Superpowers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Odious
If you woke up one morning and found yourself to be invincible,and never having to age at all, what would you do with these powers? No flying though. Sorry Superman. angel shifty devil

Echuu
confused

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Darth Odious
If you woke up one morning and found yourself to be invincible,and never having to age at all, what would you do with these powers? No flying though. Sorry Superman. angel shifty devil

What I do every morning when I wake up - TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Da Moose
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What I do every morning when I wake up - TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I think not Milla....there is a better chance of a Moose gaining control of the world than a woman. wink

Still, if there WERE a woman who could do it, it would be you.

CherryPie
I wuld flaunt wink

why not with a body like a model big grin

lil bitchiness
*kills moose, then bans him*

no wait...

*bans moose then kills him*

mad yeah!

CherryPie
OUCH laughing

I love you bitchiness *bows*

don't ban me *hides*

Blue Dragon
You mean like laser beam eyes? Cooooooooooool....I'd make thw world a better place happy

CherryPie
x ray vision evil face

Da Moose
*kills moose, then bans him*

no wait...

*bans moose then kills him*

mad yeah!

Oh puhlease...I'm even further down the food chain than you sweetness... roll eyes (sarcastic)

CherryPie
watch out moose

she's got claws *rowr* evil face

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Da Moose
Oh puhlease...I'm even further down the food chain than you sweetness... roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, Im at the top of.

CherryPie
You are the queen of everything

which makes me want you more evil face

Blue Dragon
Oooooooo laughing

Da Moose
Yeah, Im at the top of.

Oh Milla, darling...you're so cuuute. *pinches her cheek*

Korri
Oh Milla, darling...you're so cuuute. *pinches her cheek*

*slaps*

get your hands of my lil bitchin mad

Blue Dragon
laughing

Da Moose
Originally posted by Korri
*slaps*

get your hands of my lil bitchin mad

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh you girrrrllls....so defensive. Why is that?

Korri
because i hate you, you brilo pad arse! smile

Da Moose
because i hate you, you brilo pad arse! smile

You know Korricle, in grade school, the girls who had a crush on a boy, would always hit them, or be mean to them, and, using my definitive moose logic, I can tell you want to lasso me, rope me and slap a saddle on my back. Admit it, you want me. cool

Korri
but im a boy huh

Blue Dragon
roll eyes (sarcastic) Korri doesn't want you do you?

Da Moose
but im a boy huh

Well, then that changes everything. Then you're just a bully.

Korri
smart aww your so slow..

Da Moose
smart aww your so slow..

I know.... stick out tongue bite me....

Korri
no its ok...

i might catch something no

Da Moose
no its ok...

i might catch something no

Oh, you most likely would.

moose ass is highly unsanitary.

Blue Dragon
I'll leave you two alone...

Korri
yeah its a bit pongy aswell, i can smell you from here..

Da Moose
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I'll leave you two alone...

Oh no, please don't....I don't trust HIM.

Korri
Sure you can trust me babeh!! psycho

Clovie
If you woke up one morning and found yourself to be invincible,and never having to age at all, what would you do with these powers? No flying though. Sorry Superman. angel shifty devil use them of course.

Red Superfly
This would be a hilarious superhero if the hero in question had chronic depression.

Myth
I would keep a low down. Avoid getting put in jail for a bunch of life terms. That would suck.

"I sentence you to 4 life terms in prison!"
"F*ck!"

debbiejo
Too bad about the not flying...I would love to change shapes though...

How about a super hero with obsessive compulsive disorder???

Red Superfly
What if you were granted the gift of flight but were afraid of heights?

What if you were granted eye lasers but were blind?

What if you were granted the ability to change shape but were a conservative puritan?

What if you could change your body into water, the very thing you are afraid of?

What if you had superspeed but was paralysed?

What if you could move through solid objects and the ground but were a chronic claustrophobe?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Red Superfly
What if you were granted the gift of flight but were afraid of heights?

What if you were granted eye lasers but were blind?

What if you were granted the ability to change shape but were a conservative puritan?

What if you could change your body into water, the very thing you are afraid of?

What if you had superspeed but was paralysed?

What if you could move through solid objects and the ground but were a chronic claustrophobe?

Now there's someone who think outside the box...

Da Moose
I KNOW that if I were to be granted super powers, I'd get all the suckiest ones...like...

Super Bendy Thumbs

The ability to transform into a bucket of water

Able to run faster than a 3 legged dog

A tongue that acts like flypaper

An outie bellybutton

Korri
oh no expression.

debbiejo
I KNOW that if I were to be granted super powers, I'd get all the suckiest ones...like...

Super Bendy Thumbs

The ability to transform into a bucket of water

Able to run faster than a 3 legged dog

A tongue that acts like flypaper

An outie bellybutton

laughing

AragonIsKing
I dont know, swim to Alaska. If i were invincible, i'd do that. I hear its beautiful over there

Jackie Malfoy

I would use them for evil acouse!JM evil face

Myth
^ But you don't have super stength, which means that if you get caught, you will still be sent to prison for a long time.

Blue Dragon
yeah its a bit pongy aswell, i can smell you from here..

disgust

Mighty Yoda
i would use them to teleporte anywhere, i would have x-ray vision glasses

Demarthl
i wouldnt take shit from anyone no expression

Da Moose
Originally posted by Demarthl
i wouldnt take shit from anyone no expression

I'm still confused as to why someone would even offer another person feces. It makes no sense to me. confused

Demarthl
in some cultures you make your hut from various animal excrement, i do not wish this and prefer bricks no expression

Kaistar
Interesting thread. If I could choose ANY super powers, it would be the power to turn invisible when no one is looking at me............

moises
Originally posted by Kaistar
Interesting thread. If I could choose ANY super powers, it would be the power to turn invisible when no one is looking at me............ same here....oh wait i already have those powers.... sick

FAMOUS
IF I HAD THOSE POWERS I WOULD...UM...UM...UM...GO TO WORK...

Kaistar
I say you both SHUT THE F*CK UP! JK I still deeply care for both of you =]

CherryPie
I want to fly like an eagle

DarkCrawler
My own reality TV show!

Incredible Crazy Man! He does whatever you say for an buck!

"Incredible Crazy Man, jump in front of an bulldozer!"

"Sure!"

*Gets away from it without injuries*

"...."

"My money?"

CherryPie
no

peterKSL
If I have super powers, I wouldn't show them to anyone, and if someone pisses me off, I'll freak him out with it... e.g telekinesis..

it'll be more fun with invisibility though... I could be sneaky.. wink

Myth
If I could chose any power, it would be time control. I could slow down time and move like Neo in the Matrix. With this, I can also go back in time for any screw ups. Also, during tests, I could freeze time and walk around looking at other people's answers without being seen. big grin
You'd be great at sports because of speed and just imagine basketball where you could steal the ball off any dribble because it is so slow.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Demarthl
i wouldnt take shit from anyone no expression finally someone who's got the right idea. Your invincible: How are they going to arrest you? Just rule the entire planet with an iron fist. Make everyone piss sitting down. Your the boss. Your on Godmode you could say.

Darth Odious
If you woke up one morning and found yourself to be invincible,and never having to age at all, what would you do with these powers? No flying though. Sorry Superman. angel shifty devil The hell with it. Anything goes,flying,lazers,giant thumbs I think I heard someone say. I guess the real question is: would you be good, bad, both?

Darth Odious
I think the first week would consist of taking all of my ex-girlfriends and locking them in a cage at the zoo right next to the monkeys so the monkeys can scream and yell and throw turds at them all day long. Then I'd take Bin Laden, don't worry I'll find him, and drop him hand cuffed in the middle of Time Square and let the people have him(I'll wait and make sure they do, I'll even film it.) Then I'll take Saddam and chain him inside the top of the Statue of Liberty so he can look out through the crown and slowly starve to death( with a 24 hour channel/web cam dedticated to watching him wither away.) Then I'd take Hollywood. Hell I'd already be a star. We'll call all of this day one...
I'd wear all black and a white cape to catch all the blood for day two. crycrycrygiljotiini

Darth Odious
I'm still confused as to why someone would even offer another person feces. It makes no sense to me. confused No shit!!!!!! What a bunch of scat warriors. That'll be $6.50 and don't worry about the tip. I'll take care of that shit.

Myth
finally someone who's got the right idea. Your invincible: How are they going to arrest you? Just rule the entire planet with an iron fist. Make everyone piss sitting down. Your the boss. Your on Godmode you could say.

Invincible doesn't mean that you have super strength. You could be retained, just not hurt. Therefore you could be captured and sent to prison.

Klogz
I'd hop in a tank and cackle maniacally as I drive it through the city, randomly blowing up things until the police come along. Then I would blow them up. And then I would blow up parliament and rule the world with an iron fist, a whole buncha guns and henchmen I picked up in the seedy side of town.

Then I'd blow them up. There'd be lots of blowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.