with contempt.
'I'm so sorry Harry! It's the only way I could hide him! Please don't hurt him. He's here on friendly terms!'
'Fine.' Harry growled. 'Why'd you call us here anyways?'
Harry's glare never left Draco as he stepped closer to him and grabbed the cloak. Crookshanks yowled as Hermione stepped up the Harry and slapped him hard so that his glasses flew into a nearby juvenile whomping willow which of course crushed them to bits.
'Hermione!' Ron and Harry yelled at the same time.
'Don't you dare touch my boyfriend Harry!!!!!!' Hermione screamed.

plan is in action...

lalalander
sorry, I've been doing work and plus, my brother was on like the whole day! I love the story!!sorry, I'd write but I can't think of much and I have to get off soon.

raenef
Originally posted by raenef
sorry! got kicked off the comp at school!

'I think this is yours Potter.'
"What?!? You've been going through my stuff Hermione?!?' Harry said as he look at Draco with contempt.
'I'm so sorry Harry! It's the only way I could hide him! Please don't hurt him. He's here on friendly terms!'
'Fine.' Harry growled. 'Why'd you call us here anyways?'
Harry's glare never left Draco as he stepped closer to him and grabbed the cloak. Crookshanks yowled as Hermione stepped up the Harry and slapped him hard so that his glasses flew into a nearby juvenile whomping willow which of course crushed them to bits.
'Hermione!' Ron and Harry yelled at the same time.
'Don't you dare touch my boyfriend Harry!!!!!!' Hermione screamed.

plan is in action...

I'll write!!

'Hermione!' all three guys yelled at the same time.
Draco turned towards Harry, who of course couldn't see much of anything.
'I'm sorry about your glass harry. To show my change in heart, I'd like to fix them.' a sincere Draco stated.
With that, Draco whipped out his wand and pointed it straight at Harry.
'Draco!' 'Malfoy!' Hermione and Ron exclaimed.
Ron rushed to attack Draco, but Hermione held him off.
'Corrativo!' Draco enunciated.
There was a bright blue ligh that cause Harry to fall backwards. As Harry sat up, he found that he was able to do something he never had done before.
'I..I can see!'

is it okay by everyone that i got rid of his glasses?
I mean, they're rarely meantioned anyways and it gives Harry reason to trust Draco.

lalalander
hhmm...I'm OK with that, but if J.K. Rowling does that in the 6th book, Harry's gonna look kinda odd..I'm used to seeing him with glasses but since this story is made by us (many people) that's alright with me. yess, it does give harry a reason to trust Draco Malfoy.

raenef
hhmm...I'm OK with that, but if J.K. Rowling does that in the 6th book, Harry's gonna look kinda odd..I'm used to seeing him with glasses but since this story is made by us (many people) that's alright with me. yess, it does give harry a reason to trust Draco Malfoy.
if you want them back then just pretend that draco's spell doesn't work...

crazykim
i like it this way
and thnx for m days date

aaaaah

i need a present
what to do wat to do?

lalalander
hey. it's fine with me. big grin

rosiecheeks05
Draco...why? how?? I don;t understand.

lalalander
Draco...why? how?? I don;t understand.

hehe..he's changed..or at least Hermoine thinks he has..dun dun dun..

raenef
didn't we discuss this?
who's going to write?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>