alanis morissette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
does anyone else love her? i think she rocks. my fave song is narcissus on the under rug swept album

total metalhead
shes one of my guilty pleasures yes

shes a great lyricist and has an amzing voice. my fave songs of hers would have to be All I Really Want and Ironic happy

claidisa_felton
yaay! another thing we have in common. ok ill shut up now laughing out loud

total metalhead
yes we're not total opposites after all. by the way i love your avatar happy

steely balls
alanis is cool as hell she can rock

big gay kirk
When she started I must admit I wasn't that impressed... I think she's matured well, though... Under Rug Swept is definitely head and shoulders over Jagged Little Pill...

Kaleanae
*comes in*
And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away rock

*goes out*

big gay kirk
You know what... if it weren't for your maturity, none of this would have happened...

steely balls
huh?

steely balls
oh lyrics

claidisa_felton
lol!!! thicko! jokez

alic88
dude my fav. song these dayz is UNINVITED. now thats pure awesome cooooooooool song

claidisa_felton
yeeeah!!! is dat the one after you outta know on jagged little pill? she has such a great voice. no music needed!!

VilleValo462
wow ... im not the only person who like Alanis .. confused

Berlin
No, I like her music as well

VilleValo462
yes

claidisa_felton
lol

slashwristbarbi
I luv Alanis Morrisset. My fav songs by her would have to be Head over Feet, Mary Jane, Wake Up, Narcissus, So Unsexy, Sympathetic Character and You Learn. (so quite a few!)

Morgoths_Wrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.