Tuesdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I hate Tuesdays sad They are by far the worst day of the week...

Ignite
my mate and i deleted tuesdays from our week...it served no purpose

pr1983
I hate any day where i havent slept enough...

King Burger
Tuesday polluted the air it breathes!

It's also named after a crappy-a** god.

ChickinMeat
tuesday? i thought it would be monday, the day you have to back to college/work after a nice weekend

King Burger
Yeah, but SlipknoT is unemployed and lives under a bridge with a
beer bottle in a brown bag. So that doesn't apply to him

SlipknoT
Originally posted by King Burger
Yeah, but SlipknoT is unemplyed and lives under a bridge with a
beer bottle in a brown bag. So that doesn't apply to him No! mad Its a red bag! happy

The Tired Hiker
The best thing about Tuesdays is that when I was the paperboy the Tuesday paper was the smallest and guaranteed me that I could fit the whole bundle in one trip. Other than that, Tuesdays suck the blue whale, the largest mammal in the world. erm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
The best thing about Tuesdays is that when I was the paperboy the Tuesday paper was the smallest and guaranteed me that I could fit the whole bundle in one trip. Other than that, Tuesdays suck the blue whale, the largest mammal in the world. erm You were really a paper boy? laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by King Burger
Yeah, but SlipknoT is unemployed and lives under a bridge with a
beer bottle in a brown bag. So that doesn't apply to him

I did that all through college, and I even earned my degree. Never underestimate the power of the brown bag. smart

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You were really a paper boy? laughing out loud

Not just any paperboy, I was 'paperboy wonder.' no expression

SlipknoT
Not just any paperboy, I was 'paperboy wonder.' no expression I wish i could have been one sad

misha
I hate Tuesdays sad They are by far the worst day of the week...

i thought it was wednesday today cry

The Tired Hiker
I wish i could have been one sad

Think about it, starts out as a paperboy, now he's a news photographer, what's next?

IN THE NEWS, THE TIRED HIKER WAS ARRESTED FOR THE MURDER OF THE LAST PANDA BEAR. sad

SlipknoT
Think about it, starts out as a paperboy, now he's a news photographer, what's next?

IN THE NEWS, THE TIRED HIKER WAS ARRESTED FOR THE MURDER OF THE LAST PANDA BEAR. sad sad Your on the wrong track of destruction

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by misha
i thought it was wednesday today cry

That's why you should stop drinking. stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
sad Your on the wrong track of destruction

Dude, being the known guy to kill the last panda? C'mon, it doesn't get any sicker than that? smile

SlipknoT
Dude, being the known guy to kill the last panda? C'mon, it doesn't get any sicker than that? smile Or the last gorilla

wuTa
only a mans man can kill a gorilla, but you have to kill it with your bare hands

Corran
I think if he tried to kill either with his bare hands the headlines would read:

LAST PANDA BEAR PUT DOWN FOR KILLING THE TIRED HIKER.

WindDancer
No way! Tuesday is one the best days of the week. Most Tuesdays are New Released day! Tuesday is when all the cool stuff is released like new DVD, CD, Video games. Tuesdays Rulez! rock

Linkalicious
Sidewayz and Elektra came out on DVD today. Taco Tuesday is today.

Tuesday is much better than Wednesday...or Hump Day to you normal people.

Wednesday is so boring that I had to create a weekly holiday on Wednesdays called Blunt Wednesday in order to commemorate the great and honorable Snoop Dogg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.