ROTJ download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick_Skywalker
Hey im a first time poster, nicks my name. i was wondering where could i directly download star wars episode VI ROTJ? im quessing it would be around or above 700mb but that doesent bother me. Ive seen it on kazaa but it takes so loong to downloaded things that big on kazaa so i was wondering if any of yous could provide links to directly download a dvd quality ROTJ. Any help would be much appreiciated thanks!

master sifadius
P2P searching seems to be your only option(isn't that illegal now?)

or you could buy the DVD trilogy(best option)

The Ones
hey welcome to the club nick. Strong in the force you are. Use LimeWire. www.limewire.com. download basic (or free) then search for it. most movies come in 2 parts. oh and sifa dias, your sig is wrong. quigon is not sifa dias he was real.

DarkYoda
I would not encourage anyone to pirate the star wars movies that have been officially released on DVD unless they are looking for the original versions that George Lucas says will never be released on DVD.

In that case, various groups and individuals that have wanted the original versions of the Star Wars trilogy on DVD have taken laserdiscs released in the early 90s, converted them to DVD, and leaked them on the net. To find them, check out some Bit Torrent websites or Usenet.

master sifadius
Originally posted by The Ones
oh and sifa dias, your sig is wrong. quigon is not sifa dias he was real.

I never said that qui gonn was sifo dyas. I just have a qui gon sig/avatar. And my screen name is "sifadius" not ''sifo dyas.
Master sifadius just hapends to be my screen name.

LanİeWindu™
This is a big no no...do not discuss illegally downloading films on KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.