HP Future Cast Changes (MERGED)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
HAHA! i laugh to think of the 4th movie. harry's voice will be deeper than james earl jones and he will supposed to be 14yr old. laughing out loud
*runs back to the safety of the Star Wars forum*

powerfulone1987
Not necessarily, because at this point,Harry and the others are aging along with their counterparts, so right now they are the same age, at least for the 3rd movie they were and after the third movie they immediately started the fourth, so an age gap wouldn't occur, as you say. So I don't believe there will be such an age gap and if there is it won't be that noticeable.

Jackie Malfoy
I know what you mean I saw the first movie and then the second and i was on the floor laughing.There voices are so deep in that movie compare to the first one!
It twas so funny!JM

you-know-who
well obviously... bacause they hadnt hit puberty yet... also during the first movie ruperts voice was alreday changing... i dont see how this has n e thing to do with age gaps...

carne
there voices have changed a lot but seeing as they started making the 4th straight away.......there wont be much of an age gap

Reborn Again
I know what you mean... after the second movie everyone shot up 3 inches. So they started a 4th movie already? Goblet of Fire? Brilliant! I haven't read the book yet so I'll be surprised by the story line.

Jackie Malfoy
I thought that is what we were talking about?Sorrry misunderstood you guys!JM

angelsflame265
yea the 4th movie should be out by next year

Unicor777
What do you think? should there be a new trio, actually completely new team; Draco, Neville, ect... acting in the movies?
I know that all of us got used to the good acting performance of, if I can call them so "the team". But after the GOFF, and if WB decide to continue filming the books, the actors have grown a lot and their physical appearance does and will not much any more with the characters in the books.

so cast your opinion as to what you think if the OOTP will be filmed. should there be a new team of kids playing the characters?

Unicor777
I my self think yes, unless the Brothers will shut the OOTP like right a way, now. Otherwise the physical appearence of the actors will be disappropriate with the characters that they will be playing. Although I must admit that the curent " team" does a great job and they managed to vizualise excellent the characters.

Tassie
I think it'll be more time-consuming to have to go throw the whole process again with an all new cast, not to mention confusing to audiences.. and, besides, we've all gotten accustomed to this cast..erm

Just my opinion. smile

you-know-who
i wont watch it if they change the cast... they most likely are i mean.. im sure that dan is getting tired of just playing/being recognised as harry potter, and im sure that he wants a new challenge... as well for the other 2 peeps... i mean i dont want them to change the cast but it'll happen sooner or later, by the time that the 7th book comes out they'll be way older than their characters and it'll just be wierd...

Unicor777
exactly Mr Voldermort, this is what I thought of. By the time they book seven goes out they will be like 20.

On the other side, in a way the BROTHERS are obliged to film all the books, cause it will be like an finished project, and financially wise also.

As for the them being tired, I really don't think so. Cause Dan got like 10 milion F , so if got tired of being rich, is another story.

And as Tass said it will be a complicated process but they have to do it.

Phoenix
i think the current cast will be better than any new ones - they have had time to grow into their parts, to be half themselves and half their characters, any new actors just won't have that experience

tigress
they should use the current trio they rula and know the parts introducing so many in the crucial parts may be too risky the current trio and crew work well they are a hp family to break that up now would be disasterous

Unicor777
well , if they change the team they should definetelly change the whole team (Harry, Mione, Ron, NEville, Dean, ...) instea of changing some and leaving the others

tomsgurlz
we don't think so, it wil just completly ruin the movies! We like the actors just the way they are

Unicor777
well, you (two or three? ) make a good fan team wink

DanFan4000
he is about the right age n e way...

Raven Guardia
actually hermione (emma Watson is the right age) the rest are older. Take Rupert for example he looks older then 14 messed

hotty775
i think that harry potter is going to be 15 in the 4th movie because he was 14 in the 3rd movie.

orlandoOYEA
i heard that their contracts are up after the 4th movie so that maybe, if they get too old, the director can replace them.

That would suck.

ladygrim
it defintly wud

orlandoOYEA
It would be weird, after 4 movies, getting used to those specific three actors and the way they do things for them to get entirely new actors. it would be weird, and cruel and mean. I dont know, i guess if its for accuracy it would be alright though i still would be pissed.

dark1365
Aren't they like, about 1 or 2 years above their character's age?

DanFan4000
Make-up does wonders...

tigress
indeed besides they are teens now so theyll be changing alot it happens to us all if they can adjust all the other things like with hagrid im sure they can make them look younger the special efffects are brilliant

impatientinky
oh....since tig brought him up i thought of something! did you hear that the actor who plays hagrid might not be doing OotP? he would be one hard person to replace sad

Unicor777
No!!! I hope really not, cause Hagrid is I think the most important, and the actor is perfect. Like If I'm ask to name two persons or things that associate or mean sinonim for Hogwarts? The game keeper would be the first one

tigress
Robbie always does that before a movie hes friends with JK I think shed hex him if he quit as she gave him inside info for his character so I think hes messing with us dun worry too much peeps

Phoenix
I don't think the age really matters - wasn't sarah michelle gellar like 23 when she was playing 16 year old buffy?

tigress
yeah lol that is very true heya phoenix

~Air Angel~
Originally posted by Phoenix
i think the current cast will be better than any new ones - they have had time to grow into their parts, to be half themselves and half their characters, any new actors just won't have that experience

I totally agree with u Phoe.

tomsgurlz
There's 2 of us. so what if Rupert looks older, he's still HOTT!! We are the BEST FRIGGEN FAN TEAM IN THE U.S OF A!!

dark1365
Ian Mackellan should be Dumbledore!

tigress
I agree totally were the best fans and the gang should come on here and visit 'winks'

Gambon is doing ok as Dumbledore lets see how he gets on in GoF but I agree Sir I an Makellen would make a great Dumbledore but noone will ever top the late Richard Harris may he rest in peace he was a tough act to follow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.