Brian Tatler at IHOP!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Wow what a day today has been it started off like any normal day..

R0B, SlipknoT and myself were stalking Dave Mustaine and plotting to chop him up into little pieces and send him around the world in envelopes, but you guys dont know about that so shh!

Anyway we were getting pretty bored and these fat 40 year old people with long hair and Master of Puppets t-shirts came and jumped him so we thought we would leave it for a while and go get a bite to eat, so we headed off to International House of Pancakes as we normally do on a Tuesday afternoon...

anyway just as we were getting our waffles and maple syrup Slip starts acting all funny and bouncing around like an idiot, we thought it was just Slip being Slip and didnt think anything of it and went and payed for the waffles...

but then he was like "icon5" ..."omfg guys look its Brian Tatler!!!"

as you probably know lots of cool famous people hang out at IHOP because its just celebrity central so we were like "icon5"

anyway we went over and introduced ourselves to him and we sat with him and it was like soooo totally cool..

we started talking about how if Sean Harris' mother (who was a witch and got burned alive but thats a completely different story all together) wasnt the Manager of Diamond Head then they would have made it really big and about the time when they were offered this really swanky recording contract and then then she was like "Hell no im the fecking manager" and it like totally ruined their career and stuff...

it was so kewl, probably one of the greatest moments of my life...

wow i shall never forget this day!! icon5

crazy_c
zorro I like it!

WindDancer
IHOP makes greeeeeaaat pancakes. no expression

Korri
Yeah droolio

its a great place to hang out too smile

SlipknoT
Oh man that was a fun day, we should do it more often yes

Korri
cry we Feckin should!

SlipknoT
But not hurt Dave sad

Korri
Why the hell not? what has that beehotch ever done for us? mad

SlipknoT
Make great music......

Korri
laughing out loud Hahaha! aw Slip you make me laugh

SlipknoT
Load, ReLoad, Garage Inc, St, Anger......

Korri
Well done, you know the names of random Metallica albums, good for you smile

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
Well done, you know the names of random Metallica albums, good for you smile No, I know sad attempts from a once great band smile

Korri
Originally posted by SlipknoT
No, I know sad attempts from a once great band smile

dont talk about Slayer like that no

I know its true but i mean, come on..

SlipknoT
dont talk about Slayer like that no

I know its true but i mean, come on.. No One talks about Slayer like that! mad And dont try and hide the facts about metallica

Korri
Im nevah going to IHOP with you again cry

From now on its just me & R0B cry

SlipknoT
Have fun! mad

Korri
cry ok you can come but only if you promise to love me forever.

SlipknoT
Only if you admit something angel

Korri
admit what? no expression

SlipknoT
no expression I wont love you....

Korri
why? icon5

SlipknoT
miffed

Korri
cry...

WindDancer
IHOP Pancakes are good.....plus deeeeelicious!!!! yes

Korri
WD has a new Sexeh sig big grin

R0B
Yeah IHOPs waffles rock euro

Korri
R0B did you enjoy that day? eek!

R0B
Yeah I ate while you two clowns was over there looking at celebrity biatches that I dont give a damn about eek!

Korri
no expression it wasnt that at the time...

R0B
Hmm well mabey I was taking a piss on your pancake while you wasnt looking at that time no expression

Korri
cry...

R0B
Nah I didnt do that, I put lactose in slips syrup smile

Korri
Really? i put Laxatives in his waffle butter droolio

R0B
Mabey thats why he was taking a 6 hour long shit shock

Beast_Within
Wow what a day today has been it started off like any normal day..

R0B, SlipknoT and myself were stalking Dave Mustaine and plotting to chop him up into little pieces and send him around the world in envelopes, but you guys dont know about that so shh!

Anyway we were getting pretty bored and these fat 40 year old people with long hair and Master of Puppets t-shirts came and jumped him so we thought we would leave it for a while and go get a bite to eat, so we headed off to International House of Pancakes as we normally do on a Tuesday afternoon...

anyway just as we were getting our waffles and maple syrup Slip starts acting all funny and bouncing around like an idiot, we thought it was just Slip being Slip and didnt think anything of it and went and payed for the waffles...

but then he was like "icon5" ..."omfg guys look its Brian Tatler!!!"

as you probably know lots of cool famous people hang out at IHOP because its just celebrity central so we were like "icon5"

anyway we went over and introduced ourselves to him and we sat with him and it was like soooo totally cool..

we started talking about how if Sean Harris' mother (who was a witch and got burned alive but thats a completely different story all together) wasnt the Manager of Diamond Head then they would have made it really big and about the time when they were offered this really swanky recording contract and then then she was like "Hell no im the fecking manager" and it like totally ruined their career and stuff...

it was so kewl, probably one of the greatest moments of my life...

wow i shall never forget this day!! icon5 *has a heart attack*

SlipknoT
rock

Korri
Originally posted by R0B
Mabey thats why he was taking a 6 hour long shit shock

Originally posted by SlipknoT
rock

shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.