Whats your favourite duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stefan Kojic
Pick your favourite duel from either OT or PT and describe why you picked it. I know that this should be discussed when the whole saga is complete so instead of saying " the duel between Anie and Obi in Ep. III", say witch duel do you anticipate the most and why?
My favourite duel is the duel between Luke and Vader in " The Empire Strikes Back" because of the atmosphere and the fact that Vader wins.
I mostly anticipate the duel between Ani vs Obi...

SnakeEyes
worng forum

Stefan Kojic
Sorry, I'm mostly anticipating the duel between Anie and Obi because it will be the longest battle in movies history( about 11 minutes).

bill9d9
Uhh.......one of the movies has not come out yet. Ask on May 20th.

Force Adept
So far the duel at the end of ROTJ is the best. But episode 3 has yet to come out yet..........

((The_Anomaly))
the duel of fates, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Maul is the best duel thus far.

im sure it will be massivley outdone in EPS III tho

cant wait for the Yoda/ Sidious duel big grin

darth_achilles
As of now im gonna have to say the duel in PM, maul, obi and qui is my favorite to date, however, as someone stated above, ask me may 20th and without a doubt (prolly goes without saying) will be "The Duel"

brendy
http://lautenbachillustrations.homestead.com/files/jerk.gif

Sith Master X
The AOTC duels are my favorite so far.

umraan
rotj because of the ending music and emotion

Lord S
As far as action and intensity goes...Episode I was the best. Can't beat the sight of Darth Maul humiliating two Jedi's with a double-bladed lightsaber.

For emotional intensity, then ROTJ was the best.

Wasn't to impressed with the fighting in AOTC. I really wanted to Mace fight some real opponent rather than a bunch of robots. I hope he fights Anakin or Dooku in Ep. III. I have read that he fights Palpatine...but how satisfying will that be?

tachie5
I was always fond of the duel between Boss Nass and Dexter Jettster, but thats always the fat mans favorite.

Stefan Kojic
COOL SIG TACHIE5!

ExecuteR
Originally posted by umraan
rotj because of the ending music and emotion

yeah!! same here

Darth Destroyer
My favorite duel is darth vader and luke in ESB because it shows how much luke has learned and also how powerful vader is.

Darth_Glentract
The one on the right is the real Palpatine. The Left is from a fan move Star Wars Episode 3 "A Lost Hope".

jackstain
TPM........and to me, honestly, it will stay that way no matter how bad@$$ ROTS is. but thats me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.