Misha's not well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
Hey everyone, whats up?

OK basically I just wanted to briefly explain something without getting too personal and stuff! Lately things at home haven't really been to good ... at all! If you know me reasonably well you'll know I've never gotten along well with my father, and, well, things seem to just be getting worse.

I'm really not too happy at the moment, so please if I offend you (I don't think I will, but just incase) I really don't want you to take it personally or anything ... and just try to forgive me.

And if I'm boring or depressing I'm really sorry its just ... well its hard!

I'm still gonna come on KMC, and stay on as much as I can, but it may not be as much as before.

Really I just wanted to say to everyone I'm sorry, and to let them know why, if they've noticed, there's a change in me. I'm CERTAINLY not lying and DEFINITELY not looking for attention at all, so please don't take this the wrong way

... Like I said, I just wanted to let you all know.

Thanks a bunch,
xxoo misha.

Da Moose
Originally posted by misha
hey everyone, whats up?
OK basically i just wanted to briefly explain something without getting too personal and stuff! lately things at home haven't really been to good ... at all! if you know me reasonably well you'll know I've never gotten along well with my father, and, well, things seem to just be getting worse.
I'm really not too happy at the moment, so please if i offend you (i don't think i will, but just incase) i really don't want you to take it personally or anything ... and just try to forgive me.
and if I'm boring or depressing I'm really sorry its just ... well its hard!
I'm still gonna come on kmc, and stay on as much as i can, but it may not be as much as before.
really i just wanted to say to everyone I'm sorry, and to let them know why, if they've noticed, there's a change in me. I'm CERTAINLY not lying and DEFINITELY not looking for attention at all, so please don't take this the wrong way
... like i said i just wanted to let you all know.

thanks a bunch,
xxoo misha.

Oh jeez Misha....I am so sorry....given that I kinda know, if there is anything I can do.....

misha
Scott you've done more than I could ever ask of anyone ... Thankyou SO much for all the help you've given me, it's really made a difference.
Thankyou.

Clovie
why do i want to hurt him?

misha
Who, Greg?

Clovie
Who, Greg? who else?

misha
Was just making sure.

Clovie
kay

sniper
i dont really know what happened, but if i can help, lemme know

misha
Thanks snip ... It's good to know that people are still out there for me!

Lana
cry hug

misha
Thanks Lana cry

Da Moose
Scott you've done more than I could ever ask of anyone ... Thankyou SO much for all the help you've given me, it's really made a difference.
Thankyou.

I really haven't done much, but whatever I have, it's been absolutely no problem whatsoever, and all you have to do is PM me, even if you just want to rant and vent.

Lana
I'm around if you want to talk, you know hug

misha
Originally posted by Da Moose
I really haven't done much, but whatever I have, it's been absolutely no problem whatsoever, and all you have to do is PM me, even if you just want to rant and vent.
You've helped me a surprising great deal!
You'd never understand how much i appreciate it!

misha
Originally posted by Lana
I'm around if you want to talk, you know hug

Thankyou so much ... Those words mean so much more than you realise!

shellie
Misha sweets hug Im here for you love.

Da Moose
You've helped me a surprising great deal!
You'd never understand how much i appreciate it!

Well, I'm glad then...and if you ever need a good laugh, I'll get naked for you. stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
aw misha!! big hug!! *hugs* hug

sniper
neked moose... *shudder*

wait... arent moose already naked? blink

misha
Originally posted by shellie
Misha sweets hug Im here for you love.
Thankyou Shells...like I've said, it really means a lot to me to know that. At the moment it seems noone is here for me - but it seems I might be wrong on that one.

Well, I'm glad then...and if you ever need a good laugh, I'll get naked for you. stick out tongue
I was hoping you'd get naked for me anyway wink

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
aw misha!! big hug!! *hugs* hug
*tear* Thanks!

Da Moose

I was hoping you'd get naked for me anyway wink

laughing out loud But I'm so shy.... embarrasment

Clovie
Well, I'm glad then...and if you ever need a good laugh, I'll get naked for you. stick out tongue and that would help her? huh

Alpha Centauri
I'm feeling compelled to write a song for you. Infact I shall.

Never really spoke to you much but even I noticed that you're different, so I'm gonna break character (KIDDING! You know I'm fo' real) for a second.

When I first joined here, I honestly thought it would be just another forum I liked, used when bored and then left. I couldn't have been more wrong. I come on KMC whenever I get spare time, people actually ask me if I ever leave KMC! I do....just takes a crowbar and some willpower.

I've only been here since July and inbetween then and now I've endured the worst times of my life, for sure. Saddening, doubtful, unknown and scary. When I had to get something checked out (which I won't go back into, but I made a post about it), I didn't know WHO the hell to turn to. So I posted something very personal and intimate here in the OTF, pretty much asking for advice. I wasn't really sure how I'd be treated because I got the impression that everyone thought I was an *******. What followed was something I never expected. Everyone that I had even remotely interacted with, even people I didn't even talk to before, posted seriously in the thread I made. With genuine support, suggestions, help and friendship. When I had to take leave of the forum, I kept in touch with Arachnoid Freak (someone who I've come to have admirable amounts of respect for and owe alot to, among others) through AIM and he said that everyone wishes me well in whatever happened.

When I finally came back....I dunno. It was weird. I'd never expected to be familiar or friendly...or attached to people who were at first, nothing more than screen names to me. People register here, they post, they leave. They treat it like a forum. However many of us really are beyond that, coming from me this will probably shock alot, but KMC members...or a bulk of, have become like a tight knit family to me. A part of my every day life. Some may look at that as sad, I don't. Because I've laughed alot just from reading posts on here, I've seen how KMC can bring people together (literally in a few cases, congrats to those people). Hell, I was beginning to think Milla (lil bitchiness) had some kind of a seething hatred for me at one point, but we are now rather good buddies as a result of I guess, being there to share similar problems.

So if one of us has problems, we all do. I don't know you or know your situation, but I think everyone agrees with me when I say we're here for you.

*Back in character*

F*ck off. Hate you all. Pigs.

Ahhh, much better.

*Flashes M.I.B Neuralyser*

You did not see AC's extremely mushy and heart-wrenching post, you did not even see AC. Infact, he wasn't in this thread.

-AC

misha
laughing out loud But I'm so shy.... embarrasment
But I just made a joke ... Sort of.

PinkDiamonds
lol

Clovie
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Never really spoke to you much but even I noticed that you're different, so I'm gonna break character (KIDDING! You know I'm fo' real) for a second.

When I first joined here, I honestly thought it would be just another forum I liked, used when bored and then left. I couldn't have been more wrong. I come on KMC whenever I get spare time, people actually ask me if I ever leave KMC! I do....just takes a crowbar and some willpower.

I've only been here since July and inbetween then and now I've endured the worst times of my life, for sure. Saddening, doubtful, unknown and scary. When I had to get something checked out (which I won't go back into, but I made a post about it), I didn't know WHO the hell to turn to. So I posted something very personal and intimate here in the OTF, pretty much asking for advice. I wasn't really sure how I'd be treated because I got the impression that everyone thought I was an *******. What followed was something I never expected. Everyone that I had even remotely interacted with, even people I didn't even talk to before, posted seriously in the thread I made. With genuine support, suggestions, help and friendship. When I had to take leave of the forum, I kept in touch with Arachnoid Freak (someone who I've come to have admirable amounts of respect for and owe alot to, among others) through AIM and he said that everyone wishes me well in whatever happened.

When I finally came back....I dunno. It was weird. I'd never expected to be familiar or friendly...or attached to people who were at first, nothing more than screen names to me. People register here, they post, they leave. They treat it like a forum. However many of us really are beyond that, coming from me this will probably shock alot, but KMC members...or a bulk of, have become like a tight knit family to me. A part of my every day life. Some may look at that as sad, I don't. Because I've laughed alot just from reading posts on here, I've seen how KMC can bring people together (literally in a few cases, congrats to those people). Hell, I was beginning to think Milla (lil bitchiness) had some kind of a seething hatred for me at one point, but we are now rather good buddies as a result of I guess, being there to share similar problems.

So if one of us has problems, we all do. I don't know you or know your situation, but I think everyone agrees with me when I say we're here for you.

*Back in character*

Ahhh, much better.

You did not see AC's extremely mushy and heart-wrenching post, you did not even see AC. Infact, he wasn't in this thread.

-AC i've never expected you to write such a touching thing.
i agree with almost everything.

misha
AC omg .... You've got me all crying and stuff now embarrasment
Thankyou so, so, SO much! I realise it must be a little wierd for you to post something that shows you do actually have a soft side wink ... And, well even though I'm crying, it really did make me happier.
I have hope now as well ... that post was really touching.
Thankyou so much cry

Da Moose
But I just made a joke ... Sort of.

Eh? confused

misha
Nothing. Don't worry about it.

Da Moose
Nothing. Don't worry about it.

*shrugs* Ok....come here you...*gives her moose noogies* big grin

Alpha Centauri
AC omg .... You've got me all crying and stuff now embarrasment
Thankyou so, so, SO much! I realise it must be a little wierd for you to post something that shows you do actually have a soft side wink ... And, well even though I'm crying, it really did make me happier.
I have hope now as well ... that post was really touching.
Thankyou so much cry

Contrary to belief I am a very emotional person. To balance it out I sometimes have to be a bit tougher. Trust issues really.

You're more than welcome Misha, anytime you need to talk...just hit the PM button. Not literally, clicking it will do, you get the picture smile.

-AC

sniper
well, i gotta go, much luv to misha, fell better babe sad

bye all you crazy people

misha
*shrugs* Ok....come here you...*gives her moose noogies* big grin
cry *hugs*

Contrary to belief I am a very emotional person. To balance it out I sometimes have to be a bit tougher. Trust issues really.

You're more than welcome Misha, anytime you need to talk...just hit the PM button. Not literally, clicking it will do, you get the picture smile.

-AC
Yes I'm strangely not as dumb as most people think I am roll eyes (sarcastic)
But thanks heaps. You obviously know how much it means when people you hardly associate with say stuff like that to you - but I'll say it anyway ... It means a lot to me.

Originally posted by sniper
well, i gotta go, much luv to misha, fell better babe sad

bye all you crazy people
Seeya snips .. and once again, thankyou!

Corran
Messa so sorry to hear you're not good Misha hug

Keep a stiff upper lip old bean wink

misha
I'll try ... Just for you Corran. And thanks.

Maya Zurak
I know this is a bad moment for you
but I'm sure you will feel well again...
sometimes life sucks.

I'm there if you need a friend.
*hugs Misha* http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

justjakk
been a while. hey you know the bouncing ball is still here for you.

where else would i go?

Dwarfdude
Dun' really know you, but hope you get better.

Aw, AC, I didnt know you were so...*Flashed with nuetralizer*

Eh? Who? What? Which? Where? Why is everyone hugging?

I'm so confused messed

SeptemberRain
Im here for ya Misha bunny

misha
Maya - Thankyou. I don't know how long this will go on for, but im sure the support of all you guys will help me along!

JustJakk - Hey, haven't spoken to you for a while. It's good to know you're still here for me.

Dwarfdude - Lol. Thanks heaps hun. Really appreciate it.

SR - Thankyou babe!

SlipknoT
sad

misha
what?

IceWithin

*Back in character*

Ahhh, much better.

-AC

#shocked#
stick out tongue

anyways misha I obviously knew this... but u know that I will always have space in my PM folder for u big grin stick out tongue

misha
Originally posted by IceWithin
#shocked#
stick out tongue

anyways misha I obviously knew this... but u know that I will always have space in my PM folder for u big grin stick out tongue

touched thankyou!

IceWithin
stick out tongue
I'm seeing the coolest show ever its caled tru calling!!

Maya Zurak
Maya - Thankyou. I don't know how long this will go on for, but im sure the support of all you guys will help me along! ...anytime Australian babe wink

IceWithin
australian babe? laughing out loud

chelsea17
Misha, I'm here for you too. Even though we haven't talked in a while, I'm still here. hug

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by IceWithin
australian babe? laughing out loud stick out tongue *hihi*

misha
Originally posted by chelsea17
Misha, I'm here for you too. Even though we haven't talked in a while, I'm still here. hug

cry thankyou ... thankyou to everyone, you've all been so suportive!

syko freak
ya im here 2 eventhough u dnt no me much.

misha
thankyou.

Jackie Malfoy
Hey everyone, whats up?

OK basically I just wanted to briefly explain something without getting too personal and stuff! Lately things at home haven't really been to good ... at all! If you know me reasonably well you'll know I've never gotten along well with my father, and, well, things seem to just be getting worse.

I'm really not too happy at the moment, so please if I offend you (I don't think I will, but just incase) I really don't want you to take it personally or anything ... and just try to forgive me.

I'm still gonna come on KMC, and stay on as much as I can, but it may not be as much as before.

Really I just wanted to say to everyone I'm sorry, and to let them know why, if they've noticed, there's a change in me. I'm CERTAINLY not lying and DEFINITELY not looking for attention at all, so please don't take this the wrong way

Thanks a bunch,
xxoo misha.

I hope things goes better for you misha1jm sad

misha
thankyou JM
although i think things might've changed....

SeptemberRain
MISHA!!!!

misha
hey SR bag how are you?

SeptemberRain
why do u have a bag over your pretty face?

Im frustrated

misha
ive done something ... kind of embarresing and stupid ... i have to go now ... but i just wanted everyone to know im fine, even though most of you wont know what im talking about, but im fine... and hopefully things are back to normal!

SeptemberRain
damn, okay. well bye Misha

chelsea17
misha, pm me sometime so we can catch up or something. hope all's ok

BakaXero
hey mish,
i sorta knowwhat your going through.
me and my dad dont get on well neither.
i try to reason with him but his an unreasonable hypocrite.
and theres nothing i can do because he'll kung fu my ass.
dammit!!!
anyways if i can help in any way let me know.

misha
Originally posted by BakaXero
hey mish,
i sorta knowwhat your going through.
me and my dad dont get on well neither.
i try to reason with him but his an unreasonable hypocrite.
and theres nothing i can do because he'll kung fu my ass.
dammit!!!
anyways if i can help in any way let me know.

baka this is different, ive DONE something now ... ive made a huge mistake ... but luckilly shells is here ... if she wasnt here well ... to be honest, if she wasnt here ... no i wont say it, ill pm you a bit later on.

Captain REX
I want an explanation young lady. stick out tongue

Poor Mishers, hope things improve!

BakaXero
im still waiting for my pm....

Clovie
baka this is different, ive DONE something now ... ive made a huge mistake ... but luckilly shells is here ... if she wasnt here well ... to be honest, if she wasnt here ... no i wont say it, ill pm you a bit later on. nono

misha
baka - oh yeah, sorry embarrasment

clovs - cry im sorry ... and im ok now. i promise

Clovie
good. coz i don't have money for a ticket to aussie sad

misha
i wonder what would happen if i was still there stick out tongue would you actually fly over here? eek!
probably not, and i really dont mind ....

Clovie
cry
i don't have money. and plane tickets are very very very expensive.
and there is no airport here bag

Mist
misha, your from.....melbourne? i wonder how long that would take to drive there.....stick out tongue like 6 hrs probs....eek!

misha
im from perth happy
she'd have to fly smart
wait....where do you live? confused

Clovie
im from perth happy
she'd have to fly smart
wait....where do you live? confused i guess the she there is me...
but who are you asking?

misha
Originally posted by Clovie
i guess the she there is me...
but who are you asking?
woah dont understand the first line at all confused embarrasment
i was asking you first if you really would visit ... but then when i said wait where do you live it was to mist!

Clovie
okay..i'm lost cry

Mist
i get it......mkay.....

misha>see my location? big grin

(SA if you dont get itwink)

BakaXero
woah dont understand the first line at all confused embarrasment
i was asking you first if you really would visit ... but then when i said wait where do you live it was to mist!
ill help rephrase it for clovie

i guess the "she" there, is me...

Clovie
Originally posted by BakaXero
ill help rephrase it for clovie

i guess the "she" there, is me... you 've only added one coma huh

BakaXero
you 've only added one coma huh
yes, but the difference between it making sense or not, is that comma.
its very powerful sometimes happy

Clovie
if you say so confused

let's all speak polish eek!

BakaXero
if you say so confused

let's all speak polish eek!
lol
if i could i would!!!
i understand what you mean...
i forget to use punctuation alot too
but sometimes it helps
and i know it aint east when english is your second language, but your doing really well

Clovie
I'm just putting comes in same places I'd put them in polish. and I've been always having problems with it.. manly..putting too much of them, so now I'm trying to reduce the amount of them

and tx embarrasment

charlit
hey mishie baby,
thanx for the pm im really happy u thought to sent it to me happy im always here for u and love u loads and loads! and if i had to maybe i would make my dad talk me to flight centre and book to perth lol!
ne ways luv ya!!
charlit xoxox

Ketchuptome
big grin

rodeoangel
who is Misha? I heard alot about her and I never really knew who she was....

JToTheP
Misha, I'm sorry things are on the rocks right now, I honestly don't see how anyone here could assume your seeking for attention. You do your best to try to reason with me not to go nuts over liking/getting over the girl I like, my job sucking/being good, my life being what it is/isn't, the whole 9 yards. I can't say I know what it's like to have a father around to get along with/not to get along with, so I'll just do my best should you ask a question to me.

Fionnuala
well i don't really know you that well but seems like your having a hard time so i hope you feel better and things sort themselves out hug..flowers

Spooony
Hey everyone, whats up?

Thanks a bunch,
xxoo misha.

I dont really know you at all, buti hope things work out and you become happier, because happy rocks...

The Tired Hiker
Just do the happy dance, m'kay. Happy Dance

misha
thankyou everyone.

rodeoangel
ok nobody answered my question about who Misha was. But whoever u are feel better.

misha
im misha erm
and ... thankyou.

rodeoangel
your welcome. Everyone's talking about u...why? (if u don't mind me asking.)

misha
what, do you mean in this thread?
probably because ... i've made a mistake ... and im not doing too well ... physically or emotionally.

rodeoangel
Not just in this thread. Like I talk to some of my friends online and they asked me if I knew Misha and I said no but I will.

misha
really? touched thats really sweet.

Spooony
it seems to me that everyone luvs ya misha... WOooooo eek! rolling on floor laughing happy ................................. whistle

Jackie Malfoy
Now that spoonly is creepy!jm

rodeoangel
Misha if u wanna talk with me and some of my friends u can go to the hey ya'll wanna chat thread.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea come join us you too spoonly!jm

Spooony
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Now that spoonly is creepy!jm

no expression ........................................ shifty ................. smart <--- me

misha
Originally posted by Spooony
it seems to me that everyone luvs ya misha... WOooooo eek! rolling on floor laughing happy ................................. whistle
touched well ... everyone online anyway.

Originally posted by rodeoangel
Misha if u wanna talk with me and some of my friends u can go to the hey ya'll wanna chat thread.
thanks a bunch ... but im not really in the mood for gossipy chat etc erm

Spooony
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Yea come join us you too spoonly!jm

If i must...

rodeoangel
that's ok Misha u don't have to come...

rodeoangel
I have to go now Misha. But I hope u feel better.

JToTheP
Noooo, evil AM! stick out tongue

Misha be happy! Happy Dance

misha
thanks JP ... im trying hug

sniper
well, try harder

Coldfire
Yes, try to be happy! Think happy thoughts! big grin

charlit
hey darlin !! feeling better?

BlackC@t
I know how you feel Misha.

I have a bad relationship with my dad, too.

misha
hey everyone ... thankyou so much for your support! it's really helping me get through everything
i love you all so much hug

SaTsuJiN

-AC
eek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.