Onslaught(full powered) vs. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Onslaught
(full powered)
xavier,magneto,xman,franklin richards

vs.

Parallax

the winner takes the other person powers!!

the Darkone
mad

kgkg
full power Parallax will win.
we never did see Onslaught true power , but parralax will be too much.

ZephroCarnelian
Parralax very nearly created his own universe using mere willpower...

He'd simply wish Onslaught out of existence and it would happen.

kgkg
no it won't

ZephroCarnelian
Would it not? Why not?

kgkg
"Parralax very nearly created his own universe using mere willpower""

that's not true he used the OA power to do so , and you see how much power it took.

"He'd simply wish Onslaught out of existence and it would happen."

he is not got , he can beat him in a fight but he can blink anyone like that.

show me a comic here he did such things?

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, he did use the Oa power, that's true.

But just like using a normal ring, things are made to happen using willpower. I'm not saying he's got any innate powers of his own, but it took the power of the Oa AND his will to make a universe.

And I can;t show you a comic where he destroyed something by thinking about it, but if he can CREATE something by a thought, then surely it follows that he could do the opposite...?

kgkg
he can't to that according to you logic.

he can blink Spectre out of existence or anyone .

He has never done something like that.

The Flash
Parallax eats Onslaught for breakfast.

hoorayforpeepee
flash, have you ever voted marvel in a matchup?

if onslaught is allowed to have current magneto in there, then i give it to him. imagine: electromagnetism, reality control, and the psychic talents of both x-man and xavier.

actually, i think the combined assault of x-man, xavier, magneto (he has some telepathic abilities) and franklin would leave parallax drooling.

The Flash
Yeah I've voted for Marvel characters before, but these days I vote for DC just to piss people off.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The Flash
Yeah I've voted for Marvel characters before, but these days I vote for DC just to piss people off. It works.

Remember guys, at full power, Onslaught can use the fullest extent of Franklin Richard's power. He can rewrite reality at whim.

eleveninches
Parallax in his retconned form is the ultimate embodiment of living fear. He is NOT powerful enough to destroy the universe (although that is his main goal, he needed the power of the glow to do it). He is a match for the guardians and more than a match for the spectre, so he is still rather powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.