Iceman vs Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Well who will carry this one? I'm betting on Iceman.

pmike
iceman cant really beat sandman jus freeze him im betting that sandman would eventually grab him and make him choke on sandwacko

demigawd
Iceman can turn Sandman into mud. Not sure what that will do, though.

savagerampage
sandman has class 85 ton strength. if he punches iceman he is toast.

Draco69
He'll just shatter and reform himself.

cray z 4 sarah
i dont think there is much sandman can do to KO iceman

Scoobless
when sandman becomes sand he has no moisture in him so ice-boy can't freeze him, just the air around him..... which he could break without much effort........ if ehough ice was created around him then he could be trapped and suffocated

cray z 4 sarah
and iceman could add mass to his body increasing his own strength maybe a few tons stronger

Scoobless
Sandman can do the same thing with sand

cray z 4 sarah
oh yeah well iceman can just turn really shiny and blind him! jk wont ice projectiles hurt him at all?

Scoobless
no, anything physical like that will go right through him or get stuck in him....... but he'd get it out easily

paeng
Sandman is strong but he's weakness is water so I'll go with Iceman on this one.

Blair Wind
ICEMAN!!! sory i just think Iceman's powers are cool even if nobody actually likes him...isnt his real power to slow molecules??? and most people think that is only applied to water but that could be other things.....he freezes the motion of the molecule...which would freeze anything....even if it doesnt have moisture....which is awsome...but the thing is that his control is greater with water since thats basically the element he is....and since he can become water, hence why he can travel so fast through water, he could just splash Sandman....and thats that....mudman.....

demigawd
Great point Blair. He slows molecular speed, so he could just...STOP Sandman entirely.

BENITO
Bobby would sooo beat Um, Errrrrr, Jim

Scoobless
Originally posted by demigawd
Great point Blair. He slows molecular speed, so he could just...STOP Sandman entirely.

sandman has been fully mobile while turned to glass (after it broke) so slowing his molecules may just turn him into the Cold Sand Man

frollen
any bets?)

frollen
And who was the winner eventually? To be honest, i participate only in sports betting. My profession was closed connected to sports in the past. So I know how everything works from inside there. And that’s why I can easily predict the outcome of many sports events. Of course, I am not always 100% correct, but the percentage of the right assumptions is really high.

Stoic
Iceman eventually wins in most scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.