You might not care but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
weep well my grandfather just passed and then a week later my 7 month bf brakes up with me he thought I wasn't pretty enough and now he is goin out with a new girl and turns out he is havin a little girl in a couple of monthsweep

SlipknoT
Nope, Dont care smile

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by Dark princess
weep well my grandfather just passed and then a week later my 7 month bf brakes up with me he thought I wasn't pretty enough and now he is goin out with a new girl and turns out he is havin a little girl in a couple of monthsweep

.........and yer crying about this why? See i understand that you feel sad over yer grandpa that's understandable. But a bf that broke up with you for another girl. that's not worth crying about or feeling like shit about. Don't give this a-hole so much power over you.

PinkDiamonds
that is cruel slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw c'm here princess, wipe your tears hunni, i'm here for you...*big hug* hug of course i care!!!!!!

silver_tears
ummm do you mean he's having a kid?

Jackie Malfoy

I am sorry to hear that.JM sad

Loving_Daniel11
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nope, Dont care smile

laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
Poor DP sad

*hugs*

Raven Guardia
awwwww cry *big hugs* I am sorry about your grandfather sad

and boys just plain out suck!...they are worthless. They are such heartbrakers. I know the bf thing probably hurts really bad, but if this is how is acting. Leaving cause he thinks your not pretty enough..THATS BULL SHIT!. Its better he is gone. You deserve someone much nicer. Remember when door closes another opens smile

Beast_Within
weep well my grandfather just passed and then a week later my 7 month bf brakes up with me he thought I wasn't pretty enough and now he is goin out with a new girl and turns out he is havin a little girl in a couple of monthsweep So..so sad...ur makin me cry now.. sad

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
awwwww cry *big hugs* I am sorry about your grandfather sad

and boys just plain out suck!...they are worthless. They are such heartbrakers. I know the bf thing probably hurts really bad, but if this is how is acting. Leaving cause he thinks your not pretty enough..THATS BULL SHIT!. Its better he is gone. You deserve someone much nicer. Remember when door closes another opens smile mad

ur unsultin me!!

Kharhmah

sad Oh poor you, *hugs DP*

(Take note of your avatar. wink )

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Kharhmah
sad Oh poor you, *hugs DP*

(Take note of your avatar. wink )

I saw that too laughing out loud

DP your Avvy rocks!

Dwarfdude
Nope...Dunno you, not my problem.

'Course, I'm feeling disgruntled and pessimistic right now, so don't take my words to heart. I've got my own problems....

Breaking up with you, alledgedly because you arent good-looking enough? Speaking from a boy's point of view, he was either cheating on you, or his freinds put pressure on him to break up with you. Thats just too cruel and lame...Course, that could be his personality...

But other than that, I dont really care.

Life sucks. Get a helmet.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
.........and yer crying about this why? See i understand that you feel sad over yer grandpa that's understandable. But a bf that broke up with you for another girl. that's not worth crying about or feeling like shit about. Don't give this a-hole so much power over you.

^ I concur. You shouldn't give that dick the satisfaction of being sad over him, I'm sorry about your grandfather, but all cruel people in the world should never get the satisfaction from hurting someone else.

Shadowskill
I'm sorry. That's a lot of stress. Personally, I think the world will be ending soon...

Clovie
i'm sorry about your grandpa.

and about this guy....why do you care about a sucker? if you're not pretty enough for him, aprently he is not man enough for you.

Dark princess
Awwww thanx guys to those who care I meen group

Beast_Within
i do care...**** that bastard... mad

if i get my hands on him....

Dark princess
I just got of the phone with him he wonts to go back out with me cuz his gf broke up with w=me guess what I said..................NO lol He is such a loser omg I hate him

Beast_Within
I just got of the phone with him he wonts to go back out with me cuz his gf broke up with w=me guess what I said..................NO lol He is such a loser omg I hate him good! never go out with him again! he's just another one of those low life bastards that hang on the walls... cool

sniper
wow... that bastard cheated on you... then broke up with you... because you werent good looking enough to suit him?

HAH what an a$$hole.

i feel bad for the girl he left you for... the one he knocked up.
she's in for a world of shit.

honestly, you're better off without a guy like that. you WILL find somone better. that wont be hard.

and im sorry about your grandfather sad

SeptemberRain
I totally a gree with my buddy, Sniper

dark1365
Sniper, those are the wisest words I've ever read. I couldn't have put it better, man.

Wonder what Corran would say?

sniper
thank you, both of you

heh, didnt know i had it in me embarrasment

...heh, but i wouldnt mind a copy of this guy's address, and a clear picture of him evil face

dark1365
Yeah, post on top of a roof with silenced rifle. Wait til' he tries to grope his other girl and put a high caliber bullet through his nuts.

sniper
no, it's more fun if i wait hidden outside, and when he comes out alone, grab him, gag & bag him, and take him somewhere quiet...

then i can play with the pliers evil face

dark1365
Bullet in the privates would be funnier.

sniper
no, that's over too quick...
the pliers can do a similar job, but take 10 mins, instead of .03 seconds

Beast_Within
Originally posted by dark1365
Bullet in the privates would be funnier. i agree smile

sniper
well, feel free to add your ideas, but i have to go now.

DP, im sorry for what happened, but it's better than if you stayed with him.

it'll hurt for a while, but with him, it would hurt for life

Dark princess
lol

it dow sleep
DP who r they on ur sig

Demarthl
Condolences and congratulations
sorry to hear your loss of your grandfather, they are great members of family to be with
glad you broke up with a ****tard like that thing... i could rant more but it would just be stars yes

kelbsguy11
ha ha thats funny My g-pa died soon to ummmm in January (cancer)

moises
This thread has made it far

Elvi

Retard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.